Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money (45205 Views)

19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married / Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by Toks2008(m): 3:16pm On May 25, 2023
Useless fabricated story.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by airingMyView: 3:17pm On May 25, 2023
One of the things that never happened, imagination wan kill poster

2 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by bizhop01: 3:17pm On May 25, 2023
Opera news
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by stasius: 3:20pm On May 25, 2023
He is an Adult.

19yr old is no longer minor. He can do whatever he decides.
End of discussion.
He doesn't even need another consent.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by juman(m): 3:25pm On May 25, 2023
Attention seeker.

But this kind of situation is why I dont like to be near betting etc.
My belief is against it.
Dont play at all but if some friends say just do as a joke, what if I win?
Its difficult not to claim the money.
So avoid it totally.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by SMARTMOTORS(m): 3:26pm On May 25, 2023
This is what Religion and Church/Mosque has caused in our society!.....
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by Konjiboii: 3:26pm On May 25, 2023
Very cool story. Bloggers are really running out of contents
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by saltv: 3:29pm On May 25, 2023
Endtime Father.[color=#000000][/color]
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by Cantonese: 3:29pm On May 25, 2023
Very painful that the young man is already gambling at 19. The father has the responsibility of ensuring that his son lives an honest and decent life.

However the truth is that if the young man legitimately won 38M, it is his money and his right to keep and enjoy it. Returning the money to the betting company will be resisted by the entire family. Now the rent is due and the father, who has been paying the rent, has chosen to ignore the money. The man may end up losing the love of his family and that will make it harsher for him.

The father needs some talking to and convincing to allow it. Again pride in the heart of the father may be an issue. He needs to let go, but ensure that his son follows the right path to success in life.

Gambling is a very dangerous habit. It never ends well with chronic gamblers.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by izubext007: 3:30pm On May 25, 2023
his dad will never take any reasonable to make money legally
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by tonexman18(m): 3:34pm On May 25, 2023
Na to start my own life if my papa no gree na, the money is more than enough to start life
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by Capernum: 3:34pm On May 25, 2023
Way4orward:
The man love suffering rather the man has fallen in love with poverty.

No... It is called integrity and consistency.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by emanobis(m): 3:36pm On May 25, 2023
For peace between your dad and Ur mum, u guys should keep both of Ur parents of the know.
Then go cash out and use this money judiciously and reasonably.
Buy a landed property with your father's name
Save some portion of the money and travel out of the country with the remaining.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by Gidigrav(m): 3:38pm On May 25, 2023
Nah gamble i can't even do it nah bad thing but we no go condemn him arrest my case jare if my father he will do the same
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by KvngDavidIV(m): 3:42pm On May 25, 2023
I’ll never mention to anyone

All I got do is buy a house. Invest and Save…

If my papa like mak him disown me😥.. God go understand say I no sign undertaking with poverty
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by Truthshscrazy: 3:44pm On May 25, 2023
Nahunger:
Wawu
This story is fictitious..
If you believe this is true then you can believe that buhari never borrowed money from china
Just to trend grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by naijainform: 3:44pm On May 25, 2023
He should disown his father and allow him suffer with his poverty mentality, when he repents he will accept him back
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by ojietu: 3:44pm On May 25, 2023
This is super story abeg. If you believe this story you can beleive anything

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by seeyounow2: 3:46pm On May 25, 2023
embarassed embarassed

Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by dazzlingd(m): 3:48pm On May 25, 2023
May we not have an unfortunate father
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by Trojan8(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2023
pretydiva:
Omo! This is a very dicey situation sad

Not sure what is dicey about this situation. The father is obviously a confused man. Here is a legal opportunity to save yourself from the poverty that you couldn't escape as a young man, but you prefer staying that way. Isn't that evidence of gross stupidity?
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by histemple: 3:52pm On May 25, 2023
This post was sponsored by the betting companies just to encourage people to continue playing bets. Nobody won anything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by GOVERNORR: 3:54pm On May 25, 2023
He can rightly disown his father to poverty and bless his mother with riches

Period
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by Nahunger(m): 4:00pm On May 25, 2023
[quote author=Truthshscrazy post=123361508]
Just to trend grin [/quote

As in ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by Sultty(m): 4:01pm On May 25, 2023
Classickj:
A young boy has lamented about how his father asked his younger brother to return N38 million bet he won recently.

According to the young man who shared the message anonymously to a Facebook page, his kid brother who is 19 years of age stake a
bet with N450 and won N38 million

However, their father has stood against his brother bringing the money; N38 million he won home with the excuse that he doesn’t
support betting or gambling.

The young man seeking advice from social media further disclosed their rent will be due in two months hence their mother is currently
having issues with their father over his decision.

He wrote, “My 19yr old kid bro won 38M with 450 naira and my dad is insisting he returns the money because he doesn’t support gambling despite explaining and showing him the slip, he’s still insisting. Our rent is due in two months, now it has caused issues between him and mum. Kindly advice.”
don't worry I've already abducted you. Your now my son grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by GREATOMOIYA: 4:01pm On May 25, 2023
Sorry to say " poverty go kill papa wey no fit build house" Your mother should guide him deposit the money in the bank and use it wisely
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by teemy(m): 4:04pm On May 25, 2023
If the father was a deadbeat dad who wasn't up to his responsibilities or one devoid of the kid's respect, it wouldn't have been an issue of mind conflict for the boy nor his siblings but it shows that though they wish to claim the money, their father's instruction bears heavily on their minds.

It is a very dicey situation.

Easy to detect that the father wishes well for the kid not to engage in gambling as it could be addictive and possible a trap for the kid's future. The father might highly abhor gambling as well as see the kid gambling as a disobedience to his existing instruction to never gamble in the first place.

I believe they should claim the money but not without the father's go ahead. They just need to find a way to convince the father and a promise and guide on how the boy won't go into gambling. The money could be placed into a trust that gives the money to the by in tranches.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by Octopusssy(f): 4:09pm On May 25, 2023
Lies from the pit of a soakaway
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by deltateam: 4:12pm On May 25, 2023
Classickj:
A young boy has lamented about how his father asked his younger brother to return N38 million bet he won recently.

According to the young man who shared the message anonymously to a Facebook page, his kid brother who is 19 years of age stake a
bet with N450 and won N38 million

However, their father has stood against his brother bringing the money; N38 million he won home with the excuse that he doesn’t
support betting or gambling.

The young man seeking advice from social media further disclosed their rent will be due in two months hence their mother is currently
having issues with their father over his decision.

He wrote, “My 19yr old kid bro won 38M with 450 naira and my dad is insisting he returns the money because he doesn’t support gambling despite explaining and showing him the slip, he’s still insisting. Our rent is due in two months, now it has caused issues between him and mum. Kindly advice.”

In this era? I will disfather you.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by markidoo(m): 4:16pm On May 25, 2023
I for return my Papa go him village..
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by ShaqFu: 4:17pm On May 25, 2023
Octopusssy:
Lies from the pit of a soakaway
Nairaland is slowly turning to Hints and Hearts magazine of those days.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by alklas(m): 4:24pm On May 25, 2023
Bbw need to sit on his chest angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady / No To Getting A Car Because Am Single / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.