Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,212 members, 7,953,776 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

"The Hilarious Mix-up: How To Change Your Spouse And Hustle In 24 Hours" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "The Hilarious Mix-up: How To Change Your Spouse And Hustle In 24 Hours" (274 Views)

For Fun: Share Your Favourite "HUSTLE O" Proverb / See The Hilarious Reply This Lady Got After A Man Asked For Visa / See The Hilarious Video I Stumbled On... I Almost Cracking My Ribs... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The Hilarious Mix-up: How To Change Your Spouse And Hustle In 24 Hours" by DebbyJose: 9:09am On May 26, 2023
Renowned comedian MC Always accidentally publishes a book titled "How To Change Your Spouse Within 24 Hours and Be Happy" instead of "How To Change Your Hustle In 24 Hours and Be Happy." The hilarious typo leads to a frenzy of people seeking relationship advice, only to discover it's actually a motivational guide on career change. Despite the mix-up, readers find unexpected laughter and inspiration, reminding us to embrace life's funny twists. MC Always embraces the situation and promises more laughter in the future. Turns out, changing spouses might not be as easy as changing careers!

https://www.empressivenaija.com/2023/05/spouse-swap-comedy-of-errors-and.html

(1) (Reply)

Morocco Vs South Africa / If Animals Could Talk, Would They Ask For Equal Rights: Watch And Laugh! / Superlatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.