Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking (24744 Views)

Nicki Minaj Arrested For Drug Possession In The Netherlands / Sharia Court Sentences Sadiya Haruna To 6 Months In Islamic School / American Rapper, Fetty Wap Arrested In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by PerfectStranger(m): 8:06am On May 25, 2023
Epositive:
Make I go download Trap queen again grin
Lol I knew he was a druq lord from that his music "trap queen".

Nigga said he'd be in the kitchen cooking pies(coke) with his baby" in one of the lines grin

I still like him tho, one eye man.
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by BaddestQueen(f): 8:06am On May 25, 2023
Tinubu inspired
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 8:07am On May 25, 2023
They don't joke with drug laws in US, some countries like Philippines, it's death sentence
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by Godwin25king: 8:07am On May 25, 2023
Epositive:
Make I go download Trap queen again grin

I still dey jam that song till tomorrow grin
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:08am On May 25, 2023
MetroLane:
This same drug money wey one man use become President.

One drug dealer's jail term is another drug dealer's presidency term.

E choke grin grin grin
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by ukaface(f): 8:08am On May 25, 2023
He blind?
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by Chucks13: 8:11am On May 25, 2023
Myn44, omenka, Lala I want to call your attention to one membr with monika okogodwin4 manipulating people post, twisted, edited it and reposted as if it is the original writer that quoted himself or herself.

This is a criminal activity and very serious offense accessing people account without their permission via proxy on NL and used app to manipulate their post this is a crime. He had done it to me twice and did it again this morning. This should not be allow its a fraud, its a crime pls warn him..
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:12am On May 25, 2023
Do the crime, do the time. Thing is, they'll still come back and continue.
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by able20(m): 8:12am On May 25, 2023
Bighead9:
I suspect his other name might be Emeka grin grin
But if naa for Naija the Drug trafficker would be voted for as president, governor, or senator.
We love to see drug dealers in government

1 Like

Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by Deeprooted: 8:12am On May 25, 2023

If you love good hip hop and you ain't got that album, hood ain't no good for ya!
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by KingLennon(m): 8:17am On May 25, 2023
Billionaire2:
Hip hop died with TUPAC …

Is it because Nas, The Game, Jay Z, Snoop dogg now sing Reggae? cheesy. Go listen to Nas-King's Disease album and Snoop-BODR album.

2 Likes

Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by seguno2: 8:18am On May 25, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/05/24/entertainment/fetty-wap-sentencing/index.html

How come 200 million smart Nigerians are allowing a drug lord to be president

Tinubu mistakenly shared flats with drug lords in Chicago: Festus Keyamo

Festus Keyamo, chief spokesman for the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign council, has said Bola Tinubu, the party’s flag bearer, only shared a “block of flats” with notorious cocaine dealers in Chicago, pushing back after the release of court documents that suggested Mr Tinubu’s ties to illicit drug business and money laundering in the United States.

“What happened was that Asiwaju (Bola Tinubu) went to open an account. The address which he used in opening the account was the address used by these people…(sic). I think some blocks of flats. Maybe, he happened to be in that block of flats too.

“So, they now link it that the other people they were investigating for narcotics are in the same address used by Asiwaju to open that account,” Mr Keyamo said on Wednesday on Channels Television programme to exonerate the former Lagos governor from the fresh controversies that had been trailing his involvement in drug peddling.

Peoples Gazette on Tuesday published certified copies of the 1993 case as recently released by the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.

The documents confirmed that the U.S. government had in July 1993 sought forfeiture of proceeds of narcotics Mr Tinubu was accused of laundering. The matter was resolved in a compromise between the Tinubus and the U.S. authorities, with the Tinubus being asked to keep the money in the Heritage Bank account while the $460,000 in the Citibank account was forfeited.

https://gazettengr.com/tinubu-mistakenly-shared-flats-with-drug-lords-in-chicago-festus-keyamo%EF%BF%BC-2/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by Angelfrost(m): 8:27am On May 25, 2023
Sigh... This one-eyed wannabe Gangstar!

Most American Negroes and Drugs ehn...! SMH!
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by blueAgent(m): 8:29am On May 25, 2023
MetroLane:

grin grin grin

Na u talk Am

2 Likes

Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by blueAgent(m): 8:29am On May 25, 2023
salbis:
E be like say drug money big pass even "ritual" money oo.

I tell u
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by tohewob: 8:40am On May 25, 2023
That's a lot of jail
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by BloomingDale(f): 8:44am On May 25, 2023
We don’t know him here. Who him be?
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by Godstiger(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2023
MetroLane:

Unbalanced life
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by AntiChristian: 8:49am On May 25, 2023
Same American wey no jail our incoming president jailed this one!
Why them no jail am?

MetroLane:

Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by Felix6: 8:50am On May 25, 2023
Bighead9:
I suspect his other name might be Emeka grin grin
No, this is one of BAT's boys. Kolade.
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by Bighead9: 8:52am On May 25, 2023
Felix6:
No, this is one of BAT's boys. Kolade.

Na LIE. Na Emeka be that grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by Revolva(m): 8:57am On May 25, 2023
fetty WTF...he loost his relevance in the music biz....maybe because it was way too competitive....daaam baba was caught red handed...he is very foolish so he thinks h can carry cocain pass border...of USA...ode illetrates foundational black
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by isabi2lof: 8:59am On May 25, 2023
I just love their system
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by Dollarboss93: 9:14am On May 25, 2023
superlanny:
Do the crime, do the time, unlucky for him he is in a system where the law works to the letter. Some few days back, he was probably balling and enjoying money from his drug business, not knowing the hammer will fall soon, now he will be dancing soapy in jail for a while.

It's obvious he was living beyond his means or trying to match up with the industry. I have a feeling a couple of our so called celebs are codedly making such moves, because I can't correlate their expenses and lifestyle with their income.

Wetin consign you?
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by superCleanworks(m): 9:16am On May 25, 2023
dfrost:
cheesy

Ever since rappers begin bear rubbish names, I've lost interest in their shenanigans. Still listen to the OGs only.

Brought so much disrespect to the industry 🥴🤦😝

i swear WAKA FLOKKA FLAME and so many other dumb names

1 Like

Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by Angrygoat: 9:25am On May 25, 2023
I'm not happy about it,I always thought he was a yahoo boy doing Internet fraud,but na drugs. Well drug barons are rich. Despite his money he couldn't get an artificial eye.
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by Adakintroy: 9:46am On May 25, 2023
One of the funniest joke I heard recent times. Was nigas lamenting. Who would have thought I would go from driving a benze to having nothing in jail?.

Everyone Man! You were Pulling drugs.
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by blowjohn(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2023
Stars in the ceilin', God's Son in the buildin'
Rep that 718, it's hard to depart from that feelin'
Careful sellin' weight, the DEA be watchin' you dealin'
Get yourself straight, before they find that paraphernalia
For those who claim a hundred million on taxes, beautiful actresses
Street dudes who turn activist who used to move packages
Know Nas still here to remove the wall that I'm back against
Legitimized all your hustles before the gavel hit (oh)

Nas 'legit.'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frank Edoho & Sandra Welcome 2nd Child In US / Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition / Mojisola Adedeji Buys New Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.