Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So (1026 Views)

Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court / Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing / Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by gidgiddy: 9:29am On May 26, 2023
I appreciate prominent people like Ohanaeze President, Chief Iwuanyawu, and Anambra State Governor, Chukwuma Soludo, asking Buhari to release Nnamdi Kanu

However, this is no longer necessary. Nnamdi Kanu has already secured two court judgments that awarded him billions of Naira compensation against the federal government, as well as a court of appeal judgement discharging and releasing him

How can you be begging Federal government to release someone already released by the courts? Buhari is too lawless to obey court order

What people should be demanding for is adherence to the rule of law and the courts.

Stop begging the FG to release Nnamdi Kanu and demand the enforcement of court judgements!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by ba7man(m): 9:37am On May 26, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu told his followers to kill Tinubu.

What do you think if Tinubu decides to do the same to Kanu now?

Is it only Kanu that can pronounce death and destruction on people without facing repercussions?

The judge that passed that judgement needs to be picked up to explain what grounds he has to release Kanu.

11 Likes

Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by goodnessme1(f): 9:39am On May 26, 2023
But Nigeria is a lawless country that will never get better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by Houseontherock1: 9:42am On May 26, 2023
gidgiddy:
I appreciate prominent people like Ohanaeze President, Chief Iwuanyawu, and Anambra State Governor, Chukwuma Soludo, asking Buhari to release Nnamdi Kanu

However, this is no longer necessary. Nnamdi Kanu has already secured two court judgments that awarded him billions of Naira compensation against the federal government, as well as a court of appeal judgement discharging and releasing him

How can you be begging Federal government to release someone already released by the courts? Buhari is too lawless to obey court order

What people should be demanding for is adherence to the rule of law and the courts.

Stop begging the FG to release Nnamdi Kanu and demand the enforcement of court judgements!

Okay sir...come and enforce the courts' judgement, let's see undecided

5 Likes

Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by Martinsmine(m): 9:52am On May 26, 2023
gidgiddy:

SOME PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THE COURT WORKS
Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by gidgiddy: 9:53am On May 26, 2023
ba7man:

Is it only Kanu that can pronounce death and destruction on people without facing repercussions?

The judge that passed that judgement needs to be picked up to explain what grounds he has to release Kanu.

Tinubu does not matter here, the only that that matters is what the courts say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by HardBishop: 9:59am On May 26, 2023
Make them pray let Nnamdi kanu no die...... Well I will not say my mind
Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by Bobloco: 10:12am On May 26, 2023
ba7man:

What is the relationship between the subject topic and this
Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by Nobody: 10:40am On May 26, 2023
HardBishop:
Make them pray let Nnamdi kanu no die...... Well I will not say my mind

What if he dies? How many people has he directly caused the death of? If not that Nigeria is lawless, then at least 50 weighty charges can be brought against Kanu backed up by incontrovertible video and audio evidence.

Buhari and Malami are just playing cat and Mouse games with Kanu mainly to punish him vindictively through depriving him of his liberty and not because they are serious about establishing Kanu's criminal guilt to then let the law sentence him.appropriately for he many crimes.

Its the same thing done to Dasuki for four years only for SSS to release him suddenly. I am more than glad we will gain a serious nation under BAT. Nigeria became a macabre joke under Malami and his boss.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by gidgiddy: 10:48am On May 26, 2023
OneTemplate:

What if he dies? How many people has he directly caused the death of? If not that Nigeria is lawless, then at least 50 weighty charges can be brought against Kanu backed up by incontrovertible video and audio evidence.

Buhari and Malami are just playing cat and Mouse games with Kanu mainly to punish him vindictively through depriving him of his liberty and not because they are serious about establishing Kanu's criminal guilt to then let the law sentence him.appropriately for he many crimes.

Its the same thing done to Dasuki for four years only for SSS to release him suddenly. I am more than glad we will gain a serious nation under BAT. Nigeria became a macabre joke under Malami and his boss.

