Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

I Was Denied Entry Into Passport Office Because Of My Dressing - Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Denied Entry Into Passport Office Because Of My Dressing - Simi (218 Views)

Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ / Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured / Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Denied Entry Into Passport Office Because Of My Dressing - Simi by Omoalaji12: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
Singer Simi shares how she was denied access into the passport office because she was "indecently dressed"

She shared this information via her Instagram page yesterday that she was only wearing a sleeveless gown which did not expose any part of her skin except her shoulders. She was asked to change her dressing before she could be allowed into the building.

She further explained that she had to make few calls before she was allowed in and she still had to take off her nose ring, earrings and also use a scarf to cover her skin.

"I had to take out my nose ring, earring, and had to cover my chest with a little scarf. I was also asked to sing for them." She said. Why are they treating our Nigeria celebrity like this? They won't do this to [urlhttps://nsmnews.com/threads/burna-boy-sold-out-80-000-capacity-stadium-in-london-big-odogwu.5200/]Burna Boy[/url] or Wizkid sha.

Source: https://nsmnews.com/threads/i-was-denied-entry-into-passport-office-because-of-my-dressing-simi.5344/

(1) (Reply)

Rising Star, Yinka Alabi Shines Bright In The Film Industry / 6 Influential Nigerians Whose Birthdays Are In July: Peter Obi, Others / Wizkid Rolling Loud Festival FULL Performance 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.