Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,515 members, 7,840,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency (984 Views)

"Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo / Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by Enyimbafc: 5:09pm On May 10
For more than 58 years igbos have never produce a president,even after fighting a civil war.Today bring 5 million people each from this tribes hausa,fulani,yoruba etc and compare among them which of them is doing better.Go to almost all the 774 LGAs in Nigeria,and check who are those controlling the major markets and businesses e.g Electronics,spare parts,filling stations,building materials,pharmceutical stores,provision stores,indigenous industries etc.In human developement i.e sports,education,health etc which tribe are faring better.Igbos are not known to be political prostitutes,and are performing very well without the corrupt Nigeria politics.PRESIDENCY does not determine the destiny of people but only GOD determines.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by stevnwigw1: 5:26pm On May 10
Bro, why are you revealing the secret?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by Nyamiriflathed: 5:27pm On May 10
What's exactly the point of this thread? Is it coming from being pained over something you lost which is the presidency?

Ps: Ibos are not fairing better than any tribe in Nigeria. We are together in this mess called Nigeria.

If your tribe was faring better, they won't be leaving their region to commit crimes in other regions or shooting a son over left over soup.

Just pray for the quick dissolution of Nigeria, I think that's better than dick swinging.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by SoNature(m): 5:31pm On May 10
What kind of parents raised these boys? If I saw them, I'd tell them that they did a terrible job at parenting!

You can never see sensible Igbo people writing like this. It's always dregs of society who have never achieved anything in their lives that think Igbos don't need presidency.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by illicit(m): 5:42pm On May 10
U are lying tho....

Say no to tribalism

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by YorubaNiBaba(m): 5:44pm On May 10
Sorry, the pain is too much but ur pain will be permanent cuz bitter obidaft will never rule this country

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by Enyimbafc: 5:49pm On May 10
SoNature:
What kind of parents raised these boys? If I saw them, I'd tell them that they did a terrible job at parenting!

You can never see sensible Igbo people writing like this. It's always dregs of society who have never achieved anything in their lives that think Igbos don't need presidency.
I taught you are a reasonable person not knowing otherwise.What has fulani that has produced the highest presidency achieved.
Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by SoNature(m): 6:04pm On May 10
Enyimbafc:
I taught you are a reasonable person not knowing otherwise. What has fulani that has produced the highest presidency achieved.

I will ignore your disgusting English and still reply to the emboldened statement with this link so you can cure your brazen ignorance:

https://www.nairaland.com/7708555/buhari-plants-23-projects-daura

That's how Buhari being president for 8 years transformed his small community.

PS: I won't write more than this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by Orobadmeat: 6:04pm On May 10
grin grin grin, you amuse me,and I feel so sorry for you, sorry ooo,

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by anonymous1759(m): 6:06pm On May 10
Enyimbafc:
For more than 58 years igbos have never produce a president,even after fighting a civil war.Today bring 5 million people each from this tribes hausa,fulani,yoruba etc and compare among them which of them is doing better.Go to almost all the 774 LGAs in Nigeria,and check who are those controlling the major markets and businesses e.g Electronics,spare parts,filling stations,building materials,pharmceutical stores,provision stores,indigenous industries etc.In human developement i.e sports,education,health etc which tribe are faring better.Igbos are not known to be political prostitutes,and are performing very well without the corrupt Nigeria politics.PRESIDENCY does not determine the destiny of people but only GOD determines.

17 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by Paraman: 6:08pm On May 10
Enyimbafc:
You will wail till 2031

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by danijesus(m): 6:36pm On May 10
Power belongs to God
Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by dheilaw1(m): 6:40pm On May 10
Enyimbafc:
you did not add Drug peddling, baby factory, Fake wine production, and terrorism to the list. Are you afraid to mention what the hardworking tribe loves to do?

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by Sccarrr: 6:45pm On May 10
Comedians, Igbo's sabi do comic relief 😹😹

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by Hedonisco: 6:45pm On May 10
Well....... Assuming Nigeria was a half decent country with a non-negotiable level playing field where the rule of law works, regardless of who is in charge of the presidency, then I would agree with the concept of "Bleep the presidency".

