Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her (24545 Views)

Instagram Model Stalked Mason Mount After One-Night Stand / Messi Cries After He Broke Pele's Goalscoring Record / Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by 4tomandchi: 8:24am On May 25, 2023
Anything wey don involve preek and tootooo mater I don wash my hand comot inside. Because if you hear some stories body go just weak you.

1 Like

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by 8stargeneral: 8:25am On May 25, 2023
So,na make dis guy no dey concentrate on d pitch

Leave woman and serve your self from stress

All dey need is your money...imagine this kind of disperado
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by simfrost90210: 8:29am On May 25, 2023
sad sad ehyaaaa, she actually loved him
.., maybe, she couldn't keep up with his affairs and was too undisciplined in being jealous..
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by Algold: 8:32am On May 25, 2023
ArchiLimited:
Using 21 different numbers to text 1 person? Joblessness. Definitely joblessness. Mixed with maniacal tendencies. Restraining order strongly recommended
Joblessness ke, do you know how much these footballers earn.
If na Africa lady, especially from Nigeria. Forget it till da kingdom come
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by Freemasonry: 8:32am On May 25, 2023
Men and women must avoid people with OCD.

Obsessive compulsive disorder makes men and women do creepy things when you break up with them.

From stalking, threats of physical harm, assault, invasion and burglary, arson, and sometimes murder.

Such people are unhinged.

Unfortunately, there's no way of knowing their mental condition until it's too late.

However, you can minimize such risks by restraining yourself from getting involved in "whirlwind romance".

Take things slow, and look out for any red flags before allowing things to get really intense.

People with OCD are usually very possessive and unnecessarily jealous. So, you might want to look out for these signs.

If you see something that smells like smoke, take your time to investigate if it's actually fire. It's a lot easier to put it out when it's still burning low, than when it becomes a raging inferno.

Remember, it's always better to err on the side of caution.

Stay safe out there people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by diaspoAFRICANS: 8:35am On May 25, 2023
MetroLane:
grin

See her big head

Yes because she created herself abi?
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by foreshore(m): 8:37am On May 25, 2023
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by premierlead: 8:37am On May 25, 2023
She must be a white olosho
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by AntiChristian: 8:46am On May 25, 2023
cool
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by Sammy101111(m): 8:46am On May 25, 2023
Men use your sense
Not your di(k

She can easily blackmail the guy or say the guy rape her but the guy quickly took her to court best thing

Most ladies don’t sleep with men because of love or feelings but they sleep with men to escape suffering and poverty .
So men use your sense
This ho.e will tell you she loves you too bro she just want you to share your income( money ) with her na scam .
If you date a babe and she leaves you and later start disturbing you and she wants to come back to your life . That means what you give her then she want the same thing back . So as a man with sense never take back a hoe she will cut a deep Hoe in your heart the next time . I pray all men have sense . If you can’t have her let her be never stress your life to please a woman.
The only important thing in woman body na Toto and breast . With out that no man will even approach any lady I swear .

I pray I marry one day to the woman who doesn’t see money as are priority of our marriage.

Am not red pill oh
I came from future

Please men try to listen to ( future song worst day, and incredibly by future ) you will understand why woman are not meant to be pampered na simp they pamper woman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by RedpillAnalyst: 8:49am On May 25, 2023
These 304s are delusional. Women don't understand that 99.9% of them can be used as fun material, no talent, no intelligence, no status or fame needed the only qualifier is the wet hole.

If you are with a man with status, be ready to join the rotation he is not yours, it's just your turn, don't think you can customize him.

Monogamy is a coping mechanism for poor and average men. These rules don't apply for higher tier men.

Your dad and uncles should have taught you.

1 Like

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by just2endowed: 8:58am On May 25, 2023
Blake755:
No wonder Chelsea players has been performing badly on the pitch cuz the where busy off the pitch shocked shocked

Chilwell and mout have been shitty. Even gilmor enjoy being bench at Brighton
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by Generalwoodz(m): 8:58am On May 25, 2023
She wanted to mount Mason😂

Kindly check my signature for e goodies
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by Nahunger(m): 9:02am On May 25, 2023
MetroLane:
grin

See her big head

Why the head lol 🤣🤣
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by isabi2lof: 9:03am On May 25, 2023
The hustle is real cheesy
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by thinkmoney(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Red flags are for real.

Never ever ignore them

👍
You are right. I hope you didn’t vote for Tinubu youth, disregarding the one million and one red flags
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by mmsen: 9:15am On May 25, 2023
ArchiLimited:
Using 21 different numbers to text 1 person? Joblessness. Definitely joblessness. Mixed with maniacal tendencies. Restraining order strongly recommended.

