Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Tinubu May Never Release Nnamdi Kanu If He Became The President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu May Never Release Nnamdi Kanu If He Became The President (613 Views)

Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors / Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu May Never Release Nnamdi Kanu If He Became The President by FreeSpirited: 8:13am On May 26, 2023
I believe even though it's as slim a chance as impossible, Buhari has a better chance of releasing Nnamdi Kanu than Tinubu
This new govt gearing up to succeed Buhari is as wary of the IGBOs, if not more, as the Buhari regime, especially for the pressure of performance and expectation lying on their head. That's if they eventually rule though.
The anti Igbo rhetorics and extreme tribal violence that rocked the Lagos election is a big proof of the suspicion BATist camp have for the IGBOs. Even if TINUBU makes a move to release Nnamdi kanu, which is very unlikely, cos of fear of unknown or fear of destabilization of his govt which is currently being abhored by angry Nigerians, his advisers will definitely vote against it.......
Note:

1. Yorubas don't trust the IGBOs at all...
2. Major advantage or benefit that should accrue to the Igbos under their regime will either be resisted or heavily politicized.
3. Most BATist believe Buhari is justified for incarcerating and treating Nnamdi Kanu as bad as possible. They call it national interest, and it is this same zealous view that will ensure they make him remain in jail.
4. The BATist camp believe Nnamdi Kanu, ipob are Expendables . If possible, should be annihilated
5. The BATist strongly detest anything Biafra as much as the north, cos they fear anything that will make them unable to suck from the oil money of the Niger-delta cos they believe it's their time to chop. So Nnamdmi kanu is someone they will be really scared of, cos they love deceiving themselves with the word "good governance, security, and national stability, stability stability..." As a result, I sincerely feel for Nnamdi Kanu
Note I'm not Igbo. I'm a bonafide Yoruba, ogidi ọmọ Yorùbá ní mí,before the corn people will attack me.
Peace.
Re: Tinubu May Never Release Nnamdi Kanu If He Became The President by DiscoverID: 8:19am On May 26, 2023
Who is Nnamdi Kanu? That one that said Tinubu should be killed and all his properties should be burnt down? Nnamdi Kanu is coming on 27th Dec 2031, keep the date 😎.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Never Release Nnamdi Kanu If He Became The President by Puremind1225: 8:24am On May 26, 2023
Our mind is made we don't care what tiinubu does, since he came in through the window, he's definitely a mandate thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu May Never Release Nnamdi Kanu If He Became The President by orisa37: 8:28am On May 26, 2023
GOD WILL DIRECT TINUBU APPROPRIATELY.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Never Release Nnamdi Kanu If He Became The President by duro4chang(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2023
Kanu should should just be jailed that is all. Releasing him will be a security risk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu May Never Release Nnamdi Kanu If He Became The President by Nobody: 8:41am On May 26, 2023
Why are some of you so lawless? Too much evidence of terrorism and inciting terrorism against Kanu.

When they jail people quickly for hate preaching in civilised clime then what should happen, if Nigeria is sane, over all the things Kanu said on radio Biafra for a lengthy period of time?

This is why you people need your own region you control so you can be completely lawless in it as your nature predisposes you to be.

If not the joke Nigeria became under Malami, the worst and most incompetent AGF ever, Kanu would have been sentenced to a long prison term ages ago.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Never Release Nnamdi Kanu If He Became The President by FreeSpirited: 8:45am On May 26, 2023
Dsalvo:
Why are some of you so lawless? Too much evidence of terrorism and inciting terrorism against Kanu.

If not the joke Nigeria became under Malami, the worst and most incompetent AGF ever, Kanu would have been sentenced ages ago.
So what should be done to the terrorist act of maiming, and killing of the IGBOs by BAT camp that happened during the election. Does that make you and the BAT camp lawful?
If not for lawless AGF by now Tinubu Should be in prison for many charges against him as regard the election.
Tell me what I don't know...
Also tell me why the sponsors of Bokoharam that have killed over 70,000 people in Nigeria during Buhari regime should not be in jail by now....yet Buhari refuse to reveal their name even when foreign govt exposed them...
U talk rubbish out of hate and justify it.....
Re: Tinubu May Never Release Nnamdi Kanu If He Became The President by ab1x: 8:50am On May 26, 2023
That's probably the first thing he will do. He is going to release him and negotiate with him to restore peace in South East.
Re: Tinubu May Never Release Nnamdi Kanu If He Became The President by Nobody: 8:50am On May 26, 2023
FreeSpirited:

So what should be done to the terrorist act of maiming, and killing of the IGBOs by BAT camp that happened during the election. Does that make you and the BAT camp lawful?
If not for lawless AGF by now Tinubu Should be in prison for many charges against him as regard the election.
Also tell me why the sponsors of Bokoharam that have killed over 70,000 people in Nigeria during Buhari regime should not be in jail by now....yet Buhari refuse to reveal their name even when foreign govt exposed them...

