Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) (66881 Views)

Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) / Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures / Aba Residents Opt For Train Ride Due To Bad Roads: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by hammerT: 10:58am On May 25, 2023
post=123354660:
Construction giant Julius Berger made provision for train tunnel under the second Niger bridge for future use, I'm 6.1 ft and the tunnel still far from my head and on top of the bridge it can be adjusted to give way for rail line

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpofDPMtoQs

, YOU HAVE COME AGAIN Ooo...

WE GO SOON QUARRAL, WHAT BLOODY RAILWAY IS THAT?

THEY BUILT AN UNDER-PASS FOR PEDESTRIANS, YOU ARE HERE TALKING ABOUT TRAIN, DO U WANT THE WHOLE BRIDGE TO COLLAPSE?

TRAIN RUNS ON STEEL AND WEIGHS TONNES, IF THEY HAVE NOT MADE PROVISION FOR TRAIN, ADDING IT TO THAT BRIDGE WILL LEAD TO STRUCTURAL COLLAPSE.

I HOPE YOU LEARNT SOMETHING FROM EBONYI STATE AIRPORT, IT IS EXACTLY HOW THEY DESIGN.

OUR INITIAL QUARREL WAS OVER ANAMBRA AIRPORT DESIGN AND FINISHING.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by sonature1: 10:59am On May 25, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Fashola na master when it comes to project delivery

Look at Lekki Ikoyi link bridge.. one of the wonders in architecture

That project has nothing to do with Fashola; he only continued from where Jonathan stopped.

You people should stop distorting facts just to please your paymasters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Printerscanner: 10:59am On May 25, 2023
Ogene001:

This bridge was designed by olusegun Obasanjo when fashola was carrying bag for Tinubu

If you are a true don of your father, the. You will not use facilities constructed by your enemies.

Fashola and Tinubu have defeated Obasanjo in Obasanjo’s polling booth, ward, local government and state in all elections from 1999 till date except in 2015 when Obasanjo aligned with Tinubu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by alizma: 11:01am On May 25, 2023
And I remember someone post online that Buhari remove the train tunnel from the original plan and build construct something cheaper at a higher cost. This has put them to shame again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Christistruth03: 11:01am On May 25, 2023
arejibadz:
hope your brothers wont destroy this all in the same of making tinubu angry?

Let us Pray Simon Ekpa doesn't target it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by hammerT: 11:02am On May 25, 2023
:
Construction giant Julius Berger made provision for train tunnel under the second Niger bridge for future use, I'm 6.1 ft and the tunnel still far from my head and on top of the bridge it can be adjusted to give way for rail line

Watch

WE HAVE DISCUSS THIS TRAIN THING ON THE ANAMBRA THREAD, WHERE I MADE MY SUBMISSION VERY EARLY IN THE DAY.

WHEN NIGERIA IS READY, THEY WILL MOVE TO THE SITE OF THE THIRD NIGER BRIDGE.

THIS IS OUR CURRENT POSITION.

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by hammerT: 11:04am On May 25, 2023
AS FOR THE UNDER-PASS, TELL SOLUDO TO MAKE PROVISION FOR THE INSTALLATION OF CCTV, ELSE ALL SOUGHT OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITITY WILL TAKE PLACE THERE, INCLUDING DEFECATION.

U PEOPLE HAVE TO BE ON THE BALL, TO CONSOLIDATE ON SMALL GAINS.

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by ba7man(m): 11:06am On May 25, 2023
kiss
Ogene001:

This bridge was designed by olusegun Obasanjo when fashola was carrying bag for Tinubu
You should have spread the design sheets over the river Niger back then and used it to cross from Anambra to Asaba.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Anambra1stS0n: 11:07am On May 25, 2023
Christistruth03:

Let us Pray Simon Ekpa doesn't target it
Jealous minds I feel your pains, it has come to stay
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by JOemmy(m): 11:10am On May 25, 2023
post=123355439:

It's privately being manage by Julius Berger and their are cctv cameras under the tunnel

OK nice to know that.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Ogene001: 11:15am On May 25, 2023
Moh247:

