Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,212 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee (985 Views)

Punch Cartoon: Buhari's Treatment Of Boko Haram And Herdsmen In Contrast To IMN / 2019: Rochas Okorochas Formerly Declares For Senate / Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by Supremos: 9:19pm On May 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u7DzMjp10M

Listening to Dr. Emeka Okorocha defend his fellow country men and women, in contrast to Emdee Tiamiyu's "scattering" of the UK Japa connect for Nigerias.

Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by BRIMBRAM: 9:21pm On May 25, 2023
lipsrsealed

In my kindergarten , primary and secondary school days. I shared the same class room with foreigners. Some from India and Pakistan, others from United Kingdom. We had Russians. We also had those we call half cast, yes the mixed blood, Negro and Caucasian.

Even my dad had whites as his colleagues. My point is this, Nigeria was a country to 'Jakpa' into for greener pastures.

It use to be, those who failed their school certs, who couldn't get admission into the University that REGRETFULLY ran away to overseas to study. (Talking from my personal observation)

To cut long story short. After 29 of May 2023, Nigeria's narrative will change for all that is good, better and best but NEVER perfect. Have no atom of doubt. Nigeria is now in the right hands.

So where did the Indians go, the Russians, and other foreigners who flooded and mixed with the average Nigerian sharing the same livelihood?![right][/right]

They went back home. A home some people believed in and sacrificed for, from which they ran away from.

Yes! Nigeria's Naira was hard currency.

Have no doubt once again, Nigeria will be repositioned in such a way that the 'Jakpa' mentality will be flushed out, and replaced with a mentality of SELF CONFIDENCE and a reality of PROSPERITY.

I myself have been so privilege to live and work in countries in Eastern Europe, Asia, America, U.K. My relocation was from Canada. The truth is there is ABSOLUTELY NO BIG DEAL in all this places.

There are too many opportunities in Nigeria, just too many. Especially in the brown collar jobs of which with your application of formal education, your earnings would be limitless, not confounded to a specific amount.

An example is my nephew. He graduated and searched for white collar job but got none.

Not being the lazy type, he got inspired by the gate man who rears rams which he sells during Sallah. Surprised by how much he makes. So, he invested into livestock, which multiplied over time. Today, he is a multimillionaire. The business grew from just a Ram and 3 Sheep to a very large Animal farm. It's brown collar job. The point is, as long as you are not lazy, full of pride, focused and disciplined. You will be able to afford a comfortable livelihood in Nigeria.

I will personally give Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu all of the support he needs from my own privileges and life experiences to ensure that a life of fulfilment is guaranteed.

May God continue to bless the citizens of Nigeria. So help us God.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by Supremos: 9:28pm On May 25, 2023
When a wise man speaks, you will know that Emdee Agbaya Tiamiyu is an Akudaya

Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by WhiteNRed: 9:35pm On May 25, 2023
grin
Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by Corn247: 9:54pm On May 25, 2023
Yes the emdee guy isn't that intelligent as he think he is, but he spoke the truth which is now bad to you obi** with double standards.

And only a re.tard will think UK made her decision just because of one Nigerian's opinion. Grow up!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by Supremos: 10:05pm On May 25, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
lipsrsealed

In my kindergarten , primary and secondary school days. I shared the same class room with foreigners. Some from India and Pakistan, others from United Kingdom. We had Russians. We also had those we call half cast, yes the mixed blood, Negro and Caucasian.

Even my dad had whites has his colleagues. My point is this,Nigeria was a country to 'Jakpa' for greener pastures.

It use to be, those who failed their school certs, who couldn't get admission into the University that REGRETFULLY ran away to overseas to study. (Talking from my personal observation)

To cut long story short. After 29 of May 2023, Nigeria's narrative will change for all that is good, better and best but NEVER perfect. Have no atom of doubt.

So where did the Indians go, the Russians, and other foreigners who flooded and mixed with the average Nigerian sharing the same livelihood?!

They went back home. A home some people believed in and sacrificed for, from which they ran away.
Yes! Nigeria's Naira was hard currency.

Have no doubt, Nigeria will be repositioned in such a way that the 'Jakpa' mentality will be flushed out, and replaced with a mentality of and a reality of PROSPERITY.

I myself have been so privilege to live in countries in Eastern Europe, Asia, America, U.K. My relocation was from Canada. The truth is there is ABSOLUTELY NO BIG DEAL in all this places.

There are too many opportunities in Nigeria, just too many. Especially in the brown collar jobs of which with your application of formal education, your earnings would be limitless, not confounded to a specific amount.

An example is my nephew. He graduated and searched for white collar job but got none.

Not being the lazy type, he got inspired the gate man who rears rams which he sells during Sallah. Surprised by how much he makes. So, he invested into livestock, which multiplied over time. Today, he is a multimillionaire. The business grew from just a Ram and 3 Sheep to a very large Animal farm. It's brown collar job. The point is, as long as you are not lazy, full of pride, focused and disciplined. You will be able to afford a comfortable livelihood in Nigeria.

