Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video (3158 Views)

Why Naira Is In Free Fall – Olusegun Aganga / Naira Redesign:Emefele Now Moves Around With 2 Bullet Proof Cars And 97 Soldiers / 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by petaobi2023: 4:22am On Jun 11, 2023
Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by hisexcellency34: 4:23am On Jun 11, 2023
Comedian..Is he not meant to face his campaign in Kogi?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:26am On Jun 11, 2023
APC should be ashamed of itself. They are still riding on the ignorance and myopic mindset of Nigerians to fool people around. Honestly when I see what is happening, I come to the conclusion that we have a long way to go in this country. Our trash reasoning is why everything is thrown at us.

A CBN governor colluded with the ex president to redesign naira for no reason. Spent billions to waste money. A new president emerges from the same party and started stupid show to foo.l his supporters by arresting the CBN governor that took order from the president. Wouldn't he have constituted panel of enquiry to publish the whole nasty deals to give us details of what transpired. How much was spent, how much looted and so on and so forth. He wouldn't because the enquiry will come out indicting Buhari himself.

His actions reminds me of early days of Buhari presidency of arresting Olisa Metu, Gausau and all that. Those days of vindictive arrests and prosecution that lead to no where. He is repeating the same nonesetical footsteps of Buhari and his sea of mo.ronic supporters are hailing his stupid behavior.

Tinubu when will you arrest Hadirika abi what is the name of the criminal Nigeria Airways scammer? When will you arrest the NPC census scammer that spent billions without counting any sht? grin Everyone cannot be fuuls at the same time. That one no be crime abi? Na only Emefiele dey worry you? People hailing all these nonesense are the biggest Shame of the century. Emefiele will go to court. May be incarcerated for a while but will come out smiling. That is always the trend. By that time we have wasted time discussing Emefiele.

grin grin grin Nigerians who do una?

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by KingKO22: 4:45am On Jun 11, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
APC should be ashamed of itself. They are still riding on the ignorance and myopic mindset of Nigerians to fool people around. Honestly when I see what is happening, I come to the conclusion that we have a long way to go in this country. Our trash reasoning is why everything is thrown at us.

A CBN governor colluded with the ex president to redesign naira for no reason. Spent billions to waste money. A new president emerges from the same parry and started stupid show to foo.l his supporters by arresting the CBN governor that took order from the president. Wouldn't he have constituted panel of enquiry to publish the whole nasty deals to give us details of what transpired. How much was spent, how much looted and so on and so forth. He wouldn't because the enquiry will come out indicting Buhari himself.

His actions reminds me of early days of Buhari presidency of arresting Olisa Metu, Gausau and all that. Those days of vindictive arrests and prosecution that lead to no where. He is repeating the same nonesetical footsteps of Buhari and his sea of mo.ronic supporters are hailing his stupid behavior.

Tinubu when will you arrest Hadirika abi what is the name of the criminal Nigeria Airways minister? That one no be crime abi? Na only Emefiele dey worry you? People hailing all these nonesense are the biggest Shame of the century. Emefiele will go to court. May be incarcerated for a while but will come out smiling. That is always the trend. By that time we have wasted time discussing Emefiele.

Wail responsibly 🤣😂

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by Nwaetche(m): 4:58am On Jun 11, 2023
I agree 101% with all you have written here.

SpecialAdviser:

A CBN governor colluded with the ex president to redesign naira for no reason. Spent billions to waste money. A new president emerges from the same parry and started stupid show to foo.l his supporters by arresting the CBN governor that took order from the president. Wouldn't he have constituted panel of enquiry to publish the whole nasty deals to give us details of what transpired. How much was spent, how much looted and so on and so forth. He wouldn't because the enquiry will come out indicting Buhari himself.

Tinubu when will you arrest Hadirika abi what is the name of the criminal Nigeria Airways minister? That one no be crime abi? Na only Emefiele dey worry you? People hailing all these nonesense are the biggest Shame of the century. Emefiele will go to court. May be incarcerated for a while but will come out smiling. That is always the trend. By that time we have wasted time discussing Emefiele.

8 Likes

Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:04am On Jun 11, 2023
Nwaetche:
I agree 101% with all you have written here.

Thank you comrade. The whole nonsense show will soon expire while they plan another one just to distract Nigerians. If all these are not mere distractions, Emefiele will ask Buhari to come to his rescue.

6 Likes

Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 11, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Lol. Latest Nollywood Blockbuster. Premiering at the cinemas now. "IPOB in pain" part 63.
(63 years since independence).

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by modernWays: 5:14am On Jun 11, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

This kind of hatred and unreasonable projections by you people will only amount to nothing but misfortunes. If you are that intelligent, you will know that you can't constitute panel of enquiry in an organisation with the same people you want to investigate, the first step is to remove them and alow another person to oversee that.

