Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Speakership Race: Gbajabiamila, Wase In Public Spat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speakership Race: Gbajabiamila, Wase In Public Spat (21687 Views)

Speakership Race: Betara Meets Members-elect In Saudi Arabia (pics) / Miriam Onuoha Joins Speakership Race, Asks Male Candidates To Step Down / Buhari, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Wase, Oyetola, Others Eulogise Osinbajo At 64 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speakership Race: Gbajabiamila, Wase In Public Spat by iamdapsyj(m): 12:25pm On May 25, 2023
Praxis758:
Gbaja will be the head of the cabal in Tinubu’s presidency. The Lagos boys will try to hijack power. Remi will fight then dirty while Shettima will be used as a spanner by the core North.

Tinubu as at present doesn't possess the mental strength to withstand the rigor of Nigerian presidency.

You think presidents have foot soldiers for nothing?

2 Likes

Re: Speakership Race: Gbajabiamila, Wase In Public Spat by IgboSomalia: 12:25pm On May 25, 2023
orion7:
someone can’t commet I’m peace without these zombies attacking the person. Seun u need to sanitise naira land

Look at the thing making noise.
orion7:
Tinubu is a a very desperate man and has resolved to get Nigeria at all cost.

If tinubu becomes president he will want to start handpicking state govs and senators just the way he turned Lagos to his personal enclave. He even made his wife a senator and children re assemblies.

I call on the federal govt to deny him this. And absolutely nothing will happen. Not in the south and not in the north

Made his children Assemblies. grin grin cheesy

When schools in your place don't open on Mondays, why won't you be speaking English.

2 Likes

Re: Speakership Race: Gbajabiamila, Wase In Public Spat by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:26pm On May 25, 2023
Naah
Re: Speakership Race: Gbajabiamila, Wase In Public Spat by youngrichnigga: 12:38pm On May 25, 2023
The next assembly will be nothing but chaotic undecided undecided undecided
Re: Speakership Race: Gbajabiamila, Wase In Public Spat by Ogiame: 12:53pm On May 25, 2023
Gbaja bitting the hands that fed his boss
Re: Speakership Race: Gbajabiamila, Wase In Public Spat by Jlow2: 12:56pm On May 25, 2023
Wase has been used and dumped, gbaja dnt need him anymore Oga is at the top

1 Like

Re: Speakership Race: Gbajabiamila, Wase In Public Spat by Nicolo360: 12:58pm On May 25, 2023
Antai123:
I see this people begining to fight themselves, I see Senators beginning to fight themselves as well, I see APC members Beginning to confess of how the election was rigged, I see revolution starting from the national assembly. I see Tinubu escaping Benin Republic, I see Peter G. Obi announce president of the republic of Nigeria. I see celebration everywhere. All this I have seen. Thanks

While I also see you bleed to death.
Re: Speakership Race: Gbajabiamila, Wase In Public Spat by izubext007: 1:11pm On May 25, 2023
Tinubu boys
Re: Speakership Race: Gbajabiamila, Wase In Public Spat by Kukutenla: 1:23pm On May 25, 2023
olatade:
Ambition ambition ambition ambition

But my advice is Wase, should calm down and handle things with professionalism.

Most importantly, he should also know that whatever decision taken by NWC is for the interest of the party and national unity

God bless Nigeria
Peace!
When NWC took decision on Lawan as consensus candidate, your didn't ask others to calm down o
Re: Speakership Race: Gbajabiamila, Wase In Public Spat by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 25, 2023
Antai123:
I see this people begining to fight themselves, I see Senators beginning to fight themselves as well, I see APC members Beginning to confess of how the election was rigged, I see revolution starting from the national assembly. I see Tinubu escaping Benin Republic, I see Peter G. Obi announce president of the republic of Nigeria. I see celebration everywhere. All this I have seen. Thanks
Delusional igbos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speakership Race: Gbajabiamila, Wase In Public Spat by Nicenixon: 1:33pm On May 25, 2023
Antai123:
that useless eyes wey you dy use to see nonsense need to be blind.