I will personally give Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu all of the support he needs from my own privileges and life experiences to ensure that a life of fulfilment is guaranteed.

My God continue to bless the citizens of Nigeria. So help me God.
Very terrible to belief that those that went outside to study are those that were not doing well here. It goes a long way to tell the kind of person you are.

Also Believing or thinking that a known drug lord, whose election was sponsored by south American drug cartels, will help Nigeria's course, is like hoping to get something good from Satan

1 Like

Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by Supremos: 10:05pm On May 25, 2023
Corn247:
Yes the emdee guy isn't that intelligent as he think he is but he spoke the truth which is now bad to you obi** with double standards.

And only a re.tard will think UK made her decision just because of one Nigerian opinion. Grow up!
why would you accuse Obidients of double standard?

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:14pm On May 25, 2023
Supremos:
Guyyyy wetin be this? 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:15pm On May 25, 2023
Supremos:
omo u don burst my brain 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by BRIMBRAM: 10:16pm On May 25, 2023
Supremos:
Very terrible to belief that those that went outside to study are those that were not doing well here. It goes a long way to tell the kind of person you are.

Also Believing or thinking that a known drug lord, whose election was sponsored by south American drug cartels, will help Nigeria's course, is like hoping to get something good from Satan

After 29 of May, I will be saying bye-bye to this moniker. It will no longer function. It will be time for serious business. Governance through holding people accountable is serious business. The time for playing like little kids with all of you is over.

My dear, whether you care to believe in all you have written up there and hold it so dear in your heart, the reality is Nigeria has moved on and definitely in the right direction. You may not like it and your not liking it will not derail us from achieving our goals and delivering our promises. This administration will be so successful that those who wish and pray for it's failure will not be ashamed to come and beg for a living.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:16pm On May 25, 2023
Corn247:
Yes the emdee guy isn't that intelligent as he think he is but he spoke the truth which is now bad to you obi** with double standards.

And only a re.tard will think UK made her decision just because of one Nigerian opinion. Grow up!
una must still mention Obedient πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by Corn247: 10:20pm On May 25, 2023
Supremos:
why would you accuse Obidients of double standard?

You think he should have lied while you're also here claiming someone cheated you and it's bad.

The truth is , things are good to you only if they go your way. You do not really care about others too.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by BlackAdams007: 11:07pm On May 25, 2023
Lol, comments here have killed me.
Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 25, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

After 29 of May, I will be saying bye-bye to this moniker. It will no longer function. It will be time for serious business. Governance through holding people accountable is serious business. The time for playing like little kids with all of you is over.

My dear, whether you care to believe in all you have written up there and hold it so dear in your heart, the reality is Nigeria has moved on and definitely in the right direction. You may not like it and your not liking it will not derail us from achieving our goals and delivering our promises. This administration will be so successful that those who wish and pray for it's failure will not be ashamed to come and beg for a living.

God bless you. Same here also. After 29th May, as I have always insisted, I am out of NL for good.

Too much to do on the ground towards the realisation of a better nation, including my own direct input, for me to remain here playing with "little Kids".

We got Asiwaju over the line. Bye bye to NL.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by BRIMBRAM: 11:21pm On May 25, 2023
Dsalvo:

God bless you. Same here also. After 29th May, as I have always insisted, I am out of NL for good.

Too much to do on the ground towards the realisation of a better nation, including my own direct input, for me to remain here playing with "little Kids".

God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by Couldntfigurean: 11:25pm On May 25, 2023
Am sorry to say but It’s in the Yoruba dna
They are always the ones making videos on TikTok,don’t come to Country A or B,we are really suffering blah blah meanwhile they don’t want others to enjoy what they are enjoying in that country
The Yoruba man always makes sure he scatters the ladder he uses to get up

Bunch of Uncle rukus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by olisaEze(m): 11:27pm On May 25, 2023
An Igbo man trying to salvage the destruction in the wake of a Yoruba man’s utterances. For those cap’n about Emdee’s truth, is this statement not the truth too?? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by Supremos: 4:33am On May 26, 2023
Corn247:

You think he should have lied while you're also here claiming someone cheated you and it's bad.

The truth is , things are good to you only if they go your way. You do not really care about others too.
This is crazy. Are you also saying that Dr. Emeka Okorocha is lying?.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by Supremos: 4:40am On May 26, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

My dear, whether you care to believe in all you have written up there and hold it so dear in your heart, the reality is Nigeria has moved on and definitely in the right direction. You may not like it and your not liking it will not derail us from achieving our goals and delivering our promises. This administration will be so successful that those who wish and pr[right][/right]ay for it's failure will not be ashamed to come and beg for a living.
This shows how immature you are. For you to summarily tag all of us here as little kids.