But, Nigeria is not.

These bastards confer undue advantage to themselves because they hold power. They also gleefully abuse power to subvert or undermine others' interests because they have the presidency, especially with a tribalistic, awalokan president like the imp that is currently there. That's the problem.

Imagine the mgbati elements doing whatever they like because they feel they control the security forces (Army and Police), the economy (Finance, CBN, FIRS, Customs, EFCC, etc), the judiciary (the retard that is CJN), and so forth. So they feel they can bend anything and do anything to anyone. This is dangerous, painful, unforgivable and unacceptable. Even if it takes 100 years, payback and retribution must be exacted. At all cost. Must.

So you have to understand the lopsided and primitive nature of the Nigerian system before making up your mind on these things.
Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by SpatialKing(m): 6:47pm On May 10
Even without presidency our region still have the highest HDI
Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by AnambraPikinSel: 7:10pm On May 10
Yet they were everywhere crying about itgrin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by Tflex01: 7:39pm On May 10
Clo.wns everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by paramakina202: 7:44pm On May 10
Enyimbafc:

Stop this childish talk.
Peter Obi was a frontline runner to win last year election and still is interested in future presidential election.
I do not know who made you spokes person of Igbo nation.You sound like a frustrated ip.obian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by Olachase(m): 8:19pm On May 10
Better don't let Obi see this Ur post

Otherwise he would react 🤣🤣

14 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by Bardo: 8:27pm On May 10
Not every Igbo thinks the same

Stop referring to a whole tribe
Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by Deltancapo: 8:33pm On May 10
Enyimbafc:

You're too primitives to rule Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by Deltancapo: 8:37pm On May 10
Nyamiriflathed:
What's exactly the point of this thread? Is it coming from being pained over something you lost which is the presidency?

Ps: Ibos are not fairing better than any tribe in Nigeria. We are together in this mess called Nigeria.

If your tribe was faring better, they won't be leaving their region to commit crimes in other regions or shooting a son over left over soup.

Just pray for the quick dissolution of Nigeria, I think that's better than dick swinging.

A minority tribe with a single local government area is relevant than the five states of Igbo, themselves knew this fact

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by Deltancapo: 8:38pm On May 10
SoNature:

Igbo will get presidency in Biafra

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by Deltancapo: 8:41pm On May 10
YorubaNiBaba:
Sorry, the pain is too much but ur pain will be permanent cuz bitter obidaft will never rule this country

200 years to come Igbo won't Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by Deltancapo: 8:46pm On May 10
Enyimbafc:
I taught you are a reasonable person not knowing otherwise.What has fulani that has produced the highest presidency achieved.

It will take Igbo tribe 500 years to reach the level of Fulani.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by Deltancapo: 8:49pm On May 10
Paraman:
Youn will wail till 2031

To them ritualist is an achievement what a disgusting cursed people.
Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by jahsharon: 8:54pm On May 10
Enyimbafc:

Cry ooooo
Weep ooooooo
Wail ooooooo

And continue controlling your fake drugs and drinks markets, including fake motor parts and baby factories

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by jahsharon: 8:56pm On May 10
Deltancapo:

Igbo will get presidency in Biafra

No way, no independent drug trafficking nation will be allowed in West Africa. They can go and discuss Mexico and Columbia to give them some land where they can move all their drug trafficking brethren and they can make hard drugs their official national source of FOREX

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by AcadaWriter: 9:14pm On May 10
Comedians, Igbo's sabi do comic relief 😹😹

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by ccrenda5540: 9:33pm On May 10
But there are despirate with Bitternes obi

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by Amumaigwe: 9:43pm On May 10
SoNature:

I will ignore your disgusting English and still reply to the emboldened statement with this link so you can cure your brazen ignorance:

https://www.nairaland.com/7708555/buhari-plants-23-projects-daura

That's how Buhari being president for 8 years transformed his small community.

PS: I won't write more than this.

Projects that have been overtaken by weed. Some are now even camps for terrorists.. Where is the human capital to man those establishments?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Dariye Be Caught? / To Day Is My Birthday / Now Tell Is Nigeria Not Bleesed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.