Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,192 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari (9059 Views)

Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi / "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" / We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by Majesty2(m): 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
Presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has vowed that he won’t disappoint President Muhammadu Buhari if elected president of the country in 2023.

Tinubu made this vow at a private dinner organised by family and very close associates of President Buhari, to celebrate his 80th birthday tagged “Celebrating A Patriot, a Leader, an Elder Statesman.”

The APC flag bearer thanked President Buhari for sacrificing a lot for the progress of Nigeria.

He said, “You have been at the helm of the affairs of this country at a critical time. We have seen a life of commitment, dedication, patriotism and honesty. Mr President, you have done well for your country. Our nation has seen the difference, the leadership that you demonstrate.”

He said they belong to the class of leaders who came and served their country with commitment, dedication patriotism and honesty.

He likened Buhari to leaders like “Charles De Gaulle of France, Franklin Roosevelt of America, Winston Churchill of Great Britain and Buhari of Nigeria.”

The APC flag bearer who was in attendance with his running mate, Kashim Shettima, said: “The leadership you have demonstrated reminded me of the speech you gave at the Primary Convention when you won the nomination. You thanked the people with all humility and said even if you had the money, you would not have paid. But that is because, they know who you are, a man of integrity, great commitment, transparency and a exceptional humility.”

Tinubu prayed that “God will continue to spare you to see the history as you want it for the country, the ship of this nation will be on the right course. You will live long to enjoy a nice evening of democracy that you brought about.

“When you talk of PVC, card reader, transparency and honesty in the electoral process like you did, we can only promise not to let you down. Enjoy 80 till you celebrate other birthdays.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/we-wont-disappoint-you-tinubu-assures-buhari/

mynd44

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
You and who?

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
Majesty2:
Presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has vowed that he won’t disappoint President Muhammadu Buhari if elected president of the country in 2023.
Tinubu made this vow at a private dinner organised by family and very close associates of President Buhari, to celebrate his 80th birthday tagged “Celebrating A Patriot, a Leader, an Elder Statesman.”

The APC flag bearer thanked President Buhari for sacrificing a lot for the progress of Nigeria.
He said, “You have been at the helm of the affairs of this country at a critical time. We have seen a life of commitment, dedication, patriotism and honesty. Mr President, you have done well for your country. Our nation has seen the difference, the leadership that you demonstrate.”
He said they belong to the class of leaders who came and served their country with commitment, dedication patriotism and honesty.
He likened Buhari to leaders like “Charles De Gaulle of France, Franklin Roosevelt of America, Winston Churchill of Great Britain and Buhari of Nigeria.”
The APC flag bearer who was in attendance with his running mate, Kashim Shettima, said: “The leadership you have demonstrated reminded me of the speech you gave at the Primary Convention when you won the nomination. You thanked the people with all humility and said even if you had the money, you would not have paid. But that is because, they know who you are, a man of integrity, great commitment, transparency and a exceptional humility.”
Tinubu prayed that “God will continue to spare you to see the history as you want it for the country, the ship of this nation will be on the right course. You will live long to enjoy a nice evening of democracy that you brought about.
“When you talk of PVC, card reader, transparency and honesty in the electoral process like you did, we can only promise not to let you down. Enjoy 80 till you celebrate other birthdays.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/we-wont-disappoint-you-tinubu-assures-buhari/

mynd44

3 Likes

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by LeoDeKing: 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
He has done it as Lagos state governor.

He will do it as a president.

Lagos is greater than all 5 SE states and 13 states in the North combined.

Nigerians have no doubt in his ability.

One of the contestants was the governor of one of the SE states. As I type, he has ran away from the state he had governed for 8 years. Guess where he resides. Lagos state.

Another name for that is FAILURE.

God forbid he gets close to our presidency.

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by madridguy(m): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
We believe you Jagaban.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by Jack005(m): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
Failure celebrating another failure.

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by Tallesty1(m): 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
He pledged not to disappoint the man that disappointed Nigerians.

He who has an ear, let him hear

140 Likes 12 Shares

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by ZIKORAMAMACHI: 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
Strong words

4 Likes

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by limeta(f): 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2022

So the killing must continue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18TNClqIqBg

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by ResidentSnitch(f): 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2022
Meaning that he will continue in Buhari's lagacies... And you know what Buhari's legacies are.
Vote wisely guys.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by dominic17: 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
May God disappoint you with your ambition

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by azikiweironsi(m): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
Jagaban I believe you.
Truth be told, not everybody will agree or happy with the present administration but Buhari has tried his best may be not perfect. I remember some years ago, suicide bombers are having a field day. But it is history today. Please do something with banditry, and kidnappers.
Jagaban through your efforts, today SW enjoys a little dividend of democracy. Lagos -Ibadan Rail line, restoration of democracy day June 12,
Thank you Jagaban. You earn my vote
Don't come to my mention o. It's democracy you equally have choice among others before you begin to reign your curses and name calling as if it's only Jagaban contesting.
Even you do, I will ignore you because I'm not ready to fight with the pigs in the mud as I wear white cloths. grin

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
The hot hot news hitting Nairaland frontpage today is giving Obituaries HBP grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by ganisucks(f): 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2022
How many people will you beg. The presidential candidate is begging, his stooge: Sanwo-Olu is begging. His son and wife are begging. But his online workers are arrogantly bragging to everyone that their candidate has already won. See confusion.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by ganisucks(f): 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
He has done it as Lagos state governor.

He will do it as a president.

Lagos is greater than all 5 SE states and 13 states in the North combined.

