Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Young Man Cries Drums of Water After Being Dumped By Girlfriend (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Man Cries Drums of Water After Being Dumped By Girlfriend (video) (229 Views)

Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) / Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" / BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Cries Drums of Water After Being Dumped By Girlfriend (video) by Mansionpage(m): 3:40pm On May 25, 2023
A young man was overcome with anguish as his serious girlfriend abruptly ended their relationship, leaving him heartbroken and shedding tears.

Seeking solace, the devastated man turned to his TikTok account to express his sorrow over the loss of the woman he deeply loved. He shared a poignant video online, capturing his bitter cries as he mourned the end of their bond. Alongside the video, he attached an image of the lady who had shattered his heart.

He added that he is already tired of going about the sad affair of dating.
“I’m tired of dating 💔😭,” he wailed.
Reacting, ekesonmoney_ wrote: “I will rather drink pap with toothpick than to cry because say woman leave me. Can never be me”
kennedyexcel wrote: “See werey wey dey break him heart still dey use filter dey cry, Akpa amu”
paulagram__ wrote: “Women dont break up with rich dudes, go and make money abd stop crying it’s irritating me”

See full video here
https://www.mansionpage.com/young-man-cries-drums-of-water-after-being-dumped-by-girlfriend-video/

Re: Young Man Cries Drums of Water After Being Dumped By Girlfriend (video) by donbachi(m): 4:24pm On May 25, 2023
Let him cry a river..who cares

(1) (Reply)

Orijin Launches New Campaign 'deeply Rooted', Champions Essence Of Naija Roots / Kim Min-jae Clever Response On Which TEAM He Will Play For Next Season / Burnaboy Used To Run After Me And Davido’s Car In Port Hacourt – Singer B-red Sp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.