Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,529 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 (48801 Views)

Brighton Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 29th October 2022 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 0) On 11th August 2019 / Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by Veezy4u(m): 10:24pm On May 25, 2023
MrPOTUS:

Na hate go kee u las las.

Man U has spent more than city for d past 7 years.

Because una players dey flop, u call dem average players.

That's what separates a great coach from mediocres, improving players.

Grealish was a flop for almost 2 seasons till Pep did his wonders on him.

No let hate Kee u o. tongue tongue
at city, he has the support of the club, owners, fans and funds to spend, there is STABILITY but in man u lose 2-3 straight games and the fans will turn against you. The club is poorly run, no clear plan, owners buy players for commercial purposes and not who n d coach wants. Mind you Mourinho said his greatest achievement is finishing 2nd with that squad. I sha hope you know united have players like Phil Jones ๐Ÿ˜ PLS name five current players in city 25 pep met and are still playing.... I'm waiting
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by Alexandersantos(m): 10:26pm On May 25, 2023
BENEAMATA:
na God go punish am for me .nothing dey him head except to dey follow mourinho drag .on top zero achievement .
i don't blame him..i blame that stupid bohley or what's his name...how can u sack potter and appoint lampard as interim coach..that thing still baffles me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by Veezy4u(m): 10:31pm On May 25, 2023
Emu4life:

Josep Guarduola is everything BUT overrated. The fact that you hate him doesn't take away his accomplishment. He has been in England since 2016, do you expect him to continue using ancestors?? Did he buy all these players in One season?? Have other clubs not equally spent heavy money just so they can also compete.
Anybody with a BRAIN that watches football without sentiment knows that Josep Guardiola is a Coaching Genius. He doesn't just win Trophies, he wins them with one of the most exciting football you will ever see. He is currently best Coach in the World
point of correction I do not hate pep, I'm a fan of his innovations. I'm a die hard man u fan but I have always had a soft spot for city, I love how they're run right from the days of pelegrini, yaya you're n co, in fact as way back I use dem even if ps2 dah year.u didn't get my point there, all these united players were bought by different people in fact some were for commercial purposes not the coaches, pep has d tools to do what he wants

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by StepTwo: 10:32pm On May 25, 2023
ESPNFC

Manchester United are UNBEATEN in their last 28 matches at home! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

24 wins
4 draws
63 goals scored
15 goals conceded
16 clean sheets

The Theatre of Dreams ๐ŸŸ

11 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by FahBuLous: 10:33pm On May 25, 2023
kstyle2:
Man utd didn't even get into second gear. Now we can rest players against Fulham. I'll like to see a second string side. I hope Newcastle tears Chelsea apart on sunday. I'm hoping for 6 nil. We've got to strengthen our midfield and attack. Martial jogs around like he's arrived
As a man utd fan, i want chelsea to win or draw on sunday.. So man utd can rest enough players against fulham, play whatever they want and still qualify as 3rd place..

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by Ade1177: 10:34pm On May 25, 2023
kstyle2:
Its a shame Chelsea cant fall further down the table to truly reflect how dreadful they really are

The scoreline looks good for Man Utd but the game had a lot of negatives heading into the FA final with a ruthless City. Ball retention very poor, bad decisions and touches in the final third, and the spirit of relaxing the game when they were 2 nil up. City would have easily equalised and won that game.

United will be battered on final day

That relaxing shit united does

All players acting like they are boss just after 1.0

City will tear them apart

Even Chelsea outplayed them but can't score simple goals

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by Nazgul: 10:34pm On May 25, 2023
folake4u:

undecided undecided Nor be only.
Full time. 4-1. Your club wouldn't make you drink your Caprisun in peace tonight. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by stanluiz(m): 10:35pm On May 25, 2023
Pochettino has a lot of work to do.

He should bench fofana as soon as he kicks off his job as Chelsea manager.

That guy is an idiot!! So useless and idiotic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by Veezy4u(m): 10:36pm On May 25, 2023
Emu4life:

Josep Guarduola is everything BUT overrated. The fact that you hate him doesn't take away his accomplishment. He has been in England since 2016, do you expect him to continue using ancestors?? Did he buy all these players in One season?? Have other clubs not equally spent heavy money just so they can also compete.
Anybody with a BRAIN that watches football without sentiment knows that Josep Guardiola is a Coaching Genius. He doesn't just win Trophies, he wins them with one of the most exciting football you will ever see. He is currently best Coach in the World
five too much mention just three players he met. At United degea was brought by SAF, at Chelsea azplicueta is still there, at arsenal xhaka still there, Liverpool Henderson at spurs Hugo Lloris.... etc

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 25, 2023
Ade1177:

United will be battered on final day

That relaxing shit united does

All players acting like they are boss just after 1.0

City will tear them apart

Even Chelsea outplayed them but can't score simple goals
as in ehn.
Our midfield look too weak to contain a determined city side

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by MrPOTUS: 10:38pm On May 25, 2023
Veezy4u:
at city, he has the support of the club, owners, fans and funds to spend, there is STABILITY but in man u lose 2-3 straight games and the fans will turn against you. The club is poorly run, no clear plan, owners buy players for commercial purposes and not who n d coach wants. Mind you Mourinho said his greatest achievement is finishing 2nd with that squad. I sha hope you know united have players like Phil Jones ๐Ÿ˜ PLS name five current players in city 25 pep met and are still playing.... I'm waiting

Bro, you're still looking at this thing from a sentimental lens.

