Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

The Way To Go!; - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Way To Go!; (86 Views)

VTU IS THE WAY:RECHARGE AND GET PAID / u-Snapp - Is Revolutionizing The Way we buy & sell used Items ~ Simple And Easy / Multiple Streams Of Income Is The Way To Go. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Way To Go!; by travsco43: 11:23am On May 25, 2023
A client on Twitter DMed me that he had issues paying for subscription on an online platform.

He said that he had someone who helped do it previously, but the person wasn't available to help him and he doesn't know how to go about the whole thing.

I was like “okay, bring it, let me run it for you”

And so he bought the job.

He gave me the necessary details for the subscription.

I then went ahead to do it.

Initially, it gave me some issues. There were some technicalities that I came across.

It took me approx 3 days (btw Sat and Mon) to complete the job.

At the end I was able to solve his problem which was his main focus.

Thanks to PayPal, a prospective client was satisfied.

(1) (Reply)

Buy MTN 1 Gig At 220, Glo At 230 On Our Website. Get 200 Mb Free / Buy And Ship From Ebay / The Benefits Of Choosing Certified Translation Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.