Look I don't have time for your illiterate whataboutism.

You spoke about Kanu being freed. A poster shows you that he belongs in jail. You start stupid comparisons

If you cannot stick to the topic on a thread you started then get lost because it obvious you are lawless and not responsible at all.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Never Release Nnamdi Kanu If He Became The President by FreeSpirited: 8:54am On May 26, 2023
Dsalvo:

Look I don't have time for your illiterate whataboutism.

You spoke about Kanu being freed. A poster shows you that he belongs in jail. You start stupid comparisons

If you cannot stick to the topic on a thread you started then get lost because it obvious you are lawless and not responsible at all.
Selective justice makes u lawful and wise I guess
Bokoharam don't belong in jail...I hear you
They don't constitute national security even though they have murdered over 70000 people under Buhari....clap for ursef
Re: Tinubu May Never Release Nnamdi Kanu If He Became The President by FreeSpirited: 8:55am On May 26, 2023
ab1x:
That's probably the first thing he will do. He is going to release him and negotiate with him to restore peace in South East.
You will be mistaken
He can't even be an agenda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu May Never Release Nnamdi Kanu If He Became The President by ba7man(m): 9:05am On May 26, 2023
Tinubu that's supposed to set up a special unit to flog Nnamdi Kanu every monday.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Never Release Nnamdi Kanu If He Became The President by Nobody: 9:09am On May 26, 2023
ab1x:

Don't fool yourself. Tinubu won't release Kanu. Tinubu is not a noisemaker but firmly believe in the rule of law and the principles of setting examples.

It is Buhari that Malami is confusing. Any sane person knows Kanu has done enough to be jailed for at least 20 years.

A kid, on the Internet, racially mocked a black footballer having a heart attack on a football pitch in the UK. He was traced with his IP address, arrested and jailed quickly and without delay.

How is that remotely comparable to the many months of direct and vile hate preaching Kanu did on Radio Biafra before we even get into the other heinous things he engaged in?

Tinubu won't negotiate with terrorist because he is image-conscious and believes Nigeria should not be run like Mama Bisi Bukka as is the case under some Presidents who do not seem to understand the importance of leading by example so that the trickle down effect means Nigerians begin to behave lawfully.

If the President is arbitrary and unprincipled then how will Nigerians be? Tinubu will allow the AGF to do his work professionally and distance himself from the Kanu matter.

It is only in Nigeria we charge the President to do everything, to include even lace our shoes, when the principle of separation of power means the judicial system should ideally do it's job without interference from anyone.

Unlike Buhari and others, Tinubu appreciate the importance of doing the right thing and, even more importantly, being seen to do the right thing.

It is why Lagos continue to attract by far the most FDI coming into Nigeria courtesy of it's image as a comparatively serious and well-organised State in a "jungle" Nation.

Gaining credibility internationally and restoring Nigeria's image as a serious nation, so more nations will partner with us willingly, will be uppermost on Tinubu's mind because nations like the UK have told Nigeria in the past that scant respect for the rule of law makes British companies wary of involvement in Nigeria. Ditto many other serious nations of the world.

I am betting Tinubu will make an example of Kanu. He will let the AGF handle the matter and direct Ohanaeze, Soludo or anyone who comes to beg for Kanu towards our AGF and Minister of justice.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Never Release Nnamdi Kanu If He Became The President by ba7man(m): 9:14am On May 26, 2023
DiscoverID:
Who is Nnamdi Kanu? That one that said Tinubu should be killed and all his properties should be burnt down? Nnamdi Kanu is coming on 27th Dec 2031, keep the date 😎.
What did Tinubu ever do to Nnamdi Kanu to receive such hate from him?

See how God works, one minute, Nnamdi Kanu is directing his followers to destroy Tinubu’s businesses and kill him........ Next minute, Tinubu is President.

