Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Please I Need Your Opinions To These Question Of Mine - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Your Opinions To These Question Of Mine (256 Views)

Your Opinions For Change In Career / Your Opinions Are Needed On This / Please Your Opinions Are Needed. A Little Bit Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Opinions To These Question Of Mine by Rubyjade: 2:00pm On May 25, 2023
Please I need your opinions to these question of mine,

Is it right to deduct statutory deductions (precisely, Pension and PAYE) from an employee salary without remittance for the 3months the employee is under probation?
Here, that is the management practices, that statutory deductions be made, but remittance is after 3months of the probation

Also, in the eyes of the Nigeria labor or related law, can this management practice out rule it when there is a case?

Thank you.
Re: Please I Need Your Opinions To These Question Of Mine by psucc(m): 2:03pm On May 25, 2023
Better look front. Nigeria has no law or better still, a lawless state.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Opinions To These Question Of Mine by pocohantasgspot: 2:06pm On May 25, 2023
Go to court with your gspot wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Opinions To These Question Of Mine by Rubyjade: 2:44pm On May 25, 2023
Really?
psucc:
Better look front. Nigeria has no law or better still, a lawless state.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Opinions To These Question Of Mine by psucc(m): 3:36pm On May 25, 2023
Rubyjade:
Really?
Doubt it? Go to Court!

Which country in the whole world demands you have a WAEC Certificate before gaining admission into its tertiary institution but gives the highest job in the land to someone without a WAEC Certificate?

Again, go to Court!

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Opinions To These Question Of Mine by Berrityga: 4:35am On May 26, 2023
Who do you this kind thing

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Opinions To These Question Of Mine by Rubyjade: 9:33am On May 26, 2023
cry
Berrityga:
Who do you this kind thing

(1) (Reply)

House Maid And Nanny Needed / Nail Technician Needed In Lekki / Teaching Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.