Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) (36909 Views)

Moment Buhari Tapped The Presidential Seat For The Last Time (Video) / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) / President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by jimakeabi: 7:18pm On May 25, 2023
Old news
Emu4life:
So Nigeria's President is a Muslim,
The Vice-President too is a Muslim, but there are more Xtians in Nigeria. Issokay.

1 Like

Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by iHateFraudsters: 7:22pm On May 25, 2023
cocolacec:

From Nnamdi kanu to Peter Obi you mean.

Yes

1 Like

Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by zomby(m): 7:25pm On May 25, 2023
Jagaban!!!

Where are the senseless igbos?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by gloryman91: 7:26pm On May 25, 2023
Feintline:
There is nothing inspiring about a stolen mandate.
There is nothing inspiring about an unconstitutional leadership.
There is nothing inspiring about a questionable character personality desperately forcing himself on over 200 million people.

Everything about tinubu unconstitutional by force leadership is uninspiring, dryness, sadness, deadness and emptiness.

Nigerians should be in joyous mood that we are having a change of baton, unfortunately, the country is as if a leader died. The country is like a graveyard.

Tinubu unconstitutional stolen mandate will only be inspiring to criminally minded persons.
Anyway it will not see the light of the day.

Children of hatred have shown again, go to court you are sleeping in the court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by zomby(m): 7:29pm On May 25, 2023
gloryman91:

Uncle peter needs 7 more weeks to come up with election fraud evidences/ witnesses…The election took place in February.
We’ve asked the judge to give him 70 yrs grin grin
Hopeless fool!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by zomby(m): 7:31pm On May 25, 2023
Nigerians have moved on!

2 Likes

Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by Snowx: 7:32pm On May 25, 2023
Bbgbs23:
Some people will cry on Monday.
They want to lead a country all the way from Twitter and nairaland. 😂 😂 😂 😂

When their mates were voting. They were busy constructing fake result from their houses.
...rest! This is an old line, like you insinuate prior to the presidential election that Obidients only have voting strength in Twitter and Facebook, but you people were shocked in massive turnout of voters that voted for LP. So reserve that line of statement.
Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by asksafe(m): 7:35pm On May 25, 2023
Those of you that say Tinubu regime will not favour you, so shall it be for you and your family 🙏 and for me Tinubu is the Nigeria right president and his tenure will favour me and my family. Haters can go and hold transformer or go and jump inside river and die a premature dead

2 Likes

Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by OLULAW: 7:35pm On May 25, 2023
Slurity:
What you declare is what you shall get. We have high hope on Tinubu. WE WANT HIM NOW AND IF HE DISAPPOINT, ANOTHER 4 YEARS IS CLOSE ALREADY, EVEN 8 YEARS IS NOT FAR. HE WILL BE OUT

IMPOSSIBLE. I LEFT 25 YEARS AGO. I'M GOOD HERE BUT FEEL SAD THAT NIGERIA I GREW UP IN HAS GONE TO THE DOGS. CHECK MY WRITINGS. I WARNED YOU GUYS WHEN YOU WENT TO THE POLLS TWICE AND FOOLISHLY PUT THE IDIOT (NOW RETURNING TO DAURA) IN ASO ROCK, SPENDING TIME IN LONDON AT YOUR EXPENCE. I REPEAT, NIGERIA IS IRREVOCABLY DOOMED. I'LL REMIND YOU - IN PARTICULAR - IN A FEW YEARS' TIME.
Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by zomby(m): 7:37pm On May 25, 2023
Snowx:

...rest! This is an old line, like you insinuate prior to the presidential election that Obidients only have voting strength in Twitter and Facebook, but you people were shocked in massive turnout of voters that voted for LP. So reserve that line of statement.

You guys are not only senseless, but also shameless. With all your noise and attacks, your empty head candidate is sitting in the 3rd place and you still have the audacity to come here to make some more noise…YOU’RE A FOOL!
You need to Stop smoking cheap drugs and do something positive with your time.
Nigerians have moved on.

1 Like

Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by josilcool(m): 7:37pm On May 25, 2023
Òpá àse
Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by zomby(m): 7:39pm On May 25, 2023
OLULAW:

IMPOSSIBLE. I LEFT 25 YEARS AGO. I'M GOOD HERE BUT FEEL SAD THAT NIGERIA I GREW UP IN HAS GONE TO THE DOGS. CHECK MY WRITINGS. I WARNED YOU GUYS WHEN YOU WENT TO THE POLLS TWICE AND FOOLISHLY PUT THE IDIOT (NOW RETURNING TO DAURA) IN ASO ROCK, SPENDING TIME IN LONDON AT YOUR EXPENCE. I REPEAT, NIGERIA IS IRREVOCABLY DOOMED. I'LL REMIND YOU - IN PARTICULAR - IN A FEW YEARS' TIME.

Bros, save your energy, time and stay wherever you are. Let us all Nigerians over here figure things out.
It is well!

2 Likes

Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by zomby(m): 7:42pm On May 25, 2023
asksafe:
Those of you that say Tinubu regime will not favour you, so shall it be for you and your family 🙏 and for me Tinubu is the Nigeria right president and his tenure will favour me and my family. Haters can go and hold transformer or go and jump inside river and die a premature dead
Let all the pigs jump into a lagoon full of deadly reptiles and then go straight to hell. We need to know how many of us left in Nigeria.

It shall be well with our country, with our President elect and with each and everyone of us.

1 Like

Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by onuman: 7:44pm On May 25, 2023
Buhari bent on having his cabal in Aso Rock continue after him through using old and sick Tinubu as cover siddon de look president.

For the first time since 1999, Buhari the Islamist changes the norm in exchange of presidential office between Christian and Muslim presidents.

