Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money (44783 Views)

19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married / Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by Femeto: 4:26pm On May 25, 2023
Leave the old man in the house and move out.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by mandikwilliams: 4:27pm On May 25, 2023
This kind papa na ofada rice no be father
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by Octopusssy(f): 4:33pm On May 25, 2023
ShaqFu:
Nairaland is slowly turning to Hints and Hearts magazine of those days.
As in ehn
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by jackmrandy: 4:34pm On May 25, 2023
Amb1045:
Lol. Let love lead

this is a big lie. yes. i can tell you its is a big lie. you people just want cheap popularity by bringing topics and things that did not even happen

lets look at it this way 38000000 divide by 450 thats 84444.4 odds.

or lets say max the odd is around 70k odds, thats not possible.

you can never win a odd of 50000 not to talk of 84444 or there aboout including the bonus.

i know people will believe this, but untill i see the ticket booking number and verify from the vendor website only then i can believe

3 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by MrBroke(m): 4:35pm On May 25, 2023
Some people are disciplined to the core. It ain't stupidity or a broke mentality, it's how some people just be. I believe and call something bad, evil and not a thing of betterment, if that same thing tomorrow some way gets me a job, if i am disciplined I'd be refusing that job. Now note that it is a believe or a personal perception, so someone else might call me stupid for refusing the job, but it is just discipline like refusing money from someone you dislike. The boy gat the money so the best thing for the dad if he thinks he ain't good money should not have a taste of it, let the children and their momma spend it. Better that way. I kind of don't believe the story though, sounds fictitious to promote whatever it was meant to promote.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by luskysylver(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2023
disown the man and own Ur money. meanwhile a 19 year old in Europe is comfortably earning good money on weekly as a footballer. if not that our system is bad why would the boy still be living with u. U guys even made a mistake to show the man the money. u would have just quietly be using the money.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by eminikansoso(m): 4:50pm On May 25, 2023
aylive02:
cheesy

Him papa dey craze. Make e come ask me how many 400 I don waste ontop 5 odds
5 odds
Me less than 2 odd.
I just don't understand

2 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by CaptainFM1: 4:50pm On May 25, 2023
Good Dad. Looks like what I can do too. I will even flog the hell out of the boy join.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by Chopkiss: 4:54pm On May 25, 2023
Another form of advert
grin
I am unavailable
Them no go see me
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by Chopkiss: 4:58pm On May 25, 2023
Na lie
No body can win that kind of money from sport betting presently now
I have been playing sports betting for over 10years now
Na so my ticket just dey cut

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by Emola12(m): 4:59pm On May 25, 2023
If my father try that kind thing ennh aswear a go carry am go Court make Dem jail am
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by Modifire(m): 5:15pm On May 25, 2023
Inside this life? Una don see where pikin dey disown papa before
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by TBIZZY(m): 5:16pm On May 25, 2023
Disown your father, in fact change your last name and deny him.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:26pm On May 25, 2023
In his case, his dad is a moralist and also the village people at the same time, a line have to crossed (that's if it hasnt been done already).

If na Street dis one happen, the abobi fii leave house altogether lodge for one hotel dey drop steady update or in pesin wey wise E fit jand or just invest the money.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by integrity16(m): 5:27pm On May 25, 2023
Fake story.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by 1Sharon(f): 5:30pm On May 25, 2023
Where is the news article for this story? That's a lot of money.

Source?
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by Roozzaay(m): 5:38pm On May 25, 2023
What is the tittle of the movie abeg?
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by Faposky95: 5:43pm On May 25, 2023
Even in such a world....?!
Jus hope the dad is not the disillusioned type....?
They say there's a curse attached to lottery wins.....
Pls let him have his day , Da...
He could take some of the stress off your hands.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by Classickj(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2023
juwoonn:
At age 19! For this 9ja! The boy should just leave his father’s house, set up a nice business and move on with his life or better still.. japa.
on point

The man go later come beg the boy

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by mukthar2000(m): 5:48pm On May 25, 2023
A Student at the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, Ogun State, Samuel Adegoke has reportedly committed suicide after losing his tuition fee and that of his friend to gambling.

WHAT AN ELDERLY MAN SEES WHILE SEATING , A LITTLE BOY THAT CLIMB A LADDER WILL NEVER SEE.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by Illegal1(m): 5:50pm On May 25, 2023
Omoh.........i no bliv dis story 1 bit,na jst make up post.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:53pm On May 25, 2023
Wawelexy:
I will disown dis-father such father with immediate effect
Fixed!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by Skyehigher1: 6:16pm On May 25, 2023
Very stupid father
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by Arabk25: 6:19pm On May 25, 2023
Return the money to who and where exactly
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by Arabk25: 6:25pm On May 25, 2023
jackmrandy:

this is a big lie. yes. i can tell you its is a big lie. you people just want cheap popularity by bringing topics and things that did not even happen

lets look at it this way 38000000 divide by 450 thats 84444.4 odds.

or lets say max the odd is around 70k odds, thats not possible.

you can never win a odd of 50000 not to talk of 84444 or there aboout including the bonus.

i know people will believe this, but untill i see the ticket booking number and verify from the vendor website only then i can believe

I don't think you understand what bet is all about I really don't know if its true but have seen someone win 27m with #150 nobody told I saw the ticket myself
So I don't really know how you're calculating us but I can tell you for free that's is 100% possible but its rare
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by RaptorX: 6:32pm On May 25, 2023
Coleman7:
See money una go use jakpa comot for 9ja after May 29, if em papa no like am make him stay for 9ja.

Wish I'm the one, I will throw my own party beside inauguration venue on May 29.
Do some of you people think about anything to do with money other than japa, you will now spend the #38 million to go and be washing old oyinbo yansh in the UK then come on social media to lament about hard life abroad.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by luvyaself95(m): 6:38pm On May 25, 2023
Can't they proceed to collect the money without the father consent😏
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by sprints1: 6:55pm On May 25, 2023
If this is true. The father is church minister or an Alfa or a tied mentally to religion ethics. If am the boy I for no tell my papa. In this economy u are telling me to return such money in this poverty.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by ufotunang: 6:59pm On May 25, 2023
Let the betting company secretly pay the money into your bank account without your father knowing....tell your father that you have rejected the.money..,.then you and your mother can use the money to do something useful and productive for your lifes..
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by FuckTheMod: 7:05pm On May 25, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Poverty can dabaru your sense. Imagine what the father is saying.

I see that boy leaving his father's house, I see him going to Canada, I see the father asking him to send dollars that things are hard, I see him sending dollars to the hypocritical father. I see the father giving testimony in church that God has blessed his son.

This I have seen.
Make una dey reason before talking na?
Where in this post was it stated that the father is poor?
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by Brushstrokes20: 7:08pm On May 25, 2023
# another blockbuster movie from the stables of papa ajasco!

GRAB YOUR COPY NOW! grin
Re: 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money by poweredcom(m): 7:32pm On May 25, 2023
Stewpid father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) / Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) / Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.