See my signature below if you want to start a new construction and don't know where to begin. We will give you a free quote to begin. Contact is below

Ashawo isn't a job? lipsrsealed
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by baby124: 9:27am On May 25, 2023
RedpillAnalyst:
These 304s are delusional. Women don't understand that 99.9% of them can be used as fun material, no talent, no intelligence, no status or fame needed the only qualifier is the wet hole.

If you are with a man with status, be ready to join the rotation he is not yours, it's just your turn, don't think you can customize him.

Monogamy is a coping mechanism for poor and average men. These rules don't apply for higher tier men.

Your dad and uncles should have taught you.
Small boy. Go and deal with your mental problem.
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by Exceed15: 9:40am On May 25, 2023
See her face like witch. Mount is beginning to learn from Hakim.
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by Natbrowny: 9:44am On May 25, 2023
ArchiLimited:
Using 21 different numbers to text 1 person?

She's 21 years old. If she clocks 22, she'll use 22 different numbers. grin
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by SalamRushdie: 10:01am On May 25, 2023
She can't believe her Golden goose done run😅😅😅
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by RedpillAnalyst: 10:03am On May 25, 2023
baby124:

Small boy. Go and deal with your mental problem.

Says baby124. The name says it all.
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by finallybusy: 10:15am On May 25, 2023
Stay away from women if you’re making money or want peace of mind. They always find ways to create unnecessary drama in your life.
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by Creamypie(m): 10:19am On May 25, 2023
seal2020:
i am available for hook ups 1st round 1hr ,while second round 2-3hrs and i am good looking available anytime only ladies should call
call this number-09049903768
u need go uselu for benin
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by kiddkash(m): 10:32am On May 25, 2023
superlanny:
Maybe na part of the reason why Chelsea lule this season, Mount and Chilwell have been below par and have not had a good season at all.
It's clear the lady wanted more but didn't pass the test to win, she couldn't handle rejection and then turned it to a dangerous obsession.
She is clearly a man city agent. Because there is no man city will beat us anyhow this season just like that
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by kiddkash(m): 10:32am On May 25, 2023
Akfrenzy:
grin Desperation in display

because the easy way to cash out is to have a relationship with a superstar 😆😆

Women eeh 😜 doing this Gold digging stuff in a different way oo

Someone should tell her that sex can happen without love attached or relationship stuff
She is clearly a man city agent. Because there is no man city will beat us anyhow this season just like that
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by kiddkash(m): 10:34am On May 25, 2023
alhajiabdulbuha:
No wonder these players failed woefully. What a woman or a girl cannot do does not exist. All these english never do wells from Mount, Chiwell to the slayqueen that almost relegated Chelsea if not 4 the efforts chelsea younglad such as james and cos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by alllivesmatter(m): 10:42am On May 25, 2023
Itohan22:
Stalkers. I never thought I could get an item in Nigeria, lo and behold, a honest vendor proved me wrong, see for yourself on my thread

Sales pitch.

Nobody asked you this.
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by Ignatio(m): 10:49am On May 25, 2023
Very true it's her type that quickly accuses men of rape falsely
thesicilian:

And the moment you say hi to them they'll accuse you of rape.

1 Like

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by alllivesmatter(m): 10:49am On May 25, 2023
Freemasonry:
Men and women must avoid people with OCD.

Obsessive compulsive disorder makes men and women do creepy things when you break up with them.

From stalking, threats of physical harm, assault, invasion and burglary, arson, and sometimes murder.

Such people are unhinged.

Unfortunately, there's no way of knowing their mental condition until it's too late.

However, you can minimize such risks by restraining yourself from getting involved in "whirlwind romance".

Take things slow, and look out for any red flags before allowing things to get really intense.

People with OCD are usually very possessive and unnecessarily jealous. So, you might want to look out for these signs.

If you see something that smells like smoke, take your time to investigate if it's actually fire. It's a lot easier to put it out when it's still burning low, than when it becomes a raging inferno.

Remember, it's always better to err on the side of caution.

Stay safe out there people!

One threatened that I will die young.
Threatened to break down my door
Threatened to stab me
ThreatenEd to come to my room and stay in front.

I told sister that I wasn't yet for a relationship. Sister thought that she could change my mind via sex and gifts.

I got the sex in full and still stuck to my decision. Sister trier all that she could to get me back ...

Always cursing and apologising until she crossed the line. Insulted my parents, siblings and family for no just cause.

That's when I woke up and then pulled the plugs.

1 Like

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by SugarGirl44(f): 10:49am On May 25, 2023
21 looking 37.
I thank my creator for not giving me white feathered-chicken skin.

1 Like

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by Menclothing: 10:56am On May 25, 2023
Reason why he was not playing well

All clubs jersey available 6k Europe quality

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Egypt Vs Ghana : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 18th January 2024 / Qatar 2022: David De Gea Won't Be At The W/cup, Misses Spain's 55-man Pre-list / Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.