Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

What Are You Thinking? - Forum Games (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Are You Thinking? (66685 Views)

What Are You Thinking About Right Now?~! / What Are You Thinking Now? / What Are You Thinking Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Thinking? by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 27, 2014
When I will get myself a NL chic sad
Re: What Are You Thinking? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
Next week's ambulatory!!!! angry
Re: What Are You Thinking? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tashamania:
Next week's ambulatory!!!! angry

And why are you posing with your back to us?
Re: What Are You Thinking? by jamace(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
Why is Obj troubling Nigeria?
Re: What Are You Thinking? by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 18, 2014
Enugu road block!! cheesy

Already seeing my self taking selfies with my crush, phyno embarassed
Re: What Are You Thinking? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2014
Blessing - My neighbour's fiancee

Lord please don't read out the riot act yet, I can't stop thinking about this lady.

She's about the most beautiful lady I've ever seen, this is no joke.

And to think that this neighbour of mine beats this chick up every now and then, cheats on her like it's nothing et al, simply irritates me.

Couple of minutes ago I asked her how boring her day has been and she returned this big grin then followed it up with a witty response ''Not as boring as yours''. In my world, a lady's smile has a message attached to it. You need to be uber-intuitive to decode the content.

We spent like 2mins grinning ear to ear on some stale jokes, until I dropped the bombshell. ''How about injecting life into your day by inviting you to my room for a round of Playstation 3?''

I guess I blew a mind, she never saw that coming, but somehow she managed to say ''Just gimme a minute, I'll be there''.

Ladies and gentlemen, my PS console don boot finish, I'm lying in my bed, patiently waiting for my opponent grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Thinking? by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 22, 2014
Daisy sha.

You've been forgiven cheesy
Re: What Are You Thinking? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
Takoradi and Accra are you ready for me?
Re: What Are You Thinking? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 16, 2015
Confession is always weakness. The grave soul keeps its own secrets, and takes its own punishment in silence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Thinking? by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 13, 2017
The lull.

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (Reply)

Answer A Question With A Question / Nigerian Names / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.