Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch (6455 Views)

Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Table - INEC Chairman Is Now A Headless Chicken / Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of 2010 Post: Are You Paying Teachers As Bankers? / Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by Bpower007: 5:37am On May 25, 2023

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by nabiz(m): 5:48am On May 25, 2023
Just watch how evil people will come and attack Rufai

6 Likes

Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by Mjshexy(f): 5:54am On May 25, 2023
Rufai that was recently awarded best, because of him people watch Arise TV now. Many stations are interested in having him switch to theirs.

24 Likes

Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by forexprophet(m): 5:56am On May 25, 2023
Immature heading. Op want the video to be watched to get small viewers

Click bait

Bpower007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUpdv9crcPM

5 Likes

Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by KanwuliaExtra: 6:09am On May 25, 2023
This RUFAI should be given an award. . . in fact many-many awards!
Arise TV don make me cancel all my cable and satellite TV subcription kpata-kpata.
Once my eyes open day or night. . . na ARISE TV or YOUTUBE I dey go look.
Chai!!!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by RealityBender(f): 6:28am On May 25, 2023
Bpower007:

This guy is really brave. I hope he has taken every safety precautions as regards himself and family because if they decide to come for him, best we cowards will do is wail for a day πŸ™„

16 Likes

Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by Came4amod: 6:36am On May 25, 2023
Bpower007:

You people are stupid .. how did he loose this election ?? Abeg .. ?? Who ever was declared by inec won .. same way he won in 2015 .. people and nonsense technicalities.. Abi is it not clear enough.. someone said blood of baboons will flow ... This guy is a general in the army do you expect his terminologies be the same as .. someone who is just .. omg .. people should stop listening to nonsense because it's in favour of your candidate ...

6 Likes

Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by Switruth: 6:46am On May 25, 2023
Came4amod:

You people are stupid .. how did he loose this election ?? Abeg .. ?? Who ever was declared by inec won .. same way he won in 2015 .. people and nonsense technicalities.. Abi is it not clear enough.. someone said blood of baboons will flow ... This guy is a general in the army do you expect his terminologies be the same as .. someone who is just .. omg .. people should stop listening to nonsense because it's in favour of your candidate ...
Pointless

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by Wawelexy(m): 6:58am On May 25, 2023
Came4amod:

Just listen to yourself... at this time of the world? you people won't stop to amaze me

11 Likes

Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by Apus: 7:19am On May 25, 2023
Came4amod:

You people are stupid .. how did he loose this election ?? Abeg .. ?? Who ever was declared by inec won .. same way he won in 2015 .. people and nonsense technicalities.. Abi is it not clear enough.. someone said blood of baboons will flow ... This guy is a general in the army do you expect his terminologies be the same as .. someone who is just omg .. people should stop listening to nonsense because it's in favour of your candidate ...

You are an idiot. Just listen to yourself.

So INEC is infallible. If so, why do we have election tribunals?
Saying blood will flow is incitive enough to set the polity on fire. Buhari does not even have the moral standing to preach unity. Infact most of our leaders don't, cos in reality they are just hypocrites and won't mind if the country burns as long as their selfish interest is protected.
Forget, generally Nigerians are peaceful people, if not this country would have gone to the gutters long before now.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by chidiokay: 7:26am On May 25, 2023
Apus:

So INEC is ineffalible. If so, why do we have election tribunals?
Saying blood will flow is incitive enough to set the polity on fire. Buhari does not even have the moral standing to preach unity. Infact most of our leaders don't, cos in reality they are just hypocrites and won't mind if the country burns as long as their selfish interest is protected.
Forget, generally Nigerians are peaceful people, if not this country would have gone to the gutters long before now.

I think Guniess Book of record should just go ahead and declare the Obedient family & Datti the as the biggest Fool of our time!

Buhari said the Blood baboons will flow, in what interpretation or context does human/Nigerians suffice as Baboon, is Oseni telling the world is children are baboon, peter Obi is a baboon and Obedient are Baboons, even Homosapien are higher and cannot be classified as Baboons.

What exactly does Oseni Rufai tends to gain by digging up a quote as far back as 2011, will you look for wrong to justify wrong in Court, let imagine

"My lord anine stole a car in 1996 he was not arrested so therefore i should not be sentence as well for stealing a car "
.. does that even make sense.