It baffled me how you people keep judging a government of less than 2 weeks in power. This is reason Black or Africa will never move forward. We don't want people we don't like to progress or succeed even if it going to affect us or general populace.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:17am On Jun 11, 2023
modernWays:

This kind of hatred and unreasonable projections by you people will only amount to nothing but misfortunes. If you are that intelligent, you will know that you can't constitute panel of enquiry in an organisation with the same people you want to investigate, the first step is to remove them and alow another person to oversee that.

It baffled me how you people keep judging a government of less than 2 weeks in power. This is reason Black or Africa will never move forward. We don't want people we don't like to progress or succeed even if it going to affect us or general populace.
And you shameful typed this nonesense to reply me? Chai. So government cannot constitute independent panel of enquiry? All those nonesense frivolous charges just to revenge what was perceived as Emefieles attempt to truncate Tinubu chances of winning president, what will it help us achieve as a nation? Will it fight corruption? Because the much I know, if Tinubu is indeed out to fight corruption, there are too many people to arrest and make them accountable under Buhari regime. Why are you mo.ronic BATs celebrating Emefiele arrest as if that will stamp out corruption in Nigeria?

What has Tinubu done about the billions spent on Nigeria Airways? What has he done about the billions spent on the census that was never held? Why are you guys so unreasonable like this? Why are you repeating the same mistake under Buhari. Gooooshhh.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by modernWays: 5:32am On Jun 11, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

And you shameful typed this nonesense to reply me? Chai. So government cannot constitute independent panel of enquiry? All those nonesense frivolous charges just to revenge what was perceived as Emefieles attempt to truncate Tinubu chances of winning president, what will it help us achieve as a nation? Will it fight corruption? Because the much I know, if Tinubu is indeed out to fight corruption, there are too many people to arrest and make them accountable under Buhari regime. Why

Even with independent panel of enquiry, you must first remove those involved to allow smooth investigation into their activities. If you leave them, they will sabotage the effort of panel of enquiry and eventually have their way.

Just like others impatient people like you, how do you expect or blame government of just 2 weeks of not arresting everybody or do everything within 2 weeks, does it make sense to you?

You may hate APC or Tinubu but be reasonable in your analysis and stop predicting failure because you are not capable of knowing what tomorrow would be.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by allthingsgood: 5:37am On Jun 11, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Tinubu when will you arrest Hadirika abi what is the name of the criminal Nigeria Airways scammer? When will you arrest the NPC census scammer that spent billions without counting any sht? grin Everyone cannot be fuuls at the same time. That one no be crime abi? Na only Emefiele dey worry you? People hailing all these nonesense are the biggest Shame of the century. Emefiele will go to court. May be incarcerated for a while but will come out smiling. That is always the trend. By that time we have wasted time discussing Emefiele.

You are just bitter for nothing. Obi can never be President, inugo grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by allthingsgood: 5:39am On Jun 11, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

And you shameful typed this nonesense to reply me? Chai. So government cannot constitute independent panel of enquiry? All those nonesense frivolous charges just to revenge what was perceived as Emefieles attempt to truncate Tinubu chances of winning president, what will it help us achieve as a nation? Will it fight corruption? Because the much I know, if Tinubu is indeed out to fight corruption, there are too many people to arrest and make them accountable under Buhari regime. Why are you mo.ronic BATs celebrating Emefiele arrest as if that will stamp out corruption in Nigeria?

What has Tinubu done about the billions spent on Nigeria Airways? What has he done about the billions spent on the census that was never held? Why are you guys so unreasonable like this? Why are you repeating the same mistake under Buhari. Gooooshhh.

It's not that u are concerned about corruption. It's just hatred that is doing you

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by iammo(m): 5:50am On Jun 11, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Atleast before insulting Nigerians because of Emefiele vs DSS, it's only logical you make research what Emefiele is being charged with

Now to educate you, he isn't being arrested for Naira redesign

He is wanted for Terrorism funding and other offenses

DSS first wanted to arrest him under Buhari, but he was given Military protection by CODS Lucky Irabor, and he ran to Washington with Buhari, and upon arrival got a restraining order from Judge Tosho of Federal High Court.

Since then DSS placed him on surveillance, and this week he was seen fleeing the country through Lagos Land border and got picked up and transported to DSS secure facility Abuja

This information is available on Daily times and Sahara Reporter

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by Rolings: 5:58am On Jun 11, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Trash

Calm down and stop running faster than your shadows

All of una just dey jump upandan like rabid dogs

Who say all you itemized above wont happen. I your haste to seem like you are making sense you foolishly mumble different issues together.
Cencus was postponed......NOT CANCELLED.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by Rolings: 6:02am On Jun 11, 2023
modernWays:

You dey mind them. In their haste to be seen as opposing government they lose their sense of reasoning and pander to beer parlour gossips to form opinions .
And foolishly wallow in ignorance

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by alobright17(m): 6:06am On Jun 11, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

For your mind now you're making sense, so if it is Obi he would've recovered the billions maybe 1 day in office abi?

If you don't like someone no matter what he or she does you must complain which is normal but be reasonable while on that.

