Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,425 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) (66864 Views)

Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) / Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures / Aba Residents Opt For Train Ride Due To Bad Roads: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by joey150(m): 4:53am On May 26, 2023
Most people on NL aren't really smart at all.

How can you possibly believe that what is in that picture is a train tunnel?

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Caseless: 4:58am On May 26, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Fashola na master when it comes to project delivery

Look at Lekki Ikoyi link bridge.. one of the wonders in architecture

oh! Fashola built that?
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by highchief1: 5:08am On May 26, 2023
Moh247:

No it was designed by Nnamdi Azikwe when Fashola was a sperm
lol u strong o.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by zelnababa(m): 5:53am On May 26, 2023
Just hope ipob will not turn it to criminal office,
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by NaijaCover(m): 6:11am On May 26, 2023
Money Is Really Good
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Topmaike007(m): 6:22am On May 26, 2023
alanto:
If by now ugbo people never like Buhari... Asiwaju should just forget about them and face other regions that will appreciate is efforts...
They blew the first Niger Bridge by themselves they are still going to blow this one up
he should forget them because they're not Nigerians because they doesn't like him if na like that leave them make them go and leave Nigeria na so that they won't be a burden to Tinubu.. abi na wetin you think?
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Thomasankara(m): 6:26am On May 26, 2023
[/color]wow,such intelligent thought[color=#770077]
JOemmy:
This has always been the initial plan all along I just hope the underground tunnel won't be allowed to turn into a criminal hideout.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by tommynico(m): 6:27am On May 26, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Are you being serious? Lekki ikoyi link Bridge an architectural wonder?..
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Thomasankara(m): 6:28am On May 26, 2023
[/color]what connects Asaba and onitsha,how will it be destroyed, it's not meant or situated in a single state oga[color=#770077]
arejibadz:
hope your brothers wont destroy this all in the same of making tinubu angry?
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Thomasankara(m): 6:29am On May 26, 2023
[/color]Dem really think am wrll[color=#770077]
post=123355439:

It's privately being manage by Julius Berger and there are cctv cameras under the tunnel
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Ofemannnu: 6:34am On May 26, 2023
Moh247:

Where are you from and let's both show our states infrastructure for infrastructure

Open the thread and tagg me so we don't derail this

You wan kill am.
Only Ibadan city is more developed than the entire Igboland. cheesy
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:57am On May 26, 2023
The people will still NOT appreciate it. Spend Nigeria 8 years budgets to their region, they will NEVER appreciate.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Galadimabawa: 7:09am On May 26, 2023
commendable
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by yusluvad(m): 7:17am On May 26, 2023
Moh247:
cool

That's a master class project over there...
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Babathanks(m): 7:18am On May 26, 2023
Ogene001:

This bridge was designed by olusegun Obasanjo when fashola was carrying bag for Tinubu
You guys should learn how to appreciate something. We in ondo and ekiti didn’t benefit anything from Buhari 8yrs regime and we did not complain but you guys still benefit something
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Nobody: 7:21am On May 26, 2023
Ogene001:

This bridge was designed by olusegun Obasanjo when fashola was carrying bag for Tinubu

Lol....Leave am make he dey cap wetin he no know.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Faposky95: 7:52am On May 26, 2023
fuckJones:
God bless buhari

...for using his savings to build the bridge
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Tareq1105: 8:05am On May 26, 2023
fuckJones:
God bless buhari

Even at that, they would not appreciate him bcoz they don't see anything good in other tribes.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:25am On May 26, 2023
Misleading caption only to watch the movie and you’re saying the exact opposite 😒😒
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Warlord2014(m): 9:00am On May 26, 2023
post=123354660:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpofDPMtoQs

Construction giant Julius Berger made provision for train tunnel under the second Niger bridge for future use, I'm 6.1 ft and the tunnel still far from my head and on top of the bridge it can be adjusted to give way for rail line

Watch
I hope it is put into use to prevent being hideout for criminals... Ritualists, kidnappers, etc
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by SaintLucia: 9:38am On May 26, 2023
Olukat:

He actually started it during his administration
Pilling and other foundational processes started during his time
No need to insult anyone here
Yes daddy thank you Jonathan started it on a drawing board while Buhari started it from the scratch and completed it.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Ebubu2: 9:49am On May 26, 2023
hammerT:

, YOU HAVE COME AGAIN Ooo...

WE GO SOON QUARRAL, WHAT BLOODY RAILWAY IS THAT?

THEY BUILT AN UNDER-PASS FOR PEDESTRIANS, YOU ARE HERE TALKING ABOUT TRAIN, DO U WANT THE WHOLE BRIDGE TO COLLAPSE?

TRAIN RUNS ON STEEL AND WEIGHS TONNES, IF THEY HAVE NOT MADE PROVISION FOR TRAIN, ADDING IT TO THAT BRIDGE WILL LEAD TO STRUCTURAL COLLAPSE.

I HOPE YOU LEARNT SOMETHING FROM EBONYI STATE AIRPORT, IT IS EXACTLY HOW THEY DESIGN.

OUR INITIAL QUARREL WAS OVER ANAMBRA AIRPORT DESIGN AND FINISHING.

Which lesson from the Ebonyi State Airport?
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by jidify: 10:19am On May 26, 2023
post=123354660:

Construction giant Julius Berger made provision for train tunnel under the second Niger bridge for future use, I'm 6.1 ft and the tunnel still far from my head and on top of the bridge it can be adjusted to give way for rail line

Watch

The tunnel is meant for maintenance purposes.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Cjayboy: 11:13am On May 26, 2023
Our second Niger bridge initiated, started by Presido Goodluck Jonathan and completed in 8yrs by General Bubu..

How many years did it take Bubu to build rail line to Niger Republic?

Smell smell oooo
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by gbemishile: 11:17am On May 26, 2023
We hope our ndi developers will not be escobacious in running underground drug trade sha
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Bravity1000(m): 11:21am On May 26, 2023
Who do I have? Where is my destiny helper?

I'm seriously in need of a job.

I'm a graduate of pub admin with a 9 year banking experience .Based in Abj

0708 368 8660

Bravity1000@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by Electorate: 11:22am On May 26, 2023
Local man wey never travel out before, na why that local bridge no dey spectacular for your eyes?
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by ncoolsome(m): 12:10pm On May 26, 2023
post=123354660:

Watch

I doubt if that was what this narrow path was meant for because first it seems like a one way drive then secondly even if the train was to stop is it that narrows stairs 100 people would be climbing...clout chasers dishing falsehood..
Re: Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) by NwekereNdokl: 12:49pm On May 26, 2023
Ebubu2:

Which lesson from the Ebonyi State Airport?

Ebonyi amusement park airport is not viable, it is a total waste of resources that could have been used to give millions of ebonyi people good education and human resources development

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) / Street Slangs You Must Know When You Are In Lagos / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Interior Of The New Trains (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.