He has those supports because he delivers results.

What has been his worst season position??

See klop, can't even make top 4.

He won 5 league trophies in 7 season, would have been 5 in a row if not for Liverpool. shocked

He won a treble in England competition, first coach to do it. cool

He made city a terror and EPL a farmer's league grin

UCL will be the icing to his greatness.

Let's appreciate him abeg.

I know u wished he was ur coach, sorry! grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by lexy2014: 10:40pm On May 25, 2023
Veezy4u:
Guardiola is very good but he's fvckn overrated if him Sabi make him use average squad like d nonsense united have n succeed, just so you know Ederson,walker, akanji, Dias, stones, Rodri, Gundogan, kdb, grealish/foden, Bernardo, Mahrez,Haaland, Alvarez were All BOUGHT ๐Ÿ˜ that's the entire team. Can you compare with any EPL squad?

Pls define the term "average squad".

Even if they were all bought, so what? Is it because they were bought thats why the team is succeeding?

Were the players in other teams not bought? Is it the buying of players that makes the player deliver? Chelsea playe were bought. How far?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by folake4u(f): 10:41pm On May 25, 2023
Nazgul:

Full time. 4-1. Your club wouldn't make you drink your Caprisun in peace tonight. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Nazgul just leave me biko. Let me lick my wound in peace. lipsrsealed

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by lexy2014: 10:42pm On May 25, 2023
Veezy4u:
five too much mention just three players he met. At United degea was brought by SAF, at Chelsea azplicueta is still there, at arsenal xhaka still there, Liverpool Henderson at spurs Hugo Lloris.... etc

How does mean that guadiola isn't a genius of a coach?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by younghero9(m): 10:44pm On May 25, 2023
Nice one my darling Chelsea
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by Veezy4u(m): 10:44pm On May 25, 2023
Angelfrost:

Give all those players you mentioned to Ole, Mourinho, and LVG, up to Moyes, they would have still performed below par in Man United...!

It's not all about spending big and buying players... It's about the unique ability to bring out the beast in them!

I can tell you for free that Paul Pogba, Anthony Martial, Alexis Sanchez, Angel Di Maria, Lukaku, etc, would have soared higher under Guardiola!

Hell, Antony and Sancho would be delivering far better than what you are seeing under Pep Guardiola!

There are coaches... And there is Pep Guardiola!!! Give the man his Guard of Honor!!!
why didn't he bring out the best in Hart, bravo,Sagna,lescott, Micah Richard,kolarov,Clichy, Barry, Yaya Tourรฉ,Nasri,pandev,kolo toure Bellamy n co he met?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ D same man want useless a whole premier League legend Sergio aguero. No be today I know city o
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by donem: 10:44pm On May 25, 2023
EnterpriseMan:
Them no let my Garnacho score angry
I admire his talent, but truth be told he just played rubbish today.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by Bigchristo: 10:45pm On May 25, 2023
Angelfrost:

Give all those players you mentioned to Ole, Mourinho, and LVG, up to Moyes, they would have still performed below par in Man United...!

It's not all about spending big and buying players... It's about the unique ability to bring out the beast in them!

I can tell you for free that Paul Pogba, Anthony Martial, Alexis Sanchez, Angel Di Maria, Lukaku, etc, would have soared higher under Guardiola!

Hell, Antony and Sancho would be delivering far better than what you are seeing under Pep Guardiola!

There are coaches... And there is Pep Guardiola!!! Give the man his Guard of Honor!!!
I understand what you trying to say but Man City spent a whole lots of money buying those players and Guardiola is a good coach to have blend them into his system of playing, but the case isnโ€™t same in Manchester United no coach have the free hands like City gave to Pep, only Man Utd board can frustrate a coach efforts because they donโ€™t give much previllege to coaches after Sir Alex resigned
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 25, 2023
Man utd's midfield looks weak, if I was ten hag I would play a 4-1-2-1-2 formation.
De gee
Wan bissaka varane lindelof malacia
Casemiro
Mactominay/ericsen Luke shaw
Fernandes
Rashford martial

Luke shaw to man mark debryne
Mctominay to close the half space btw varane and bissaka

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by Thosyn12(m): 10:46pm On May 25, 2023
FahBuLous:
As a man utd fan, i want chelsea to win or draw on sunday.. So man utd can rest enough players against fulham, play whatever they want and still qualify as 3rd place..