It does not matter what charges you bring against Kanu, what matters is what the law courts say. As of now, the position of the courts is that Nnamdi Kanu is discharged and and should be released, and that no other court has jurisdiction to try him
Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by beerfraud: 10:58am On May 26, 2023
gidgiddy:

It does not matter what charges you bring against Kanu, what matters is what the law courts say. As of now, the position of the courts is that Nnamdi Kanu is discharged and and should be released, and that no other court has jurisdiction to try him
has Supreme Court discharged him?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by Nobody: 11:03am On May 26, 2023
gidgiddy:

Look Oga, that is their business. Buhari and Malami can keep playing Cat and Mouse games with Kanu as was done to Dasuki. Not my business.

Just letting you know Malami is not prosecuting the case judiciously because too much evidence available that will even.make it a slam dunk win for a fresh Law graduate taking on his first case ever against Kanu.

Personally I even hope Buhari releases Kanu because I know Tinubu won't as he will not want his government gaining a clownish and unserious reputation in contrast to Buhari who does not give a toss about Nigeria's perception in the comity of nations.

A released Kanu can then unleash even more mayhem on the SE because that is what you people love.

I.e hate preachers of questionable sanity who cause you to kill and destroy yourselves, your land and future via exploiting the extreme hate you will always have for others. The like of Ojukwu, Kanu etal.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by ba7man(m): 11:10am On May 26, 2023
Bobloco:

What is the relationship between the subject topic and this
Not my fault you don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by Bobloco: 11:12am On May 26, 2023
ba7man:
Not my fault you don't understand.

Not my fault you are incoherent
Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by ba7man(m): 11:15am On May 26, 2023
Bobloco:

Not my fault you are incoherent
I frankly don't care what an irrelevant moniker thinks.

1 Like

Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by ba7man(m): 11:19am On May 26, 2023
gidgiddy:

Tinubu does not matter here, the only that that matters is what the courts say
Kanu had Tinubu's investments burnt down and got his followers searching for him to kill........... and he doesn't matter

Many countries will quietly have Kanu eliminated and nobody will hear about it.

That judge sef needs to be investigated.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by HardBishop: 11:29am On May 26, 2023
OneTemplate:

It seems you don't know who igbos are..... As I say if he die, WE NO GO FIGHT, but a secret underground will be done... Is true igbos have no king but is a surprise we all came out for him cos of the injustice.
Now can you provide the evidence where he meted a direct command to kill all security operatives?
🤣🤣 No be fight we go fight... No wahala we go cope with situation but pray let him not die there. It will a reality when Christ he will seperate the goat from the sheep into his heavenly kingdom.
Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by HardBishop: 11:31am On May 26, 2023
ba7man:
Kanu had Tinubu's investments burnt down and got his followers searching for him to kill........... and he doesn't matter

Which TINUBU investment are you talking about? Does he have any in enugu, Anambra.... E.t.c
Just blabbing nonsense
Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by seeyounow2: 11:31am On May 26, 2023
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by HardBishop: 11:33am On May 26, 2023
OneTemplate:

Look Oga, that is their business. Buhari and Malami can keep playing Cat and Mouse games with Kanu as was done to Dasuki. Not my business.

Just letting you know Malami is not prosecuting the case judiciously because too much evidence available that will even.make it a slam dunk win for a fresh Law graduate taking on his first case ever against Kanu.

Personally I even hope Buhari releases Kanu because I know Tinubu won't as he will not want his government gaining a clownish and unserious reputation in contrast to Buhari who does not give a toss about Nigeria's perception in the comity of nations.

A released Kanu can then unleash even more mayhem on the SE because that is what you people love.

I.e hate preachers of questionable sanity who cause you to kill and destroy yourselves, your land and future via exploiting the extreme hate you will always have for others. The like of Ojukwu, Kanu etal.
The only answer we will give is PRAY LET KANU NOT DIE.
Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by Bobloco: 11:35am On May 26, 2023
ba7man:
I frankly don't care what an irrelevant moniker thinks.