No it was done by an engineer that did the consultancy works and was presented to Fashola for approval
Julius Berger was mobilized to site under GEJ when fashola was still governor
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Ogene001: 11:16am On May 25, 2023
arejibadz:
hope your brothers wont destroy this all in the same of making tinubu angry?
See comment nah, Lol
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Moh247: 11:18am On May 25, 2023
Ogene001:

Julius Berger was mobilized to site under GEJ when fashola was still governor

Do you understand what Mobilisation means because you seem to be a novice on how projects works

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Ogene001: 11:19am On May 25, 2023
alanto:
If by now ugbo people never like Buhari... Asiwaju should just forget about them and face other regions that will appreciate is efforts...
They blew the first Niger Bridge by themselves they are still going to blow this one up
When we dislike ikpeazu it's good, but when we dislike Buhari it's hate. Your don't understand democracy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Ogene001: 11:21am On May 25, 2023
hammerT:

, YOU HAVE COME AGAIN Ooo...

WE GO SOON QUARRAL, WHAT BLOODY RAILWAY IS THAT?

THEY BUILT AN UNDER-PASS FOR PEDESTRIANS, YOU ARE HERE TALKING ABOUT TRAIN, DO U WANT THE WHOLE BRIDGE TO COLLAPSE?

TRAIN RUNS ON STEEL AND WEIGHS TONNES, IF THEY HAVE NOT MADE PROVISION FOR TRAIN, ADDING IT TO THAT BRIDGE WILL LEAD TO STRUCTURAL COLLAPSE.

I HOPE YOU LEARNT SOMETHING FROM EBONYI STATE AIRPORT, IT IS EXACTLY HOW THEY DESIGN.

OUR INITIAL QUARREL WAS OVER ANAMBRA AIRPORT DESIGN AND FINISHING.
There was news from the beginning that train with run at the center
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by hammerT: 11:22am On May 25, 2023
Ogene001:

Their was news from the beginning that train with run at the center

NOT THAT CENTER
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Ogene001: 11:23am On May 25, 2023
ba7man:
kissYou should have spread the design sheets over the river Niger back then and used it to cross from Anambra to Asaba.
I feel your pains bro
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Ogene001: 11:23am On May 25, 2023
hammerT:

NOT THAT CENTER
Okay. A new railway bridge will be built then
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by hammerT: 11:25am On May 25, 2023
Ogene001:

Okay. A new railway bridge will be built then

YES, THAT IS THE FOCUS AND I POSTED ON THIS IN THE ANAMBRA THREAD.

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Ogene001: 11:25am On May 25, 2023
Moh247:

Do you understand what Mobilisation means because you seem to be a novice on how projects works
You seem like an indomie generation. You know nothing about the timeline of second Niger bridge. Pillars were already erected before Buhari became president. It was abandoned and later remember after USA gave the condition that abacha's loot will go directly into infrastructure

3 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Moh247: 11:29am On May 25, 2023
Ogene001:

You seem like an indomie generation. You know nothing about the timeline of second Niger bridge

Oga I am not indomie generation

How will you even say Jonathan mobilized Julius beger..

Dude do you know what quantity survey means in project management?! Do you know what price variation is or Forex variation

Oga Fashola got his own Engineers and consultant to present his design, cost implications, environment impact accessment

Fashola paid the counter part Mobilisation fund that brought JB on site with the rest paid by Chinese EXIM bank

You must really be ignorant how things work

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Sucre6: 11:37am On May 25, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Fashola na master when it comes to project delivery

Look at Lekki Ikoyi link bridge.. one of the wonders in architecture

I may not be align with buhari's administration and style If governance, but when it comes to performance, leave it for fashola, dude knows his onions

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Ogene001: 11:46am On May 25, 2023
Moh247:

Oga I am not indomie generation

How will you even say Jonathan mobilized Julius beger..

Dude do you know what quantity survey means in project management?! Do you know what price variation is or Forex variation

Oga Fashola got his own Engineers and consultant to present his design, cost implications, environment impact accessment

Fashola paid the counter part Mobilisation fund that brought JB on site with the rest paid by Chinese EXIM bank

You must really be ignorant how things work
Why are you desperate to stick your tribal identity on national infrastructure? Una people well so? Is fashola the first work minister?
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Moh247: 11:48am On May 25, 2023
Ogene001:

Why are you desperate to stick your tribal identity on national infrastructure? Una people well so? Is fashola the first work minister?

