Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians, Tinubu Assures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians, Tinubu Assures (435 Views)

President-elect Tinubu Visits Lagos, Promises Not To Disappoint Nigerians / We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari / ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians, Tinubu Assures by OddsDoc(f): 7:16pm On May 25, 2023
The President-elect Bola Tinubu, on Thursday, in Abuja, said he will not disappoint the trust conferred upon him by the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), and millions of Nigerians.

He also affirmed that he understands the magnitude of the honour conferred upon him and the corresponding task ahead.

Tinubu made the promise in his acceptance speech after he was conferred with the National Honour of Grand Commander of the Federal Republic at the State House Banquet Hall, Abuja.

“I understand the magnitude of the honour conferred on me today and the task ahead. Nigerians deserve no less.

“You (Buhari) have charted the course and I shall not disappoint you,” he said.

Those before him are Nnamdi Azikiwe, Obafemi Awolowo, Shehu Shagari, Olusegun Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Ibrahim Babangida, Ernest Shonekan, Sani Abacha, Moshood Abiola, Umaru Yar’Adua and Goodluck Jonathan.

Others who have been conferred with the title include British Monarch Queen Elizabeth II, South Africa’s Nelson Mandela and former Libyan Leader, Muammar Gaddafi.

Buhari also conferred vice president-elect Kashim Shettima. with the honour of Grand Commander of the Order of the Niger.

Earlier, he handed three key transition documents to the president-elect in line with Executive Order 14 mandating the transition council to issue handover notes containing, amongst other things, proposed policy direction to the incoming administration.

Re: I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians, Tinubu Assures by Moh247: 7:17pm On May 25, 2023
cool

I trust Jagaban....

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians, Tinubu Assures by observador: 7:20pm On May 25, 2023
Observed!

Time will tell as we hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians, Tinubu Assures by longetivity(m): 7:21pm On May 25, 2023
He's not lying, He'll keep it true.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians, Tinubu Assures by Racoon(m): 7:27pm On May 25, 2023
He have always been a disappointment as a confirmed drug baron criminal. Abi is Tinubu not the person who foisted a catastrophe of Buhari kind twice because of his egocentric ambition?

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians, Tinubu Assures by thesicilian: 7:29pm On May 25, 2023
We believe you
Re: I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians, Tinubu Assures by lonecatt(m): 8:23pm On May 25, 2023
I supported a younger tinubu when he was governor but this old weak one is a no no , just about pride, greed and selfishness.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians, Tinubu Assures by Ingocof(m): 9:50pm On May 25, 2023
God will help you Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians, Tinubu Assures by Koralords: 10:38pm On May 25, 2023
We know you That’s why we voted you
Re: I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians, Tinubu Assures by enemybulldozer(m): 10:44pm On May 25, 2023
Tell that to your nyash we know you will fail like your predecessor grin grin grin
Buhari promised more than this.

Nonesense!

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians, Tinubu Assures by seeyounow2: 10:50pm On May 25, 2023
tongue tongue tongue

Re: I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians, Tinubu Assures by Couldntfigurean: 11:29pm On May 25, 2023
Call me pessimistic but this man go worse pass buhari
But that’s a problem for people living in Nigeria
Buhari drop power or no drop no be my business

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians, Tinubu Assures by GeneralPula: 12:29am On May 26, 2023
Racoon:
He have always been a disappointment as a confirmed drug baron criminal. Abi is Tinubu not the person who foisted a catastrophe of Buhari kind twice because of his egocentric ambition?
Chief wailer..

Tinubu was never a drug criminal! DEA or any drug agency has never indicted tinubu for drugs..

Such thing only exist in your head, together with other headless mobs..

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians, Tinubu Assures by seanfer(m): 3:17am On May 26, 2023
Racoon:

I guess the reality is setting in for you guys. Call him names you like by 1:00pm on 29th May, He will be the one directing the affairs of this country and his decisions will surely affect you either positive or negative.
Re: I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians, Tinubu Assures by jaggabban: 4:04am On May 26, 2023
He did not disappoint Lagos. Man of record.
Re: I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians, Tinubu Assures by bayelsaowei(m): 4:13am On May 26, 2023
Moh247:
cool

I trust Jagaban....

for person wey dey already leave you go UK for treatment... grin

(1) (Reply)

Security Agents Push Off Man Who Attempted To Approach Tinubu On Stage (video) / Imposition Of Tinubu/shettima, Invitation To Self-help, Anarchy — Ncfront / Protecting The Home Fronts Against External Aggression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.