Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo (54375 Views)

Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) / Jonathan And Bola Tinubu Held Hands To Have A Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by absoluteSuccess: 8:03am On May 26, 2023
Beautiful together.

Behind every successful man is a beautiful woman.

May God give us a home where the wife complement the dreams and the aspirations of the husband.

May we be a man whose life enable fulfilment of destiny of his wife. This is indeed a Christian home. Oh God give us Christian home.

2 Likes

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by jogojogo: 8:03am On May 26, 2023
Basic123:

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

The freest election ever was this election!
Its normal to feel that way when your candidate looses.ITS A NORMAL THING!
Exactly
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by tunjilomo(m): 8:11am On May 26, 2023
H. Ok
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Benwallt(m): 8:58am On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:
I honestly would have love to wish the incoming administration success as a patriot but i feel no love for the country anymore, i don't know if its just me but having me as a citizen is counter productive. I don't think i can represent Nigeria in any good light anywhere in the world and i genuinely do not wish anyone harm and that how bad it has become and there are many people like me who has lost hope in the nation.

If he had won the election without rigging, violence, voter suppression and INCE palava i don't think any one will hold grudges against him but many are waiting to discredit the new administration. You all can say all you want but i want to assure you that there are many people who feel the same way as me.

A close friend of mine ( A childhood friend ) and his sibling was killed in the Mangu herders attack 5 of them, their only crime was that they are Nigerians. Honestly it is not because of Tinubu that i feel so much hate for the country, i have nothing against who becomes the president because it's benefits no one except the elite and the ruling class. Before the eventually steps down in 8 years time, there are things that are certain.

I will get married during this Tinubu tenure by my calculation and honestly this is not the kind of nation i want to raise my kids, don't dare tell me to leave the country, i live in my ancestral land, my father, my grandfather and the father before him has lived here even before the entity Nigeria, I'm going no where.

Don't worry. You hope will be renewed. We will reawaken the giant in you.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Came4amod: 9:11am On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:
Lol you think I care who becomes president? You have no idea... Maybe you should tell the family of those kill by herders not to loss hope in the country. One day you will come back home and meet your love ones burnt to ash after then you tell me how your feel when you hear the word Nigeria.

This is sparta ..
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by gotnel: 10:25am On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:
I honestly would have love to wish the incoming administration success as a patriot but i feel no love for the country anymore, i don't know if its just me but having me as a citizen is counter productive. I don't think i can represent Nigeria in any good light anywhere in the world and i genuinely do not wish anyone harm and that how bad it has become and there are many people like me who has lost hope in the nation.

If he had won the election without rigging, violence, voter suppression and INCE palava i don't think any one will hold grudges against him but many are waiting to discredit the new administration. You all can say all you want but i want to assure you that there are many people who feel the same way as me.

A close friend of mine ( A childhood friend ) and his sibling was killed in the Mangu herders attack 5 of them, their only crime was that they are Nigerians. Honestly it is not because of Tinubu that i feel so much hate for the country, i have nothing against who becomes the president because it's benefits no one except the elite and the ruling class. Before the eventually steps down in 8 years time, there are things that are certain.

I will get married during this Tinubu tenure by my calculation and honestly this is not the kind of nation i want to raise my kids, don't dare tell me to leave the country, i live in my ancestral land, my father, my grandfather and the father before him has lived here even before the entity Nigeria, I'm going no where.

I understand you very well.
The situation around the country is very bad that it will make anyone more angry than you do.
I also think that you are a courageous and patriotic citizen of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
However, hope is not totally lost.
Since you have determined not to japa.
Definitely, you will receive positive feedback from the situation around you from now onwards.
Just start to feel confident about your situation coming better and better day by day and it will be made possible for you.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by CodeTemplar: 10:37am On May 26, 2023
Adaowerri or Adorable?
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by WantsandMore: 10:44am On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:

Why so emotional?
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by adekolaelect(m): 10:48am On May 26, 2023
plaindealer:
The is so sweet and adorable.

This is the kind of wife I pray for,

Unconditional Love, affection, trust and loyalty.

God Bless them

Good Bless Nigeria.

Correct woman !!!! A first senator , Redeem pastor to become the first lady of Nigeria. Tinubus family is amazing .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:31am On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:

You still wanna get married and have kids even though you know tinubu will be bad grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by plumcomm: 11:37am On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:

as if the country cares,if a thousands of your type dies in this country ,I'm not sure it will affect the population and policies.

