Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat (4203 Views)

May 29th: Is PTC Warning That There Might Be Protests Against Tinubu's Inaugurat / Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit / Court Declines Request To Freeze Edo Government's Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat by wahahlawahala: 8:43pm On May 25, 2023
Anyiamaka:

Do you always drink Alomo bitters or are you bitter by nature?
dry
Re: Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat by favor914: 8:44pm On May 25, 2023
BlackAdams007:
Some are saying they're just knowing him for the first time with mockery, He must not be well known to do what is right.
Quite obvious that you don’t know him either?
Re: Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat by sentee(f): 9:18pm On May 25, 2023
Re: Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat by Raskimonojendor: 9:19pm On May 25, 2023
thesicilian:
I'm just hearing of him for the first time today
Same here. I doubt if anyone invited him. He is trying to throw himself out there by using Tinubu to trend grin

1 Like

Re: Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat by Antivirus92(m): 9:42pm On May 25, 2023
wahahlawahala:
Another yeye sore looser from the delusional republic of Biafra.. who Sabi am sef? Odumodu kor odumeje ni🙄
They contacted him but he declined.
Whereas even tinubu will mistake you for a Gambian if he sees you
Re: Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat by wahahlawahala: 10:38pm On May 25, 2023
Antivirus92:
They contacted him but he declined.
Whereas even tinubu will mistake you for a Gambian if he sees you
who contacted him? Keep on being delusional... odumodu 😂😂😂Lol jokers 😂😂
Re: Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat by seunmsg(m): 10:43pm On May 25, 2023
Even Airforce1 of Nairaland whose music career died a long time ago get level and popularity pass this clown the OP is projecting 🤣🤣🤣.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat by hardbody: 10:45pm On May 25, 2023
Basic123:
I don't even know the rapper,
But I know Tinubu.

Although its just normal OBIDIENTS propaganda that has never yielded them anything good since 1999.

I know the rapper and one thief that stole our mandate as Nigerian youths
Re: Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat by Basic123: 10:50pm On May 25, 2023
hardbody:

I know the rapper and one thief that stole our mandate as Nigerian youths

Re: Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat by Couldntfigurean: 11:32pm On May 25, 2023
They are now calling Odumodublvck from Delta state an IPOB but when we talk about Igbo in delta they get mad
I don’t blame them,I blame our delta brothers who are not firm with their igboness and allow their neighbors speak for them

1 Like

Re: Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat by IkeIgboNiile(m): 2:11am On May 26, 2023
BlackAdams007
Some are saying they're just knowing him for the first time with mockery, He must not be well known to do what is right.

Don't mind them. Na by force to perform for the mandate thief? Odumodu just earned my respect.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat by LegendHero(m): 5:14am On May 26, 2023
Who’s Odumodu? Anyone got any of his track?

Why should any sane person invite Odundu in the first place? Person wey nobody know.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat by DesChyko: 6:15am On May 26, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
BlackAdams007

Don't mind them. Na by force to perform for the mandate thief? Odumodu just earned my respect.

Anybody wey no know Odumodu no get anything to weigh as far as music is concerned. Person wey get over 1m monthly listeners nah small fish? 😂

Re: Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat by maasoap(m): 6:46am On May 26, 2023
He has to be one of the headless mobs, nothing new
Re: Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat by kingthreat(m): 6:55am On May 26, 2023
Basic123:
I don't even know the rapper,
But I know Tinubu.

Although its just normal OBIDIENTS propaganda that has never yielded them anything good since 1999.

I don't know the nigga too
Re: Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat by Asswipemod: 7:04am On May 26, 2023
seunmsg:
Even Airforce1 of Nairaland whose music career died a long time ago get level and popularity pass this clown the OP is projecting 🤣🤣🤣.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg.😆😆😆😆😆Even you are more popular, they? Otondo!
Re: Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat by duduade: 7:24am On May 26, 2023
E go be Eniola badmus na...
Whaaaleeeeee
Re: Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat by daygee12: 7:33am On May 26, 2023
lonelydora:
Na wa o!

Nobody wants to associate with someone who stole the masses mandate

Can't u see he an Igbo brethren, hatred flows in their veins
Re: Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat by Guyman01: 7:47am On May 26, 2023
wahahlawahala:
Another yeye sore looser from the delusional republic of Biafra.. who Sabi am sef? Odumodu kor odumeje ni🙄
Abuja residents are not enthusiastic about the inauguration and its because Tinubu lost woefully there
Re: Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat by Exclusive101: 7:52am On May 26, 2023
How far I heard the show never held that Tinubu was still looking for artist to perform at the show but mysteriously Timaya Olamide were all on stage yesterday singing to your ipob father as he de pain you he de sweet we.

Who know this 🤡 compare to the two I listed above ?

lonelydora:
Na wa o!

Nobody wants to associate with someone who stole the masses mandate

Re: Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat by malcom1X: 8:15am On May 26, 2023
jahsharon:
Another idiot looking for the attention of fellow idiots.

Talo mo Iyalaya e?

This is not necessary.
As a musician trying to make it in the industry, this is not the right time.

He has fans that are Peter Obi supporters and also Atiku supporters, he also has fans as Tinubu supporters hence the invitation.

So I don't think he will benefit from siding with one person.

I also feel he didn't do well by rejecting it. Upcoming Musicians shouldn't reject any show
Re: Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat by TERMlNATOR(m): 8:17am On May 26, 2023
wahahlawahala:
Another yeye sore looser from the delusional republic of Biafra.. who Sabi am sef? Odumodu kor odumeje ni
shut up!

We sabi am
Re: Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat by wahahlawahala: 8:21am On May 26, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
shut up!

We sabi am

kid, face front!
Re: Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat by Nobody: 8:35am On May 26, 2023
LegendHero:
Who’s Odumodu? Anyone got any of his track?

Why should any sane person invite Odundu in the first place? Person wey nobody know.

That means your tinubu is not sane because he invited him.

You no dey think before you talk
Re: Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat by CSTRR: 9:14am On May 26, 2023
wahahlawahala:
Is this how tinubu will run his next 4years?

Insulting half the country with tribal slurs?
Re: Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat by wahahlawahala: 9:27am On May 26, 2023
CSTRR:

Is this how tinubu will run his next 4years?

Insulting half the country with tribal slurs?
hahaha... U joking right?
Re: Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat by DaTruths: 10:17am On May 26, 2023
wahahlawahala:

Even Tinubu camp recognize him pass your generation, that's why they sought for his service.

Meanwhile, do you even have ordinary invite to the event? Sore loser grin
Re: Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat by wahahlawahala: 10:22am On May 26, 2023
DaTruths:

Even Tinubu camp recognize him pass your generation, that's why they sought for his service.

Meanwhile, do you even have ordinary invite to the event? Sore loser grin
hahaha.. seems u don't know the meaning of sore looser... Audio invite, no be una Biafrans again😂
Re: Rapper Reportedly Declines Request To Perform At Tinubu’s Inaugurat by LegendHero(m): 12:11pm On May 26, 2023
Rayban25:

That means your tinubu is not sane because he invited him.

You no dey think before you talk

Lol Wetin concern Tinubu with the artist invited? Na him invite them?

Odunmodus no even show any proof say them invite am, when we have people like Timaya, Kcee, Waje, Skales, and etc., who the bleep is Odunmodu?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen And Military Grade Riffles: Who Issues The Licenses? / OBJ: Jonathan Told Me He Didn't Read Before Signing Toothpick Policy / CJN Confronted Buhari Over Justice Okoro's Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.