Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

IGBOS And The South South Minorities. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBOS And The South South Minorities. (9564 Views)

Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. / The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra / The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
One Of the reasons that many Igbos are not in support of Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB movement is the Way He and his members have been attracting Insults to the Great IGBO Nation especially from the so called SS Minorities because of their inclusion in the Biafra map by Nnamdi Kanu.
I am from Abia State and historically we Igbos of Abia Extraction have lived in peace and harmony with our Efik and Ibibio neighbours of Akwa Ibom.
The IGBOS are a Peaceful Tribe and I am YET to see any minority group come out and point to a Land Igbos forcefully took from them.
"Biri Ka M Biri"- Live and Lets Live, have been one of the key Igbo Philosophical beliefs.
- The IGBOS have moved on from the 1967-1970 issues and we proved that when We gave our bloc Votes to OBJ(yoruba), Yaradua (fulani) and GEJ(ijaw).
One thing that I am sure of is that an IGBO Man can Never get a Bloc Vote in ijaw land.
But in the spirit of Maturity and Peace Loving and NOT FOR ANY BLACKMAILING, The Igbo Nation voted firmly for GEJ in the face of Insults and Threats.
- Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB followers DO NOT Speak for the IGBOS..
Next Time these Igbos include your minority tribe in their map, Pls Attack Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos, DO NOT DARE MENTION THE IGBOS..
- Every tribe have every right to chater for their own future but these Igbos would not acknowledge that.. By the Way If your women tie two wrappers, you are a Biafran according to their delusional illustration..
IGBOS are NO Land Grabbers and We Practise ONE NIGERIA more than every other tribe.
IPOB is IPOB and have not majority backing from the IGBOS.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Chommieblaq(f): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
Very correct!!! Igbos are very peaceful.

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by cheruv: 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
One Of the reasons that many Igbos are not in support of Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB movement is the Way He and his members have been attracting Insults to the Great IGBO Nation especially from the so called SS Minorities because of their inclusion in the Biafra map by Nnamdi Kanu.
I am from Abia State and historically we Igbos of Abia Extraction have lived in peace and harmony with our Efik and Ibibio neighbours of Akwa Ibom.
The IGBOS are a Peaceful Tribe and I am YET to see any minority group come out and point to a Land Igbos forcefully took from them.
"Biri Ka M Biri"- Lets and Lets Live, have been one of the key Igbo Philosophical beliefs.
- The IGBOS have moved on from the 1967-1970 issues and we proved that when We gave our block Votes to OBJ(yoruba), Yaradua (fulani) and GEJ(ijaw).
One thing that I am sure of is that an IGBO Man can Never get a Bloc Vote in ijaw land.
But in the spirit of Maturity and Peace Loving and NOT FOR ANY BLACKMAILING, The Igbo Nation voted firmly for GEJ in the face of Insults and Threats.
- Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB followers DO NOT Speak for the IGBOS..
Next Time these Igbos include your minority tribe in their map, Pls Attack Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos, DO NOT DARE MENTION THE IGBOS..
Every tribe have every right to chater for their own future but these Igbos would not acknowledge that By the Way If your women tie two wrappers, you are a Biafran according to their delusional illustration..
IGBOS are NO Land Grabbers and We Practise ONE NIGERIA more than every other tribe.
IPOB is IPOB and have not majority backing from the IGBOS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cc: EUROBOMBER
vayne
TonyeBarcanista
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
Chommieblaq:
Very correct!!! Igbos are very peaceful.
very peaceful

3 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by cheruv: 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
Cc: EUROBOMBER
vayne
TonyeBarcanista
Nke a I kpoga ndi "otu naijiria" ibe gi? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cheruv, IGBOSON
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by spanishkid(m): 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
I don't have a problem with the igbos in any way but tell your fellow igbos to stop including us in their evil scheme. I started having problems with the igbos here on nairaland. How will you feel if a particular tribe continues to lump you into one stupid map of theirs? Tell your fellow igbos to stop including SS in their madness.

I'm happy you've spoken your mind and the minds of majority of your fellow igbos. If your fellow igbos can behave and speak the way you just spoke then we won't be having any problems.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
cheruv:

Nke a I kpoga ndi "otu naijiria" ibe gi? cheesy
deep in u. You know that what I wrote is PURE TRUTH.

3 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
spanishkid:
I don't have a problem with the igbos in any way but tell your fellow igbos to stop including us in their evil scheme. I started having problems with the igbos here on nairaland. How will you feel if a particular tribe continues to lump you into one stupid map of theirs? Tell your fellow igbos to stop including SS in their madness.