I don't also care who the hell is behind the Monika
Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by ba7man(m): 11:36am On May 26, 2023
HardBishop:

Which TINUBU investment are you talking about? Does he have any in enugu, Anambra.... E.t.c
Just blabbing nonsense
That Nnamdi Kanu's broadcast against Tinubu during Endsars is enough to have him locked away and starved till he evaporates.

Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by rummmy: 11:50am On May 26, 2023
ba7man:

him no reach .
Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by HardBishop: 11:57am On May 26, 2023
ba7man:
That Nnamdi Kanu's broadcast against Tinubu during Endsars is enough to have him locked away and starved till he evaporates.

Know this and know peace.
As they have him now, pray and fast let him not die...... Nobody go fight... Na na na no violence but we know what to do.
Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by ba7man(m): 11:59am On May 26, 2023
HardBishop:

As they have him now, pray and fast let him not die...... Nobody go fight... Na na na no violence but we know what to do.
Wetin concern me if someone that hates me my tribe and my country dies?

1 Like

Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by gidgiddy: 12:08pm On May 26, 2023
ba7man:

Uncivilized barbaric countries like Nigeria?
Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by gidgiddy: 12:11pm On May 26, 2023
OneTemplate:

As I said, the only thing that matters is what the court says. Of course, you guys can always advice Tinubu to follow Buhari's dishonourable foot steps and disobey court orders
Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by ba7man(m): 12:12pm On May 26, 2023
gidgiddy:

Uncivilized barbaric countries like Nigeria?
Kenya chained Kanu to the floor in his body waste for 1 week.

South American countries will happily eliminate him.

Eastern European countries will waste him without delay.

Egypt will clamp down on both Kanu and Igbos as hard as they did to the Islamic Brotherhood.

See how Rwanda kidnapped Paul Rusesabgina of Hotel Rwanda fame, drugged him to sleep and he woke up in Rwanda under Govt custody.

China and Russia will definitely end him.

Southern Asian countries will jail him for life.

Nigeria is still pampering him and allowing him wear Fendi to court.

You see, not many countries will tolerate the trash Igbos and Kanu try in Nigeria without clamping down on you all.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by gidgiddy: 12:17pm On May 26, 2023
ba7man:
Kenya chained Kanu to the floor in his body waste for 1 week.

South American countries will happily eliminate him.

Eastern European countries will waste him without delay.

China and Russia will definitely end him.

Southern Asian countries will jail him for life.

Nigeria is still pampering him and allowing him wear Fendi to court.

And after doing all these things, is there any peace?
Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by MetaPhysical: 12:18pm On May 26, 2023
ba7man:

It is on record he directed his followers to destroy properties in Lagos, to find Tinubu and deal with him. New charges will be filed against Kanu for his leadership of a mob that hijacked peaceful Endsars protest and turned into violent looting and destruction.

FG is not done with him yet.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by ba7man(m): 12:19pm On May 26, 2023
gidgiddy:

And after doing all these things, is there any peace?
I added more examples of countries that won't tolerate what Nnamdi Kanu tried with Nigeria.

North Korea will use Anti-Aircraft guns to shred him.

If person Wahala too much, even the US will use drones to take him out.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Asking Buhari To Release Kanu, Court Has Already Done So by MetaPhysical: 12:23pm On May 26, 2023
gidgiddy:

The Court is an arm of government, it is not THE GOVERNMENT. Court officers are also not elected. President and NASS leaders are elected, and through these leadership the people voice and desire is acted and implemented.

It is the people desire that Kanu continue to be held.

If you want him released you will vote in Leadership that will express your desire for his release.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Nigeria Military Couldn’t Defeat Breakaway Biafra Until it 3rd year / Nigeria Finally Gets Its First Female President / Retired Police Superintendent Turns Beggar In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.