1 Like

Re: Speakership Race: Gbajabiamila, Wase In Public Spat by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:36pm On May 25, 2023
BCJAY:
This is an issue that can be settled amicably without beef. It is high time the deputy knows Gbajabiamila will not support him but the party, he should respect party supremacy and bury the hatchet.
there's nothing like Party supremacy in a presidential system of govt.. if wase is popular with his fellow collect he ll win and nothing ll happen like dogara won in 2015...nass isn't APC headquarters other Party members like PDP LP APGA NNPP SDP etc ll also vote to decide who precides... And why ll gbajia have issues with wase raising some concerns...
Re: Speakership Race: Gbajabiamila, Wase In Public Spat by Menclothing: 1:53pm On May 25, 2023
You where given deputy
Re: Speakership Race: Gbajabiamila, Wase In Public Spat by gigabyte13: 2:09pm On May 25, 2023
Na Dem Dem
After inarguration everybody go calm down
No be new thing
Re: Speakership Race: Gbajabiamila, Wase In Public Spat by ruggedtimi(m): 2:31pm On May 25, 2023
Corridon:
Gbaja is overreaching himself because of Tinubu's temporary 'victory'.
if tinubu stay, he is the next kyari
Re: Speakership Race: Gbajabiamila, Wase In Public Spat by mayo47(m): 3:21pm On May 25, 2023
The Executive's choice for the Legislative you mean!

Acekidc4:
Am sorry Wase, but the Speakership is not for you............... Tajudeen Abbas is the People's Choice.
Re: Speakership Race: Gbajabiamila, Wase In Public Spat by mayo47(m): 3:22pm On May 25, 2023
The people? You mean the Executive

tesppidd:
Gbajabiamila refused to support him for speakership.

That's why he's pissed.

It's not about the people.
Re: Speakership Race: Gbajabiamila, Wase In Public Spat by tesppidd: 4:11pm On May 25, 2023
mayo47:
The people? You mean the Executive

No

Wase said their primary duty is not to go for the function but to serve the people.
Re: Speakership Race: Gbajabiamila, Wase In Public Spat by sientatrip: 5:40pm On May 25, 2023
In the speakership race involving Femi Gbajabiamila and Idris Wase, there have been reports of a public spat between the two individuals. Femi Gbajabiamila, a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and representing Surulere Constituency in Lagos State, and Idris Wase, also a member of the APC and representing Wase Constituency in Plateau State, both contested for the position of Speaker of the House of Representatives in Nigeria. The public spat between Gbajabiamila and Wase may refer to public disagreements about www.aircompressorinsider.com, conflicts, or differences of opinion that have arisen during their respective campaigns or interactions in the context of the speakership race. These conflicts might involve allegations, criticisms, or exchanges of words between the two individuals or their supporters. It's important to note that the exact details and nature of the public spat can vary, as political dynamics can change rapidly. For the most accurate and up-to-date information on the specific public spat between Gbajabiamila and Wase, it is recommended to refer to reliable news sources or official statements from the individuals involved or their political parties.
Re: Speakership Race: Gbajabiamila, Wase In Public Spat by crownfierce: 6:49pm On May 25, 2023
Wase has been deputy speaker for years, what else does he want, just greed, hasnt gbaja stepped down for new candidates
Re: Speakership Race: Gbajabiamila, Wase In Public Spat by muyeski: 8:43pm On May 25, 2023
Praxis758:
Gbaja will be the head of the cabal in Tinubu’s presidency. The Lagos boys will try to hijack power. Remi will fight then dirty while Shettima will be used as a spanner by the core North.

Tinubu as at present doesn't possess the mental strength to withstand the rigor of Nigerian presidency.

Guy u blabbing as long as e transformed Lagos with meagre or no fund expect greater things to come in Nigeria unless u biased
Re: Speakership Race: Gbajabiamila, Wase In Public Spat by 9jaRealist: 11:23pm On May 25, 2023
Islie:
The relationship between Gbajabiamila and Wase has changed since the latter announced his bid to become the speaker of the 10th House.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/600334-speakership-race-gbajabiamila-wase-in-public-spat.html

Tragic comedy….grin grin grin

Oga Gbajabiamila does NOT understand the system he’s steering….
The Speaker is merely the first among EQUALS, and not a superior. SMH

>

1 Like

Re: Speakership Race: Gbajabiamila, Wase In Public Spat by Lobotomy02: 7:22am On May 26, 2023
Acekidc4:
Am sorry Wase, but the Speakership is not for you............... Tajudeen Abbas is the People's Choice.

Onikuuuuure.. Who are the people?

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Cries Out Over Alleged Pdp-instigated Violence, Voting Disruptions In Lagos, / Osinbajo Decorates Innocent Chukwuma, Defence Academy Awards Him Honorary Degree / Osita Chidoka‏ Congratulates Obiano, APGA As The Winner Of 2017 Anambra Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.