Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

The Consolidated Time-Table For The Presidential Election Tribunal. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Consolidated Time-Table For The Presidential Election Tribunal. (23179 Views)

New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow / Update On Osun Governorship Election Tribunal / Osun Election: Tribunal orders substituted service on INEC, Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Consolidated Time-Table For The Presidential Election Tribunal. by fergie001: 6:38am On Jun 21, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Fergie001..
Please, had the tribunal dismissed the petition of APM.??
Or they didn't come back again to continue.??

They should have come back to withdraw their case rather than backing out in silence.

Isn't it.?
They haven't backed out, they told the Tribunal they had received the judgement of the SC and are studying same. I think the Tribunal gave them some days to study the judgement and report back vis-a-vis the APC's petition. I think maybe Thurs or Fri, can't remember.

However, APM backed the PDP in 2023, their petition is frivolous as they stand nothing to benefit or gain, so I urge the PEPT to dismiss them ASAP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Consolidated Time-Table For The Presidential Election Tribunal. by BluntCrazeMan: 6:32am On Jun 23, 2023
fergie001:
They haven't backed out, they told the Tribunal they had received the judgement of the SC and are studying same. I think the Tribunal gave them some days to study the judgement and report back vis-a-vis the APC's petition. I think maybe Thurs or Fri, can't remember.

However, APM backed the PDP in 2023, their petition is frivolous as they stand nothing to benefit or gain, so I urge the PEPT to dismiss them ASAP.

Ok.
So, now that PDP had closed their case,, it simply means that INEC might (most probably) start their own defence against PDP today..

(While we all continue to wait for the day which APM would come back to make their case)

Am I correct?
Re: The Consolidated Time-Table For The Presidential Election Tribunal. by fergie001: 8:29am On Jun 23, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Ok.
So, now that PDP had closed their case,, it simply means that INEC might (most probably) start their own defence against PDP today..

(While we all continue to wait for the day which APM would come back to make their case)

Am I correct?
All petitioners (LP, APM & PDP) will close their cases today. PDP closed theirs yesterday.

Tinubu will open his defence on Friday next week.
Re: The Consolidated Time-Table For The Presidential Election Tribunal. by akseph1: 7:37am On Jul 11, 2023
Any live updates link?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dealers Demand ₦850/Litre Diesel As Dangote, Marketers Meet / LEADERSHIP TUSSLE: Soyinka Resigns As CBCIU Chair / Arase Dismisses 50 Policemen For Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.