Nnamdi Kanu don go price market wey him no fit buy, That hate he was looking for now has him right where it wants him.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Never Release Nnamdi Kanu If He Became The President by PeterObi4Presid: 9:14am On May 26, 2023
ba7man:
Tinubu that's supposed to set up a special unit to flog Nnamdi Kanu every monday.
Yoruba-BATIST-APC are just so wicked...Haaa God!
U don't want igbos to rule, u still don't want them to go..what kind of a slavery is this
Re: Tinubu May Never Release Nnamdi Kanu If He Became The President by dododawa1: 9:15am On May 26, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu didn't have business with TINUBU but COURT of NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Never Release Nnamdi Kanu If He Became The President by dododawa1: 9:17am On May 26, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

U don't want igbos to rule, u still don't want them to go..what kind of a slavery is this
no one is holding you people but YOU LEADERS/POlITICIANS benefits from NIGERIA holding you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Never Release Nnamdi Kanu If He Became The President by ba7man(m): 9:19am On May 26, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

Who gives a rat's butt if you stay or go?

We don’t visit or even want to stay in your region, we're fine by ourselves.

It's you guys that want to go but are on Night bus to the southwest every hour, all year round.

The direction of migration is the true representation of who needs who, not your online grandstandings and delusions.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Never Release Nnamdi Kanu If He Became The President by Basic123: 9:20am On May 26, 2023
FreeSpirited:
I believe even though it's as slim a chance as impossible, Buhari has a better chance of releasing Nnamdi Kanu than Tinubu
This new govt gearing up to succeed Buhari is as wary of the IGBOs, if not more, as the Buhari regime, especially for the pressure of performance and expectation lying on their head. That's if they eventually rule though.
The anti Igbo rhetorics and extreme tribal violence that rocked the Lagos election is a big proof of the suspicion BATist camp have for the IGBOs. Even if TINUBU makes a move to release Nnamdi kanu, which is very unlikely, cos of fear of unknown or fear of destabilization of his govt which is currently being abhored by angry Nigerians, his advisers will definitely vote against it.......
Note:

2. Major advantage or benefit that should accrue to the Igbos under their regime will either be resisted or heavily politicized.
3. Most BATist believe Buhari is justified for incarcerating and treating Nnamdi Kanu as bad as possible. They call it national interest, and it is this same zealous view that will ensure they make him remain in jail.
4. The BATist camp believe Nnamdi Kanu, ipob are Expendables . If possible, should be annihilated
5. The BATist strongly detest anything Biafra as much as the north, cos they fear anything that will make them unable to suck from the oil money of the Niger-delta cos they believe it's their time to chop. So Nnamdmi kanu is someone they will be really scared of, cos they love deceiving themselves with the word "good governance, security, and national stability, stability stability..." As a result, I sincerely feel for Nnamdi Kanu
Note I'm not Igbo. I'm a bonafide Yoruba, ogidi ọmọ Yorùbá ní mí,before the corn people will attack me.
Peace.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Never Release Nnamdi Kanu If He Became The President by Nobody: 9:20am On May 26, 2023
ba7man:

Exactly. I don't even know how Nigerians think ye they want a great country. Set Kanu free and what precedence are you setting for Nigerians to follow?

No one realises that the lawlessness they demand the President grant is precisely what has gotten us where we are today.

You cannot beg Biden, Sunak or Macron over the case of an individual in the USA, UK and France when they have a judicial arm to handle an ongoing criminal trials. Nigeria has become a joke. We all just don't realise it.

Seun Kuti slapped an officer of the law and even American clout chasers, like Talib Kwali , quickly convened a 'free Seun' campaign.

Can any American, even a Senator, dare do that to an American police officer? Yet they encourage that in our nation because we are lawless and hopeless so why not use us to trend.

Fck Kanu the hate preacher and terrorist who was still inciting #EndSARS protectors to burn Lagos and kill Tinubu, Sanwo Olu etal. Is the guy a boys scout who helps old ladies across the road or what is even wrong with Nigerians sef?

Not even a matter to discuss. He should be serving a lenghty prison term now if Nigeria is a serious nation.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Never Release Nnamdi Kanu If He Became The President by Basic123: 9:25am On May 26, 2023
FreeSpirited:

first it was buhari that you claimed was killing you, some how some how,you have roped TINUBU into this narrative for another 8years.

You people should stop this victim mentality and persecutory delusion and live a normal life!...you whip up this sentiments against Igbo to maintain the delusion of hatred by others to keep their loyalty to PDP/LP.

Which Igbo did they kill and maim in lagos...Anything to give TINUBU bad names.NAME ONE IGBO PERSON THAT WAS KILLED BY BAT CAMP DURING THE ELECTION!

More killings even occurred in Igboland during the election that you people are not even talking about!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Never Release Nnamdi Kanu If He Became The President by cocolacec(m): 9:29am On May 26, 2023
FreeSpirited:
Note:

Peace.

If Buhari doesnt release let Peter Obi release him in 2031 when he declares Biafra republic.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Never Release Nnamdi Kanu If He Became The President by ba7man(m): 9:29am On May 26, 2023
Dsalvo:

Exactly. I don't even know how Nigerians think ye they want a great country. Set Kanu free and what precedence are you setting for Nigerians to follow?