So many things happen pre-election of 2015, PDP & GEJ were no saints, they did so many documentaries on Buhari tarnishing is image broadcasted on AIT, it was dirty games from both Parties but the Beautiful part was how GEJ conceal to defeat that should be the norm but we celebrate him becos Nig polictics is not like that.

Obedient have a choice to emulate GEJ or Buhari, they've chosen to be like Buhari then accept you guyz are as BAD as the Buhari you all condemn with full chest, stop trying to cook up Justifications.
Own up to your shitt Life, some will even say they are revenging for GEJ then why are Niger deltas at the court to face off Peter Obi supporters .. Own up

7 Likes

Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by SpatialKing(m): 7:30am On May 25, 2023
Came4amod:

What is this one saying? 😁

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by IVORY2009(m): 8:00am On May 25, 2023
πŸ˜†
Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by Gppgn(f): 8:06am On May 25, 2023
Came4amod:

you are a very stupid person.. God have mercy on me.. you are stupid

7 Likes

Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by Jubrilv(m): 8:15am On May 25, 2023
You guys just dey over hype Rufai

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by maestroferddi: 8:21am On May 25, 2023
Came4amod:

Read the trash you typed again and tell me why any right-thinking person should waste time on your views....

1 Like

Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by Printerscanner: 8:26am On May 25, 2023
Useless idiots
Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:32am On May 25, 2023
RealityBender:

This guy is really brave. I hope he has taken every safety precautions as regards himself and family because if they decide to come for him, best we cowards will do is wail for a day πŸ™„

Half of the looting and sufferings in Nigeria can't happen any where in the world.

It's on record that Nigeria is the most tribalistic and Religiously bigoted country in the world..

it's also the home of cowards

1 Like

Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by Godwin4444: 8:34am On May 25, 2023
Came4amod:

the op is an hustler

He’s just looking for views on his channel

Nothing more, nothing less

I have stop checking out YouTube videos on nairaland a long time ago cos many just put rubbish together for views

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by Exclusive101: 8:37am On May 25, 2023
If INEC is fallible is it you ipob n Obi Pandora that are infallible ?

Apus:

So INEC is infallible. If so, why do we have election tribunals?

3 Likes

Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by GeneralPula: 8:46am On May 25, 2023
Mtchew..

1 Like

Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by IgboSomalia: 9:10am On May 25, 2023
Mjshexy:
Rufai that was recently awarded best, because of him people watch Arise TV now. Many stations are interested in having him switch to theirs.

Best of what and where?
Show us the award
Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by IgboSomalia: 9:11am On May 25, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
This RUFAI should be given an award. . . in fact many-many awards!
Arise TV don make me cancel all my cable and satellite TV subcription kpata-kpata.
Once my eyes open day or night. . . na ARISE TV or YOUTUBE I dey go look.
Chai!!!

Na so.
Cancel your cable subscription for where you dey do your house nigger slave job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by Mindlog: 9:37am On May 25, 2023
Came4amod:

You are the one who have exhibited stupidity.
Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by molasautos(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2023
chidiokay:
that oseni is a stupid guy it’s just a pity that pple still take him serious someone that can’t obey simple traffic rule see the way he was talking to police personnel that day so arrogant motherfucker if he has opportunity to be in high positions in naija he will do worst, however we pray for better naija and unity

I think Guniess Book of record should just go ahead and declare the Obedient family & Datti the as the biggest Fool of our time!

Buhari said the Blood baboons will flow, in what interpretation or context does human/Nigerians suffice as Baboon, is Oseni telling the world is children are baboon, peter Obi is a baboon and Obedient are Baboons, even Homosapien are higher and cannot be classified as Baboons.

What exactly does Oseni Rufai tends to gain by digging up a quote as far back as 2011, will you look for wrong to justify wrong in Court, let imagine

"My lord anine stole a car in 1996 he was not arrested so therefore i should not be sentence as well for stealing a car "

So many things happen pre-election of 2015, PDP & GEJ were no saints, they did so many documentaries on Buhari tarnishing is image broadcasted on AIT, it was dirty games from both Parties but the Beautiful part was how GEJ conceal to defeat that should be the norm but we celebrate him becos Nig polictics is not like that.