Even if the drug lord is going to appoint you a minister, it doesn't make you better than most people here.

This is a faceless forum and anybody can claim anything, but thinking others here are nothing is a prove of ara ogbugba.

Again I've told you, the drug Daddy isn't going to do anything different. He has his families, immediate cronies and south American drug cartels to settle

1 Like

Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by Supremos: 4:49am On May 26, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Guyyyy wetin be this? 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
what does it look like. Emdee Tiamiyu is Agbaya
Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by Supremos: 4:52am On May 26, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Am sorry to say but It’s in the Yoruba dna
They are always the ones making videos on TikTok,don’t come to Country A or B,we are really suffering blah blah meanwhile they don’t want others to enjoy what they are enjoying in that country
The Yoruba man always makes sure he scatters the ladder he uses to get up

Bunch of Uncle rukus
Please we have good and wonderful Yorubas too. Phools exists in all tribes.
I'm Igbo, but in the course of my life, I've met with wonderful people from across all tribes and I've seen evil and wicked hearts from every tribe
Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by Supremos: 4:54am On May 26, 2023
olisaEze:
An Igbo man trying to salvage the destruction in the wake of a Yoruba man’s utterances. For those cap’n about Emdee’s truth, is this statement not the truth too?? grin
The point is that, an sane person from any tribe could have defended his fellow country men and women, forget the banters we do witness here. Outside Nigeria it's still the green passport
Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by Supremos: 4:58am On May 26, 2023
Dsalvo:

This isn't the first time a Yoruba will be sworn in as president of Nigeria. Those of you claiming you have this or that to do after Bola Ahmed Tinubu is sworn in are simply playing to the gallery.
It's wicked and petty for you and your cotraveller to be calling nairalanders kids. So stvp! D of both of you

1 Like

Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by Corn247: 6:54am On May 26, 2023
Supremos:
This is crazy. Are you also saying that Dr. Emeka Okorocha is lying?.

I don't understand how you people think sef, people will have different opinion on same issue , that doesn't mean one is lying.
Just because something is good to you doesn't mean it is good to every other person, know that.

You people should learn to also view things from other people perceptive , life does not resolve around one person's opinion.
Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by Supremos: 7:10am On May 26, 2023
Corn247:

I don't understand how you people think sef, people will have different opinion on same issue , that doesn't mean one is lying.
Just because something is good to you doesn't mean it is good to every other person, know that.

You people should learn to also view things from other people perceptive , life does not resolve around one person's opinion.
There's one constant everywhere on earth and that is truth. It doesn't matter how you try to manouvre it. Dr Emeka was tactically circumspect in his discussions, while Emdee Tiamiyu was playing to the gallery, a character that's norm in his part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by Corn247: 7:45am On May 26, 2023
Supremos:
There's one constant everywhere on earth and that is truth. It doesn't matter how you try to manouvre it. Dr Emeka was tactically circumspect in his discussions, while Emdee Tiamiyu was playing to the gallery, a character that's norm in his part of the world.

Lol there is no truth anywhere.. Only interpretations.
Your blue might be someone's green and you both will still be correct, everyone is right in their own perspective.
Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by BRIMBRAM: 8:03am On May 26, 2023
Supremos:
This shows how immature you are. For you to summarily tag all of us here as little kids.

Even if the drug lord is going to appoint you a minister, it doesn't make you better than most people here.

This is a faceless forum and anybody can claim anything, but thinking others here are nothing is a prove of ara ogbugba.

Again I've told you, the drug Daddy isn't going to do anything different. He has his families, immediate cronies and south American drug cartels to settle

Childish grin!
Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by Supremos: 8:27am On May 26, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Childish grin!
You are the one that has been displaying acts of childishness by thinking everyone else here is below you
Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by BRIMBRAM: 8:30am On May 26, 2023
Supremos:
You are the one that has been displaying acts of childishness by thinking everyone else here is below you

That is how much you are able to comprehend.
Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by Supremos: 8:41am On May 26, 2023
Corn247:

Lol there is no truth anywhere.. Only interpretations.
Your blue might be someone's green and you both will still be correct, everyone is right in their own perceptive.

blue is blue everywhere on earth
Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by Supremos: 8:42am On May 26, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

That is how much you are able to comprehend.
That's what you have shown so far
Re: Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee by Corn247: 1:20pm On May 26, 2023
Supremos:
blue is blue everywhere on earth
What about someone that has color blindness, will you say he is lying just because he doesn't see the same color as you.

We see things the way we are, not the way things are, although some are more exposed in some aspect and their opinion may be generally accepted but that does not mean its the truth

(1) (Reply)

Next Is EFCC Chairman / One-nigeria Is Better And Beneficial For Us / Tinubu Seeking State Of Emergency, Suspension Of Election Tribunal - Timi Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.