No one realises that the lawlessness they demand the President grant is precisely what has gotten us where we are today.

You cannot beg Biden, Sunak or Macron over the case of an individual in the USA, UK and France when they have a judicial arm to handle an ongoing criminal trials. Nigeria has become a joke. We all just don't realise it.

Seun Kuti slapped an officer of the law and even American clout chasers, like Talib Kwali , quickly convened a 'free Seun' campaign.

Can any American, even a Senator, dare do that to an American police officer? Yet they encourage that in our nation because we are lawless and hopeless so why not use us to trend.

Fck Kanu the hate preacher and terrorist who was still inciting #EndSARS protectors to burn Lagos and kill Tinubu, Sanwo Olu etal. Is the guy a boys scout who helps old ladies across the road or what is even wrong with Nigerians sef?

Not even a matter to discuss. He should be serving a lenghty prison term now if Nigeria is a serious nation.
Honesty, these Kanu's sympathisers are really empty.

He sets up a Radio station, amasses a large following, incites them to hate other tribes, pick up arms against the state, kill and destroy.

His followers heed to his instructions and carry them out, they later become uncontrollable and situation spirals out of his control.

Some clowns now show up and claim "Nnamdi Kanu is innocent" because he didn't directly carry out the killings and destruction.

The need to all be picked up and locked up alongside him............ and yeah, Kanu's crimes are treason and incitement to violence and destruction.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Never Release Nnamdi Kanu If He Became The President by marlow1962(m): 9:35am On May 26, 2023
Release or not, Nnamdi kanu is greater than Sunday igboho.
Apc has seen kanu as a threat to their evil, apc is evil.
Re: Tinubu May Never Release Nnamdi Kanu If He Became The President by PeterObi4Presid: 9:42am On May 26, 2023
Dsalvo:

It is why Lagos continue to attract by far the most FDI coming into Nigeria courtesy of it's image as a comparatively serious and well-organised State in a "jungle" Nation.

I agree with many things you say but, I'm sick and tired of the lies that Tinubu is the sole factor that help bring FDI to Lagos...Tinubu is not Lagos Governor since 2007, 2007 o...Yet u people keep talking thrash of Tinubu bringing FDI
Today more Companies have folded in Lagos than we had in the early 90s during military regime.
If we are to allude FDI to anything in Lagos it has to be
1. Lagos has the only really functional port in Nigeria. And was never built by Tinubu....
200m people being serviced by only one port ..think about it, it only happens in Nigeria....where do u want foreign business to be? Away from port and resources in Kafanchan? It's common sense ..now haba!!!!

Build an efficient functional port in Ondo State, or Delta State with access road or even rail that connect Lagos to north...and all this FDI noise will disappear in a year.
2. Population: Lagos has the highest population ready for market and taxation in Nigeria. Shay Na Tinubu increase the population when he came in 2007? Abi why are you people so illogical. Lagos has been the most populated trade centre even before Tinubu dreamnt of politics . U people should use brain and think for once.
3. Lagos is the economic power of Nigeria even before independence with infrastructure and and investment already in place... Lagos was already headquarter to most businesses and govt agencies in Nigeria before Tinubu in 2007....
Why can't u people see this as the main factor that helped Lagos more prosperous instead of saying one drug Baron who hijacked the whole Lagos potential to furnish his drug business and shield him from opposition...
Tinubu would have be special if
1. He connected Lagos with functional rail system unseen else elsewhere in Nigeria given the cash inflows, traffic and transportation problem in Lagos. ..,
2. Tinubu would have been special if he had been the one to lobby and build the port he's enjoying today....the one in Lekki took 23 yrs...do we have to wait for 23 yrs in Nigeria again? lol
3. He would have been special if he invested in housing schemes like Jakande to ease the terrible housing problem in Lagos
4. He would have been special if he revolunised water transportation to ease traffic congestion ....
5 He would have been special if innovation in Health and education is visible in Lagos.
6. He would have been special if he dealt with thuggery that are menace in Lagos today ..no city in the world have such social disturbance of local thugs empowered by the govt...

Tell me exactly why Tinubu is special given the potential of Lagos which he never created but exploited to enrich himself and cronies...

(1) (Reply)

Why The West Are Not Happy About The Dangote Refinery And Nigeria Progress / Programme For The Swearing In Of The New President And Vice President Of The FRN / Tinubu Remove Bawa To Save Akpabio, Fayemi, Matawalle Other APC Thieves: Analyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.