Nigerians have no doubt in his ability.

One of the contestants was the governor of one of the SE states. As I type, he has ran away from the state he had governed for 8 years. Guess where he resides. Lagos state.

Another name for that is FAILURE.

God forbid he gets close to our presidency.

Tinubu: Please Buhari, do not let them disgrace me. Please, I will give you oil wells. Please, I didn't mean anything by Emi lokan. Na joke I dey joke then. Please, make me president.

Baba blu, should stop all these and preserve his pride and dignity. It's all he has left.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
ganisucks:
How many people will you beg. The presidential candidate is begging, his stooge: Sanwo-Olu is begging. His son and wife are begging. But his online workers are arrogantly bragging to everyone that their candidate has already won. See confusion.

If u don't have anything reasonable to say go and sleep. This is Christmas Eve ur mates are cooking in their house frying stew � ahead of tomorrow u are here arguing what u no nothing about.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by ganisucks(f): 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
The hot hot news hitting Nairaland frontpage today is giving Obituaries HBP grin grin grin grin

The news of your candidate begging for support. Wow, you guys are really funny.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
ganisucks:

The news of your candidate begging for support. Wow, you guys are really funny.

Even Pandemic Obituary knows he can never win an election in Nigeria, come 2023

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by ganisucks(f): 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

If u don't have anything reasonable to say go and sleep.

I'm merely pointing out the obvious truth you want to ignore conveniently by believing lies. Your candidate is embarrassing himself, it's so sad. From calling himself kingmaker to now forming bumboy for ordinary presidential position. It's so sad. The position of president is for boys, not kingmakers. The cabal just wants to strip him naked in the market square.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by ganisucks(f): 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Even Pandemic Obituary knows he can never win an election in Nigeria, come 2023
Haaa ha. I've no candidate, that's why I always win. Messi won the world cup, Mbappe lost. But FIFA also won.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
ganisucks:

I'm merely pointing out the obvious truth you want to ignore conveniently by believing lies. Your candidate is embarrassing himself, it's so sad. From calling himself kingmaker to now forming bumboy for ordinary presidential position. It's so sad. The position of president is for boys, not kingmakers. The cabal just wants to strip him naked in the market square.

Today is Christmas Eve 24th December, ur mates are busy cooking, frying stew ahead of tomorrow. U are here online arguing what u don't know.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
ganisucks:

Haaa ha. I've no candidate, that's why I always win. Messi won the world cup, Mbappe lost. But FIFA also won.

Politics is not football. Don't get ready to receive the biggest shock of life in 2023 when INEC WILL declare APC Winner

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Today is Christmas Eve 24th December, ur mates are busy cooking, frying stew ahead of tomorrow. U are here online arguing what u don't know.

While your long hungry vulture neck is looking for fake news to vomit.. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
Your campaign slogan self don disappoint am since grin grin

What you are simply using to campaign shows that Nigeria needs rescuing from whom grin

If to say him go school, him for don read between the lines

7 Likes

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Your campaign slogan self don disappoint am since grin grin

What you are simply using to campaign shows that Nigeria needs rescuing from whom grin

If to say him go school, him for don read between the lines

Tell me one reasonable person in ur fa____mily who's a gratuate?

Buhari graduated from Cambridge University why Tinubu graduated from Chicago University then Pandemic Obituary has GCE from Anambra college of Education grin
Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Buhari graduated from Cambridge University why Tinubu graduated from Chicago University then Pandemic Obituary has GCE from Anambra college of Education grin
grin grin e pain you gan oOoOO

the more reason we should vote for Obi

He schooled in Nigeria!, You can verify

While those wey dey shout say make you patronize Nigeria schooled abroad cheesy

Secrecy shrouded their certificate self

Bobo Chicago and Toronto that year grin

Don't let me even speak of Buhari

You just dey collect their money, you no study their history before you open ya mouth grin grin

14 Likes

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by PraizHim: 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
Na wah oh Buhari Pro max

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by socialmediaman: 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
A desperate man will do anything for power. The other day he bowed to greet Osinbajo that he snubbed at the presidential primary. When a heroin trafficker who is a known enemy of yours makes a friendly overture at you, omo run

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:13am On Dec 25, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

grin grin e pain you gan oOoOO

the more reason we should vote for Obi

He schooled in Nigeria!, You can verify

While those wey dey should say make you patronize Nigeria schooled abroad

Secrecy shrouded their certificate self

Bobo Chicago and Toronto that year

Don't let me even speak of Buhari

You just dey collect their money, you no study their history before you open ya mouth grin grin
Keep fooling yourself � pandemic Obituary the sponsor of #ENDSars will never rule Nigeria. The same pandemic Obituary sponsored the calling of Nigeria a ZOO. Just watch and see how he will be disgraced very soon.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:14am On Dec 25, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Smelly mugu, are you a graduate? You go real school abi na photography studio you go learn work? grin

You will slave for people like me for the rest of your life. Your account no go ever see up to million till you die. No be curse. Sapa na your twin brother. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:15am On Dec 25, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Keep fooling yourself � pandemic Obituary the sponsor of #ENDSars will never rule Nigeria. The same pandemic Obituary sponsored the calling of Nigeria a ZOO. Just watch and see how he will be disgraced very soon.

E really pain your rotten front teeth and long vulture neck. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:36am On Dec 25, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Go use your money to cure yaself!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice, By Abdulfaitai Raheem / PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party / Breaking: President Appoints Malam Nuhu Ribadu, Mr Peter Obi As Ministers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.