Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

:I Spent Millions On My AMVCA Dress, Bbnaija Ifu Ennada Knocks Trolls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / :I Spent Millions On My AMVCA Dress, Bbnaija Ifu Ennada Knocks Trolls (408 Views)

My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke / Bambam Talks About Her Feathered AMVCA Dress / BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

:I Spent Millions On My AMVCA Dress, Bbnaija Ifu Ennada Knocks Trolls by Equaljhay: 9:20am On May 25, 2023
Big Brother Naija reality TV star, Ifu Ennada, has replied to trolls who criticised her for her outfit at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards on Saturday night.

Tag:https://www.equaljhayloaded.com.ng

On her Instagram story on Sunday, she stated that she spent millions for her dress, as she questioned trolls for not accepting her sense of style.

Ennada wrote, "If you guys can accept unique Nigerians like Speed Darlington and Portable, why can't you accept me?

"Aren't you people tired of insulting me everyday? I woke up to insults everywhere; my comment section, my DMs, blogs. Why can't you guys just accept that I love to be uniquely different?

"Some of you have gone ahead to say I'm Tiannah's Lab Rat, no I'm not. What I ask for is exactly what I get.

"Some of you even insinuate she styles me free of charge, no she doesn't. Yes she gives me a discount, but what I pay still runs into millions. These looks are not cheap or free."

The actress had come under fire after claiming that she almost died during the show because her competitors didn't want her to clinch the 'Best Dressed' award.

Source:https://www.equaljhayloaded.com.ng/i-spent-millions-on-my-amvca-dress-bbnaija-ifu-ennada-knocks-trolls/

Re: :I Spent Millions On My AMVCA Dress, Bbnaija Ifu Ennada Knocks Trolls by finallybusy: 10:49am On May 25, 2023
WTF. Lol.
Re: :I Spent Millions On My AMVCA Dress, Bbnaija Ifu Ennada Knocks Trolls by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:01am On May 25, 2023
Madness taken too far...
Re: :I Spent Millions On My AMVCA Dress, Bbnaija Ifu Ennada Knocks Trolls by Karemarealty288(m): 11:17am On May 25, 2023
This looks like bouncing Castle......

(1) (Reply)

Respect My Wife’s Privacy” – Davido Issues Serious Warning To Blogger / Popular Influencer Ashumsy Comedy Drag Over A Married Man Again / Yvonne Nelson Aborts Pregnancy For Ghanian Rapper Sarkodie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.