For the first time since 1999', a plot for 24 years of Muslim presidency for Nigeria is onset by Buhari.

For the first time since 1999, a Muslim-Muslim ticket is about to preside over Nigeria 🇳🇬 nearly equally divided between Muslims and Christians.
Who says Buhari is not courting mayhem in Nigeria because of his extreme Islamic tilt?

In 2001, Buhari vowed that he wouldn't relent until Islamic Sharia criminal laws are applied in all the states of Nigeria. One of the earliest demands of Alhaji Tanko Mohammed appointed Chief Justice of Nigeria by president Buhari was for Islamic Sharia criminal laws be included in Nigeria's Constitution.
Islamic sharia criminal laws include stoning blasphemers to death, stoning adulterous women to death; cutting off hands of thieves; etc.

1 Like

Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by Tadeus(m): 7:49pm On May 25, 2023
Feintline:
There is nothing inspiring about a questionable character personality desperately forcing himself on over 200 million people.

Everything about tinubu unconstitutional by force leadership is uninspiring, dryness, sadness, deadness and emptiness.

Nigerians should be in joyous mood that we are having a change of baton, unfortunately, the country is as if we had a major plane crash. The country is like a graveyard.

Tinubu unconstitutional stolen mandate will only be inspiring to criminally minded persons.

I think it's time to let go, and face reality. Election is over, we should come together and work with the winners for a prosperous Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by alamoht(m): 8:02pm On May 25, 2023
A dead powerful man
Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by jahsharon: 8:02pm On May 25, 2023
Feintline:

Nigerians should be in joyous mood that we are having a change of baton, unfortunately, the country is as if we had a major plane crash. The country is like a graveyard.

From post-election loss trauma, it has aggravated into chronic hallucinations

2 Likes

Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by amaridigital(m): 8:03pm On May 25, 2023
XunLeu:
Another 8 years of suffering.

Naija my coubtry

Yes for you and your family not for me and those who wish Nigeria well. What you pronounce will surely come to pass for you and your lineage.
You said so with your own mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by jahsharon: 8:04pm On May 25, 2023
Emu4life:
So Nigeria's President is a Muslim,
The Vice-President too is a Muslim, but there are more Xtians in Nigeria. Issokay.

Are you calling yourself a Christian despite the fact that you and I have fought over Oloshos at different times?

2 Likes

Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by onuman: 8:20pm On May 25, 2023
jahsharon:

From post-election loss trauma, it has aggravated into chronic hallucinations

Same way you people later started hallucinations when Boko Haram emerged after your adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws in the 12 northern Sharia states. Na today? You people are hiding under aged and unfit Bola Tinubu to continue with having Nigeria 🇳🇬 as the poverty capital of the world and one of the most terrorised countries on earth.
Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by ejimatic: 8:22pm On May 25, 2023
oikirodah:

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO Of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/symbolic-transfer-of-power-buhari-hands-over-baton-to-tinubu-in-awe-inspiring-ceremonyvideo/

Source iReporteronline.
. The obedient are sleeping now oooo! They will be asleep again on Monday 29 2023 grin grin
Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by Globad(f): 8:24pm On May 25, 2023
Think9ja:
Una sha want make these animals of hate die before Monday.

They shall live long to see BAT finish his 8yrs.

I'm a strong supporter of Atiku but BAT is here.

Congratulations my president.

Children of hate and perdition una still de cry?

Dem still dey cry o

Lamentations of Labourers (LOL)
Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by Mcslize: 8:33pm On May 25, 2023
Chucks13:

Hahaha this cry is too much. Pls someone should give this guy bucket to drop all the salty water in his eyes inside.

Chai the pain na severed one. Obi did not win any SW state and managed win 2 states in the North with very low margin so na dat one wan make him president ba? U need help bro, obi has no mandate anywhere ok. Pls pack your load and leave Nigeria we won't miss you .

You're among the guys I will laugh at after on Monday. I have added your name to the list of those I will give bucket to cry on by this time on Monday.

Chukwudi I don mark u.
Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by yachal: 8:38pm On May 25, 2023
Feintline:

Speak for urself ipobite

1 Like

Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by Mcslize: 8:40pm On May 25, 2023
candygist:

Cry cry baby. You can actually relocate to Sudan o

I go too laugh una on Monday sha when things don't go you people way. Chaiii! You're booked. See you on Monday.
Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by Mcslize: 8:43pm On May 25, 2023
gloryman91:

24 names compiled already. You're booked! See you on Monday.

I am very very sure Tinubu will never rule Nigeria. Take it or leave it.
Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by OLULAW: 8:47pm On May 25, 2023
zomby:

Bros, save your energy, time and stay wherever you are. Let us all Nigerians over here figure things out.
It is well!

If only Nigerians know what they're doing. But, they don't. It will never be well with Nigeria, mark it. Since independence when the British handed over to the wrong bunch of politicians, it's never been well with Nigeria. NIGERIA IS DOOMED, ETERNALLY.
Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by IbadeHQ: 8:50pm On May 25, 2023
Treasure17:
Be deceiving your self there. The rightful owner will collect it back.

Oh you children of frustration and hopelessness. City boy is your President till 2031. By the way, you have option, third mainland bridge is not very far from you, you can channel your frustration there.
Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by enobongalfred: 8:54pm On May 25, 2023
Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by fareed69(m): 9:01pm On May 25, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
The baton will still be passed ; very soon

Keep decieving yourself

1 Like

Re: Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) by eminikansoso(m): 9:08pm On May 25, 2023
Feintline:

Wailing wailer wails every seconds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family / FG Grant Received (Picture Added) / Police Storm Abuja Area, Arrest People While Celebrating Buhari's Victory.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.