I'm happy you've spoken your mind and the minds of majority of your fellow igbos. If your fellow igbos can behave and speak the way you just spoke then we won't be having any problems.
first u are Edo and can speak for ur edo state.
IPOB is IPOB. They are on their own.
We have our Igboid groups in SS too.
Nnamdi Kanu do not have the support of majority of Igbos.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by cheruv: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
Ugbu a kam huru na gi na eurobomber no na otu ugbo..nke a dikwa mma cool

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by spanishkid(m): 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
Yes I'm edo but I speak for my region too.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mods. I wil like these thread to hit the frontpage.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
cheruv:

Ugbu a kam huru na gi na eurobomber no na otu ugbo..nke a dikwa mma cool
nwanne. Igbo were UGWU, o ka adinma ma unu ndi IPOB kwuchi ibute mkpari nye UGWU ya.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by cheruv: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
deep in u. You know that what I wrote is PURE TRUTH.
Mu onwem kwadoro nwereonwe vu nke naani ndi Igbo SE na SS...achoghim ebo ndi ozo a digasiri n'ohia ahu kporo onwe ya SS. I le anya n'esereseala ahu m tapira,I gāhu ala niile bu alaIgbo.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
spanishkid:
Yes I'm edo but I speak for my region too.
No one is touching ur state.

7 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
cheruv:

Mu onwem kwadoro nwereonwe vu nke naani ndi Igbo SE na SS...achoghim ebo ndi ozo a digasiri n'ohia ahu kporo onwe ya SS. I le anya n'esereseala ahu m tapira,I gāhu ala niile bu alaIgbo.
O buru maka Obodo nani Ndi Igbo nile. M ka akwado ya.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by aljharem(m): 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:

He said region not state !!!
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
aljharem:

He said region not state !!!
did u read at all?
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by DerideGull(m): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
O buru maka Obodo nani Ndi Igbo nile. M ka akwado ya.

Onye nkuzi, O dika ighima nga alaigbo bidoro ma kwushi (gabiga).
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by omenka(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
Cheruv, IGBOSON
Message taken. Apologies to all peace loving Igbos whom my utterances might have hurt one way or the other. I've always insisted these IPOD Yoots bring nothing but resentment to Igbos.

The real Igbos I know are peaceful, reasonable and very hardworking- give them a penny today, come back tomorrow and they'd give you ten! But the problem is that the unreasonable ones appear to have become the most vocal, and indeed, they are the minority.

I felt really insulted when they joined the Igede people of Benue state in their useless map and quest. angry

God bless Indigbo.

God bless Nigeria.

Fvck IPOD Yoots.

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
DerideGull:

Onye nkuzi, O dika ighima nga alaigbo bidoro ma kwushi (gabiga).
ebe ala Igbo bidoro ma kwushi doro mu anya.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by DerideGull(m): 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by spanishkid(m): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
no one will touch my state and my region cos 40% of SS is of Edo origin.

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lunatics everywhere.
Very sad indeed.
We must continue.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by cheruv: 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
nwanne. Igbo were UGWU, o ka adinma ma unu ndi IPOB kwuchi ibute mkpari nye UGWU ya.
O nweghi onye IPOB m wu...mana m gaghi a si na ihe ha mege di njo ma I le ya ofuma cool
Ebe ndi olileanyānwu(North) were ike iji BH doro ochichi..ndi odidānyānwu ejiri akuko abiola ria okwa President, gini mere ndi Igbo ji adi iche
Legodu akwukwo a gwam ma ihe mege ndi Igbo ogbahu aka undecided

3 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
spanishkid:
no one will touch my state and my region cos 40% of SS is of Edo origin.
oya next time IPOB members start the map stuff. Attack and Insult the Igbos and don't mention IGBOS.
Nnamdi Kanu and his Igbos are on their own.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
Normality:
Lunatics everywhere. Very sad indeed. We must continue.
I am NOT a lunatic. Truth is bitter.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by DerideGull(m): 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
Udmaster:
ebe ala Igbo bidoro ma kwushi doro mu anya.

Chukwu gozie gi. Ighiga ama na Ihie gbasara Ala nmiri na agiga ya wu ihie mgbari anya.
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by cheruv: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
DerideGull:

I guess your map is incomplete.
Ole ebe na ebe fugeni
Re: IGBOS And The South South Minorities. by Udmaster(m): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
DerideGull:

Chukwu gozie gi. Ighiga ama na Ihie gbasara Ala nmiri na agiga ya wu ihie mgbari anya.
I will write a thread about that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar / VIDEO: Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja / APC Inaugurates Six Governors As Zonal Coordinators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.