Obedient have a choice to emulate GEJ or Buhari, they've chosen to be like Buhari then accept you guyz are as BAD as the Buhari you all condemn with full chest, stop trying to cook up Justifications.
Own up to your shitt Life, some will even say they are revenging for GEJ then why are Niger deltas at the court to face off Peter Obi supporters .. Own up

Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by hardbody: 9:56am On May 25, 2023
Came4amod:

Dolt
Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by Ohislee(m): 9:57am On May 25, 2023
chidiokay:

Please how old are you?

Were you previleged to witness the killings that happened in 2011 because of that singular statement by Buhari?

Do you know how many youth corpers lost their lives in the north in 2011? I was serving then and I know what I am talking about.

Do you think Nigerians are always making reference to 2011 because it was just a mere threat? Do you know how many families lost their loved ones? The sorrows and the pains?

Please don't engage in political discussions above your level of reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by Mohamid(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2023
ARISE40BRAINBOXES# πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by TokunboCarsOnly: 10:08am On May 25, 2023
Came4amod:

Sincerely, you must not type a word here. So because he was a useless former Army general he should use word that threatens our existence?

Mehn...I weep sharing country with creatures like you.
Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by ablejesus26(m): 10:27am On May 25, 2023
Came4amod:

Fools are quick to call people who dare to reason well stupid grin

Just imagine. Whoever Inec says won,won the election.
Remind Us of the Fintiri palaver again.

Its stupidity to even dare to belief that Apc and Tinubu would go into the ballots with the intension of free and fair election.

Absolutely Tomfoolery.
Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by chidiokay: 10:30am On May 25, 2023
Ohislee:

Please how old are you?

Were you previleged to witness the killings that happened in 2011 because of that singular statement by Buhari?

Do you know how many youth corpers lost their lives in the north in 2011. I was serving then and I know what I am talking about.

Please don't engage in political discussions above your level of reasoning.

Prior to 2011 are you saying there are no killings in the North, maybe i should take you down the memory lane, after the june 12 was anulled there was a rapid riot btw the west and North .. did any aspirant make inciting statement.
Prior to 2011 do you know how many Nigerians lost there lives to ethnicity & tribal war, jos & kaduna riot nko ... or 2011 is more significant than the rest

After 2011, subsequent years till now are there not still killings in the North, is it still blood of baboon will flow that is still in "effect"

You are sick, for making it about corpers do corpers live matter more than average northerners that die everyday from insurgence in the north.
If we are to Blame Buhari for the killing in the North 2011, who do we blame for subsequent years.. In case you aint following the news there have being killings going on in plateau post 2023 election.. who said blood of baboon will flow these time

Please next time think before you talk, objectivity is paramount in all discussion, becos there was killing in 2011 will never be a valid Justification for Obedient to do what ever they are trying to instigate .. i just don't get undecided

Go n google how many people have died in the north since Tinubu won, who caused it

1 Like

Re: Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch by Ohislee(m): 10:41am On May 25, 2023
chidiokay:

Prior to 2011 are you saying there are no killings in the North, maybe i should take you down the memory lane, after the june 12 was anulled there a rapid riot btw the west and North .. did any aspirant make inciting statement.
Prior to 2011 to you know how many Nigerians lost there lives to enthicity & tribal war, jos riot,kaduna riot nko ... or 2011 is just more significant than the rest

After 2011, subsequent years till now are there not still killings in the North, is it still blood of baboon will flow that is still in effect"

You are sick, for making it about corpers do corpers live matter more than average northerners that die everyday from insurgence,
If we are to Blame Buhari for the killing in North 2011, who do we blame for subsequent years.. In case you aint following the news there been killings going on in plateau post election.. who said blood of baboon will flow these time

Please next time think before you talk, objectivity is paramount in all discussion, becos there was killing in 2011 will never be a valid Justification for Obedient to do what ever they are trying to instigate .. i still don't get undecided

Go n google how many people have died in north since Tinubu won, who caused it

You should understand this, every killings that has ever happened in Nigeria, someone or something is responsible?

For the corpers that died in 2011, that is a post election killing, in which inciting statements made by Buhari led to it. So, Buhari is responsible. It is on Buhari, get that and Rufai is on point to make reference to it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna / OPINION: Today's Yoruba Youths Are Too Lazy, Egoistic -adeyemi Adeleye / NASS To Receive Food Hygiene Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.