What exactly brought tribe to your ignorance

Admit it you failed woefully understanding how contracts are awarded

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Ogene001: 11:58am On May 25, 2023
Moh247:

You had to create your own contract theory to force Fashola on the bridge, not even Buhari? You are a joke. Kindly check the dates in this news

Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Ogene001: 12:05pm On May 25, 2023
Moh247:

Check this date, after Buhari took over

Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by MetaPhysical: 12:12pm On May 25, 2023
This scam called train tunnel has spiral staircase and glass window. grin grin grin

The video is put together to swell heads and boost ego in Anambra. What the author showed there is not a part of any bridge at all.

The first bridge by Julius Berger in Nigeria is Eko bridge. The bridge design had carriage tunnels for cabling and drainage. It was a success. In addition, there were two observation towers, one at each end of the bridge to monitor and control traffic on the bridge, as well for continuous survey of the area because there was fear the reinforcement anchored into the marshland could become unstable, but that has never happened. Ever since, JB has been building bridges with same concept in mind.

They create a end-to-end pathway for cabling and infrastructure for lighting, for drainage, for survey and periodic inspection. It also serves as a very secured conduit for power lines between cities or towns on either end of bridge. If there were water pipe, you could pass that through as well. In a nutshell, it is right of way for installation and maintenance of utilities for the bridge itself, and by extension neighbouring towns. If the tunnel has standing room with high ceiling, it is part of the future planning to sell space for parties looking for right of way access. Example - electric distribution, cellphone providers, and so on.

, limit videos like this to biafra news channel. Stop bringing scams and falsehood to Nigerians. You hear me? grin

Edited:
I forgot to add that a pathway for pedestrians could also have been integrated. This occurred to me after I saw what hammert wrote in his input

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Ogene001: 12:19pm On May 25, 2023
MetaPhysical:
This scam called train tunnel has spiral staircase and glass window. grin grin grin

The video is put together to swell heads and boost ego in Anambra. What the author showed there is not a part of any bridge at all.

The first bridge by Julius Berger in Nigeria is Eko bridge. The bridge design had carriage tunnels for cabling and drainage. It was a success. In addition, there were two observation towers, one at each end of the bridge to monitor and control traffic on the bridge, as well for continuous survey of the area because there was fear the reinforcement anchored into the marshland could become unstable, but that has never happened. Ever since, JB has been building bridges with same concept in mind.

They create a end-to-end pathway for cabling and infrastructure for lighting, for drainage, for survey and periodic inspection. It also serves as a very secured conduit for power lines between cities or towns on either end of bridge. If there were water pipe, you could pass that through as well. In a nutshell, it is right of way for installation and maintenance of utilities for the bridge itself, and by extension neighbouring towns. If the tunnel has standing room with high ceiling, it is part of the future planning to sell space for parties looking for right of way access. Example - electric distribution, cellphone providers, and so on.

, limit videos like this to biafra news channel. Stop bringing scams and falsehood to Nigerians. You hear me? grin

Edited:
I forgot to add that a pathway for pedestrians could also have been integrated. This occurred to me after I saw what hammert wrote in his input
A rail line passed by the side not inside the tunnel. Another bridge will be required for the rail. Meanwhile that is hollow slab technology. It may be used for cable but not design like that because of cable nor for pedestrian. If you know any engineer as him about hollow slab

Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Starhearts: 12:23pm On May 25, 2023
D Tunnel wey DOT in the Circle region will soon occupy
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Christistruth03: 1:02pm On May 25, 2023
hammerT:

TINUBU STILL CAN NEVER BE PRESIDENT.

WITH FEW DAYS LEFT, I STILL MAINTAIN, THAT WILL BE THE END OF NIGERIA AS NO MORE ELECTION CAN BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfg-FkEd61w&pp=ygURbWMgb2x1b21vIGRhbmNpbmc

Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by hammerT: 1:15pm On May 25, 2023
Christistruth03:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfg-FkEd61w&pp=ygURbWMgb2x1b21vIGRhbmNpbmc

LOL

IS THIS YORUBA STRONGEST MAN?

LOOKS JUST LIKE AN ANT TO ME. ANT HEAD!

ANT WITH SWOLLEN BELLY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Interior Of The New Trains (Photos) / Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft / The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.