Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) (48555 Views)

President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) / Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) / Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by Felabrity: 1:08pm On May 25, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Jubilation everywhere in Nigeria. See all markets in the South East filled with jubilation.

Tinubu is lived by the masses. Even our obedients have all humbled themselves and jubilation everywhere.

On monday Peter obi will change his occultism clothes. Obi has moved on
my street is on shutdown, jubilation everywhere
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by Kapeter(m): 1:20pm On May 25, 2023
Felabrity:
Even INEC didn't follow the constitution that says for a candidate to be declared the winner, he got to meet all requirements
Tinubu didn't just fail to meet the requirements, he also violented the electoral acts by bribing INEC/Police and rigging the election, and getting away with it

So why should I follow his rules? 🤔
You hated Buhari the most hun don't ya, But las las you follow new cash rules bro. Na so you go follow Tinubu rules too wether you like it or not, If he say make dem clo Muhamadu Buhari bridge, una go trek with una loads on top your head reach una village ni nothing wey u go do than chest beat later bruv grin

3 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by Felabrity: 1:25pm On May 25, 2023
Kapeter:
You hated Buhari the most hun don't ya, But las las you follow new cash rules bro. Na so you go follow Tinubu rules too wether you like it or not, If he say make dem clo Muhamadu Buhari bridge, una go trek with una loads on top your head reach una village ni nothing wey u go do than chest beat later bruv grin
I aren't following no shiit rules bro, I will only take the rules seriously if the court cancel the election and disqualify the druglord

Of course I will always remain a law abiding citizen

And again, I don't cross no buhari bridge to my village

Jsyk, i have always been doing transfer for most of my business and transactions, so the cash policy didn't really affect me much, even till now, I don't spend cash much.

When buhari shiitily banned twitter, I was still there after the ban

Those are the shiity rules I am talking about

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by Flangelo12: 1:29pm On May 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I can't fit laff. grin

grin
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by Xbox2005(m): 1:35pm On May 25, 2023
Another bad day for IPOB
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by Ayomel(m): 1:56pm On May 25, 2023
sarrki:
President elect bola Tinubu officially handed baton of service -photo
LP , PDP HOW MARKET
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by BRIMBRAM: 2:22pm On May 25, 2023
Felabrity:
okay sir

You are still crying in other threads. Dem swear for you to dey cry?

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by Printerscanner: 2:29pm On May 25, 2023
Felabrity:
They won't even allow him speak for 10 minutes to avoid any bulabas

Bring out your own biological father, let him come and speak for 5 minutes.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by Felabrity: 2:31pm On May 25, 2023
Printerscanner:

Bring out your own biological father, let him come and speak for 5 minutes.
do you even have one?
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by Felabrity: 2:31pm On May 25, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

You are still crying in other threads. Dem swear for you to dey cry?
Go ask your papa?
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by BRIMBRAM: 2:56pm On May 25, 2023
Felabrity:
Go ask your papa?

grin grin grin. ,4/8 years of crying like a bush baby. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by Pwettylinda(f): 2:57pm On May 25, 2023
Thiefnubuu himself grin
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by Domi100: 2:58pm On May 25, 2023
smiley

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 2:59pm On May 25, 2023
grin Go and speak on his behalf
Felabrity:

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by Martini2020(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2023
sarrki:
President elect bola Tinubu officially handed baton of service -photo

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by Larryndelaw: 3:00pm On May 25, 2023
Felabrity:
Wake up.from your slumber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 3:02pm On May 25, 2023
grin After drinking 6 bottles of HERO Obeer. Nah the result be dis
Penguin2:
Tinubu will be sacked tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by Globalhustler(m): 3:02pm On May 25, 2023
Congrats to him.

Origjnal power bank.
Model- Transparent
Capacity - 30,000 mah
Additional feature- 22.5w fast charging technology
LED display
LED Light.
Durable and efficient.
Price - 22k
Call/WhatsApp- 070.39.45.0095

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by Berankis: 3:02pm On May 25, 2023
Onucs:

Is it by bulaba?

The war is over, lets focus on improving our dear country.
Thank you!
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 3:03pm On May 25, 2023
cool REST make Obeer HERO clear from ur 👀
first
LesbianBoy:
I just dey pity the mental health of SANE Nigerians. Because omo, the rascality, impunity and hate going on in that Nigeria now eh. It has never been this bad. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Someone that did not win and did not even meet some major requirements is about to become president by force, yet there are people thinking the country will get better. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by Gboom: 3:04pm On May 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I can't fit laff. grin
Anytime I read your comment, you always remind me of one moniker "Bluetooth"
Vawulence too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by Coronavirus1: 3:05pm On May 25, 2023
He will return the baton tomorrow after the supreme court disqualified both him and shetima
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by prof22(m): 3:05pm On May 25, 2023
The country will not get better for you.
LesbianBoy:
I just dey pity the mental health of SANE Nigerians. Because omo, the rascality, impunity and hate going on in that Nigeria now eh. It has never been this bad. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Someone that did not win and did not even meet some major requirements is about to become president by force, yet there are people thinking the country will get better. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by Tmex(m): 3:05pm On May 25, 2023
Oga o, I cant remember all this procedures happening in 2015 governance is beyond all these funfare nah. Whats baton of service ? Shior
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by JagabanBorgu: 3:05pm On May 25, 2023
Felabrity:
Eyyaaa, 8 years o
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by Basic123: 3:06pm On May 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Pain me? When I know that the country will not get better and EVERYBODY including you guys will suffer? Joker!

Those that support rascality and impunity E go still touch them na just time. If you think I am lying go and ask those that voted buhari I. 2015 and mocking those that didn't. How market now. grin grin grin grin grin

shift,ANAMBRA that he governed is not the best state in the country

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by Omenlon: 3:07pm On May 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Pain me? When I know that the country will not get better and EVERYBODY including you guys will suffer? Joker!

Those that support rascality and impunity E go still touch them na just time. If you think I am lying go and ask those that voted buhari I. 2015 and mocking those that didn't. How market now. grin grin grin grin grin

so until Peter Obi is made the president of Nigeria before Nigeria can be good, abi? You go cry tire

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by Tareq1105: 3:07pm On May 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Na you win abi?
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by jubrilELsudan: 3:08pm On May 25, 2023
BATON WEY DEM GO USE BEAT AM COMOT FROM ASO ROCK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna / Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State / Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.