They will all play at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by TheSuperX(m): 10:48pm On May 25, 2023
Chelshit can never get better ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by Veezy4u(m): 10:49pm On May 25, 2023
lexy2014:

How does mean that guadiola isn't a genius of a coach?
I never said he isn't a genius ๐Ÿฅฑ understand b4 u quote unnecessarily
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by flexyrule(m): 10:52pm On May 25, 2023
Oliveronline:

Play am Man United under 2.5
Thank me latery
Footballers are paid to score goals.

That's the aim of the game.

Never stake against "the aim of the game".

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by Veezy4u(m): 10:57pm On May 25, 2023
lexy2014:

Pls define the term "average squad".

Even if they were all bought, so what? Is it because they were bought thats why the team is succeeding?

Were the players in other teams not bought? Is it the buying of players that makes the player deliver? Chelsea playe were bought. How far?
d players Chelsea brought were they requested by tuchel? When potter came all those Fofana n madueke were they requested by him? No be owner buy wetin him like expect magic? Do you expect pep not to deliver after 7yrs with full freedom over his calibre of players? Last season and two seasons before, did you expect klopp not to create a good team like that? Newcastle almost relegated but the new owners brought Eddie Howe n supported him accordingly, was it a fluke the performed well in the past year? So wetin you de Talk

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by Morphinne: 10:58pm On May 25, 2023
Veezy4u:
u don't get d point I made there. Everybody buys even stingy arsenal. But the entire city eleven was bought all by pep. This is what we'll call pep preferred players. All XI . U can't compare with united. D entire XI is from different coaches. U don't expect ten hagg to perform miracles moreover little or none can walk into d city team
No sir, this is not a valid argument. Pep is a fantastic coach though him not having a UCL with city is a big stain but saying heโ€™s overrated just doesnโ€™t make sense . The said good players he has today, were they gifted to him? Who tied other managersโ€™ hands from buying good players they can work with?
What makes a good manager is knowing who to buy, who to sell, when to buy/sell and knowing how to tactically use your purchases. Lampardโ€™s first stints in Chelsea is a typical example of money miss road; he had keen eyes and went for good players but unfortunately for him, Tuchel, his successor put them into better use than him.
The good players you see at City today didnโ€™t fall from the sky. So itโ€™s very wrong, ridiculous and annoying to say this guy is overrated because of the players surrounding him undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by Veezy4u(m): 11:02pm On May 25, 2023
MrPOTUS:

He has those supports because he delivers result
Mourinho finished 2nd n won Europa League was he supported?
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by Nazgul: 11:05pm On May 25, 2023
folake4u:

Nazgul just leave me biko. Let me lick my wound in peace. lipsrsealed
Come let me hug you ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by FahBuLous: 11:06pm On May 25, 2023
Thosyn12:

They will all play at the same time.
I know.. Read my comment again. Seems you dont understand it
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by TradingMaestro(m): 11:07pm On May 25, 2023
Angelfrost:

Guy you funny o
Sterling
Gabriel Jesus
Yaya Toure
Joe Hart
Zinchenko
Jao Cancelo

These are good players so what happened?
Guardiola couldn't perform his magic?
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by folake4u(f): 11:12pm On May 25, 2023
Nazgul:

Come let me hug you ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

embarassed

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by Ade1177: 11:14pm On May 25, 2023
donem:

I admire his talent, but truth be told he just played rubbish today.

Bro he's a kid

It shows alot in his decision making

But he is trying

He is just in united where anything you do average everything else will be forgiven

Pep is a perfectionist and City rarely makes mistakes

He doesn't allow it

Even if its 12yrs old

You must play the very best every damn second even if you are winning 9.0

But united once you leading 1.0

You can play rubbish as long as you played alittle better in the previous game or early in that match

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 by Veezy4u(m): 11:14pm On May 25, 2023
Morphinne:

Who tied other managersโ€™ hands from buying good players they can work with?
What makes a good manager is knowing who to buy, who to sell, when to buy/sell and knowing how to tactically use your purchases.
The good players you see at City today didnโ€™t fall from the sky. So itโ€™s very wrong, ridiculous and annoying to say this guy is overrated because of the players surrounding him undecided
exactly my point, do other managers get the opportunity to do as they wish? With current Liverpool for example they need at least one CB, RB, DMF, 2CM in addition to replacements for these departures do you think they'll back klopp? They'll allow him to try and manage Curtis Jones,fabinho n mario๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ and you expect dem to challenge? At Barca he had Messi, Iniesta,Xavi,busquest n others in their prime. At Bayern he had everything he needed, at city same. With ๐Ÿ’ฏ backing from board.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 / West Ham Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 24th October 2015 / Benfica Vs Chelsea: Europa League Final - (1 - 2) - On 15th May 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.