1 Like

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by rummmy: 11:48am On May 26, 2023
The Bible says clearly that Jesus is the only way ,and no one goes to the father except through him. Meaning that Christianity is the only way to God but I know a certain senior RCCG pastor that married a Muslim .
Is it that my Bible is different from that of RCCG ..
I'm confused. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Xbox2005(m): 12:04pm On May 26, 2023
Where are sets of "he his a kingmaker lets see if he can make himself the king".In this life just go for your ambition and be disciplined enough to get it.from 1999 to date no presidential aspirant face what this man faced from intra party shenanigans and inter party politics.He's a gem in politics
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Image123(m): 12:51pm On May 26, 2023
Remi has stood with her husband through thick and thin. She's also obeyed him and trusted him very much. Not sure if she's a very nice person though but she's a good wife. And she's obviously turned her husband to some kind of christian Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Igboslayer: 12:52pm On May 26, 2023
Painment is freely given to all those that hate and still manage to view this picture.
Localemperor:

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by muykem: 12:53pm On May 26, 2023
God bless incoming first citizen and first lady. God bless our president also Muhammadu Buhari, the slayers of IPOB extremists.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:53pm On May 26, 2023
All you bad writers about Nigeria, all because you traveled abroad and think that's the end.
Nigeria will work again, I believe.
Wishing my motherland the best.
Localemperor:

2 Likes

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by baralatie(m): 12:54pm On May 26, 2023
Two soldiers in love.
Side by side

1 Like

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by obembet(f): 12:54pm On May 26, 2023
plaindealer:

God Bless them

Good Bless Nigeria.

She as been standing by her husband from day one...

4 Likes

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by GeneralPula: 12:54pm On May 26, 2023
olasaad:
I don't just understand what Remi is wearing shocked her dressing looks somehow tongue even the outgoing first Lady dressed better than her in the event.
Sheโ€™s a senior pastor o!

Lol! Sheโ€™s now even trying! 95 out of 100, sheโ€™s always on Native!
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by GoodbutBadguy: 12:55pm On May 26, 2023
From the picture and other lifestyle of senator Remi you can tell that Remi is going to be a toxic lady @OP there is nothing adorable here sad don't cap what is not undecided, I have nothing against Tinubus but Remi should be more tolerance and cheerful with Aso-rock staff & other citizens bcs Aso-rock no be budelon undecided & she is the mother of the nation undecided , else she might be the one to sink her husband's government bcs Nigerians can't afford any mess again, especially the military. The last election is a big challenge to the ruling party for the likes of Obi to defeat BAT in lag it shows that 2 terms of the presidency are not certain for anybody. If BAT does anyhow the military or the citizens will revolt by seizing power through election or military junta just like in Mali & Burkinafaso to seize power. If Obi had merge with Atiku Jagaban would have been relegated to Paris 4ever and bcm jagajaga, just imagine 18M : 9M votes in favor of PDP My fellow BATIFY ppl should not feel on top of the world too much bcs this victory is at stake. The Judiciary might not be able to overturn it but any mess of the Tinubus might ruin it cool
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by OdefaGirl(f): 12:55pm On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:

You are not alone
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by MoneySEASON: 12:57pm On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:

I feel the same ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by obembet(f): 12:57pm On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:

Can you please tell us any election in Nigeria without rigging? Why this one pain u than the rest

2 Likes

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Ohislee(m): 12:57pm On May 26, 2023
Exclusive101:
This one na cork n bull story
Same Tinubu Buhari use Military to harras,
Cabal working tirelessly to ensure he does not win from primary to main election, Emefiele new naira policy to destroy is support base n Buhari outright lackadaisical altitude to his ambition just to please his tribesmen Atiku.

Which candidate as ever emerge as president under such condition in the history of Nigeria ? Did Ebele face half of this before he lost election or did Yardua when he admitted his election was rigged to favour him.

Conduct election a million times with Atiku n Obi Pandora on different tickets Tinubu will win based on that a trillion n one times even if it is FBI that conduct the election.

Just imagine if the new naira policy n military were not against Tinubu does you wretched soul.know he would have won the election with over 5 million extra votes.

Stay there make pant de wear your mama.

How did the new naira policy and military worked against Tinubu's winning at the polls? Every BATist always stupidly make mention of this.
Maybe if you can explain it to me, I would stop seeing it as stupidity.

Tinubu overcame new naira policy.

Do you know what Peter Obi overcame? Peter Obi overcame
- Federal might
- Election rigging
- INEC
- Nigerian police
- Military
- Political thugs
- Zero governors support

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Ijaya123: 12:58pm On May 26, 2023
plaindealer:

God Bless them

Good Bless Nigeria.

Obid!ots will soon edit the photo to give themselves something to masturbate to. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Hotwest: 1:00pm On May 26, 2023
grin grin grin
Nigeria grandpa president! Shame! Nigerians no get vibe politically,na old men dey control una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Ijaya123: 1:00pm On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:

You can say what ever you want to say but you and I knows that its never gets better for me And my family, with or without Tinubu. Itโ€™s can only get worst, that is how it has always been. To you, it is Tinubu vs Obi. I careless about who becomes the President, they are both rich and has made significant success in life with the help of state resource. Since 1999, how has your life and that of your close relative gotten better? You have been supporting politicians year in and year out but you have gotten nothing in return nothing....

This is not a tribal war for me, it is a class war. Poverty and bad government does not look at your tribe and domination before dealing with you. At your current age, add another 8years and tell your self the truth. You are not getting any younger and is this how you want to leave your entire life, in penury?

It is not a tribal war but a class war.

Fixed.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Nicenixon: 1:00pm On May 26, 2023
Tinubu- once a senator
Remi- once a senator
Shettima- once a senator

Nigeria's politics go dy interesting for the next four years. To manipulate one another will be hard, I hope for the best.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by HacheNoire: 1:01pm On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:

๐Ÿซก

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east / PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atikuโ€™s Victory / Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.