Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Visa Emergency Appointment Question - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Emergency Appointment Question (223 Views)

Booking For An F1 Emergency Appointment In Lagos Embassy / Emergency Appointment Not Replied To / Plane Forced To Make Emergency Landing After Passenger Refused To Stop Farting ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visa Emergency Appointment Question by kenkamanu: 12:53am On May 26, 2023
Hi, guys greeting to you all. Please I have a question and I would appreciate it if someone from this family could help out.
I secured admission to one of the schools in the U.S. and my program starts on August 18th. But I was able to secure an interview date for Oct 23rd, 23 which is not favorable.
So I requested for EA after submitting my reasons for the EA and attaching my I-20, Visa fee receipt, and previous confirmation details for an appointment without my sevis fee being paid as of when I made the request. 3 days later I got an email that my request was rejected. please I want to know (1) was it because I have not paid the sevis fee that led to my rejection, (2) Can I still request another EA after my rejection (3) If yes to question 2 how do I go about it please any link that will guide me will be truly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Six Tourists Confirmed Dead In Helicopter Crash / Nigerians Make 14-day Journey To Brazil On SHIPS RUDDER / No More Deaths Due To Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.