I bet even if he recoveres the money you'll still hate him so why bothering yourself?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by Benwallt(m): 7:34am On Jun 11, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Distorted dogshit vomit.

2 Likes

Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:37am On Jun 11, 2023
iammo:

Atleast before insulting Nigerians because of Emefiele vs DSS, it's only logical you make research what Emefiele is being charged with

Now to educate you, he isn't being arrested for Naira redesign

He is wanted for Terrorism funding and other offenses

DSS first wanted to arrest him under Buhari, but he was given Military protection by CODS Lucky Irabor, and he ran to Washington with Buhari, and upon arrival got a restraining order from Judge Tosho of Federal High Court.

Since then DSS placed him on surveillance, and this week he was seen fleeing the country through Lagos Land border and got picked up and transported to DSS secure facility Abuja

This information is available on Daily times and Sahara Reporter

And you believed all the charges. Shame. Your vice president and El Rufai are top terrorist sponsors. They have repeatedly made us know.

2 Likes

Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by Globad(f): 7:43am On Jun 11, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Really? Were you expecting everyone to be arrested at the same time?

Some of you are something else
Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by Benwallt(m): 7:44am On Jun 11, 2023
modernWays:

You should have allowed that swine to roam and roar in his ignorance. It is as if they were part and parcel of emefiele misdeeds, as if they already the man is guilty even when he hasn't been charged. This is man that plunge Nigerians into distress due to hostile and worthless monetary policy.

2 Likes

Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:44am On Jun 11, 2023
Rolings:

Trash

Calm down and stop running faster than your shadows

All of una just dey jump upandan like rabid dogs

Who say all you itemized above wont happen. I your haste to seem like you are making sense you foolishly mumble different issues together.
Cencus was postponed......NOT CANCELLED.
How many billions spent before postponement Mr man?

2 Likes

Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:45am On Jun 11, 2023
Benwallt:

Distorted dogshit vomit.
Truth is always a distorted dogshit to the FUUL.

2 Likes

Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:49am On Jun 11, 2023
Globad:

Really? Were you expecting everyone to be arrested at the same time?

Some of you are something else
Everyone arrested? I bet no APC criminal in Tinubu camp will ever be arrested. Even you knows that. Let's accept Emefiele is a criminal, there were bigger criminals to be arrested on priority. How about that. If Emefiele worked for Tinubu, you think he would be arrested?
Everyone can't be fooled at the same time Mr. Man. Emefiele messed up on the order of your useless Buhari. The arrest is just one of those vindictive arrests, a reminsence of Buhari early government. We are on a merry go round again. Anyway, with time, your eyes will be clear. For now, enjoy your delusions.

2 Likes

Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by Benwallt(m): 7:51am On Jun 11, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Truth is always a distorted dogshit to the FUUL.

Huh! Na one of Dem. Let me not waste my fingers typing.
Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 11, 2023
modernWays:

God bless you this fine Sunday. Many Africans indeed have wicked and black souls. Non more so than the IPOB variant from a hellish area of Africa in SE Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by phyllumtopilla: 8:08am On Jun 11, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Analyst....you do well.

1 Like

Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by Globad(f): 8:10am On Jun 11, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Everyone arrested? I bet no APC criminal in Tinubu camp will ever be arrested. Even you knows that. Let's accept Emefiele is a criminal, there were bigger criminals to be arrested on priority. How about that. If Emefiele worked for Tinubu, you think he would be arrested?
Everyone can't be fooled at the same time Mr. Man. Emefiele messed up on the order of your useless Buhari. The arrest is just one of those vindictive arrests, a reminsence of Buhari early government. We are on a merry go round again. Anyway, with time, your eyes will be clear. For now, enjoy your delusions.

The only deluded person here is you

You're trying so hard to criticize and pick holes

Rest
Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by iammo(m): 8:22am On Jun 11, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

And you believed all the charges. Shame. Your vice president and El Rufai are top terrorist sponsors. They have repeatedly made us know.

It's not for me to believe, it's for Emefiele to prove himself in court
Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by Resurrection212: 8:36am On Jun 11, 2023

When we are talking of intelligent the thing really far from this niggar you are just contradicting yourself blowing grammar you don't know the meaning. The problem of emefiele started before Buhari left the seat. Having adviser doesn't mean he can't lead you astray Buhari later realized that emefiele is a cunning man and he ready to punish him but people in game continue fooling the president.
Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by MisterBanny(m): 8:41am On Jun 11, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

You have spoken well my son. May your path be filled with Grace and unusual favor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:45am On Jun 11, 2023
MisterBanny:

You have spoken well my son. May your path be filled with Grace and unusual favor.
Amen 🙏

2 Likes

Re: Emefele Arrest, Dino Melaye Explain Why Naira Was Redesigned, Video by MisterBanny(m): 8:47am On Jun 11, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Amen 🙏

I pray God to touch ur heart so u can give me urgent 3k to cook. Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Brought Family Back To Nigeria Laments / The Head Of The Gang That Kidnapped Emure Schoolgirls Is A Leader In Miyettialla / Igbos Have Developed And Own 80% Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.