Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Tinubu Gets Transition Report, Vows To Tackle Insecurity, Power Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Gets Transition Report, Vows To Tackle Insecurity, Power Crisis (10009 Views)

Tinubu Gets Bill On Regional Govt Next Week - PUNCH / Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions / Bola Tinubu Gets Kiss From Wife As They Celebrate Valentine Together. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Gets Transition Report, Vows To Tackle Insecurity, Power Crisis by IMASTEX: 8:58am On May 26, 2023
Mercies1:
Something that your party's administration only worsened is what you want us to believe you have the solution to.
grin grin
Re: Tinubu Gets Transition Report, Vows To Tackle Insecurity, Power Crisis by Sunshine34(m): 9:01am On May 26, 2023
The man we needed is here, let's set the ball rolling
Re: Tinubu Gets Transition Report, Vows To Tackle Insecurity, Power Crisis by tsdarkside(m): 9:06am On May 26, 2023
i think this is the most urgent issue now too....

forget igbos always talkin about economy with their 2x2 shops....
sittin on their arse typin nonesense all day online....

especialy the police force need serious kickin people away....
people gettin drunk and behavin like village tuts....

if police dont pay enough for you,then dont join....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Gets Transition Report, Vows To Tackle Insecurity, Power Crisis by Basic123: 9:15am On May 26, 2023
Mercies1:
Something that your party's administration only worsened is what you want us to believe you have the solution to.
but your PETER OBI DISAGREE with you.

He said they should have brought OSINBAJO who was the chairman of NEC for 8years.

?
So,your problem is Tinubu religion,all other things na white washing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Gets Transition Report, Vows To Tackle Insecurity, Power Crisis by Exceed15: 9:21am On May 26, 2023
Believe APC at your peril.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Gets Transition Report, Vows To Tackle Insecurity, Power Crisis by tnerro1(m): 9:32am On May 26, 2023
Please appoint based on competence and not on tribe or religion like the last administration
Re: Tinubu Gets Transition Report, Vows To Tackle Insecurity, Power Crisis by Obakoolex(m): 10:08am On May 26, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Another story
Someone who is suffering from dementia with parkinson disease

Not aware of his own environment

Na im want tackle insecurity

Person way Oshiomhole dey vex for the ther say he raise up hand like mumu even when the national anthem dey go on...he nor know na im want dey aware of insecurity far away ondo, enugu or zamfara
I thought it's only weed and bombing full your skull....I didn't know you've added wailing to your career as well. You're already loosing relevance on this platform jangabreed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Gets Transition Report, Vows To Tackle Insecurity, Power Crisis by Nicenixon: 10:11am On May 26, 2023
Baba no go promise wetin you no fit do o, don't be like Buhari. I like the fact that nobody is expecting much from him, it is left to him to prove people wrong or right.
Re: Tinubu Gets Transition Report, Vows To Tackle Insecurity, Power Crisis by Shattuck(m): 10:20am On May 26, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
I am an obident
But I just felt we should should allow him work n see what he wants to do........
I come in peace
nobody dey fight am when you say allow him work, just that we don't believe in him, but we no dey fight am, if he has anything to offer let him do it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Gets Transition Report, Vows To Tackle Insecurity, Power Crisis by zeyt: 10:24am On May 26, 2023
If Tunibu could tackle insecurity and power issues than suffering will end in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Gets Transition Report, Vows To Tackle Insecurity, Power Crisis by Traplord09: 10:40am On May 26, 2023
Let me Just have my sit 🪑🪑🪑 and see how the story pup up.
Re: Tinubu Gets Transition Report, Vows To Tackle Insecurity, Power Crisis by Uchesis: 10:46am On May 26, 2023
zeyt:
If Tunibu could tackle insecurity and power issues than suffering will end in Nigeria.
The first thing he MUST tackle is corruption. Or else it will same of the same. Unfortunately, Tinubu is 10x more corrupt than Buhari

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Gets Transition Report, Vows To Tackle Insecurity, Power Crisis by GoodCane: 11:06am On May 26, 2023
Toluwanise247:

Go against his order after 29 then you go know maybe Na Mumu. Your fada wey no sick dey for village.

Which stupi.d order theiffnubu wan give? Oga, are we in military regime? Maybe he can give the order in Yoluba land and they can worship him there, definitely not Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Gets Transition Report, Vows To Tackle Insecurity, Power Crisis by Tradegood: 11:09am On May 26, 2023
slawomir:

You are the one that is unaware of your environment.
Re: Tinubu Gets Transition Report, Vows To Tackle Insecurity, Power Crisis by Juju70(m): 12:00pm On May 26, 2023
Na dem be d insecurity so wetin again?
Re: Tinubu Gets Transition Report, Vows To Tackle Insecurity, Power Crisis by Juju70(m): 12:46pm On May 26, 2023
What is Nigeria? A selfish colonial contraption!!
Re: Tinubu Gets Transition Report, Vows To Tackle Insecurity, Power Crisis by blueAgent(m): 1:16pm On May 26, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
I am an obident
But I just felt we should should allow him work n see what he wants to do........
I come in peace
Shut up, you were never an Obident.
Re: Tinubu Gets Transition Report, Vows To Tackle Insecurity, Power Crisis by blueAgent(m): 1:21pm On May 26, 2023
delpee:
I pray that God guides him and grants him the wisdom, knowledge and wherewithal to turn things around. Nigeria needs healing and progress badly.

Whether we like him or not, the future and growth of this nation should be our priority. God can use anyone he wants to achieve great results.

Story.

God cannot be mocked.
Re: Tinubu Gets Transition Report, Vows To Tackle Insecurity, Power Crisis by greatefa1011(m): 2:21pm On May 26, 2023
APC and Promises. We heard it many times from baba. Now another era again. There is God ooo. Yet despite this promises many are being killed like animals in their father's land. Whoever is beating this drums for this killers will die with they killers.
Re: Tinubu Gets Transition Report, Vows To Tackle Insecurity, Power Crisis by KingRoiz(m): 9:17pm On May 26, 2023
Tinubu is not even aware of all this long epistle of lies written by his aides... He's only interested in worsening it all....

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints Management Team Of The Nigerian Education Loans Fund / IGBOS And The South South Minorities. / Owan-enoh Storms Streets Of Calabar, Gives Reason Cross River Will Vote APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.