Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Oni Ife Using Two Hands To Shake Femi Otedola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oni Ife Using Two Hands To Shake Femi Otedola (566 Views)

Israel DMW Shakes Hands To Greet Davido As He Lands In Lagos / Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands / Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oni Ife Using Two Hands To Shake Femi Otedola by mystery22: 10:05am On May 26, 2023
The titled man onni ife using two hands to shake a non titled otedola man but some people want a legend and titled man like Pete edochie to bow to him

3 Likes

Re: Oni Ife Using Two Hands To Shake Femi Otedola by leroi01(m): 10:08am On May 26, 2023
I hope the lackwits start to make noise now.

But femi should have prostrated and rolled on the ground now, as a proper yoruba omoluabi .

2 Likes

Re: Oni Ife Using Two Hands To Shake Femi Otedola by 49cents(m): 12:56pm On May 26, 2023
The bogits are super confused right now

The Ooni has really brought disrespect to the royal throne...

He should have at least used one had to shake his subject Otedola...who normally should prostrate as a kabiyesis should be greateed

2 Likes

Re: Oni Ife Using Two Hands To Shake Femi Otedola by festacman(m): 3:23pm On May 26, 2023

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zuleihat Yusuf To Represent Nigeria At Miss Teen Intl World Finals 2023 (photos) / “I Didn’t Attend My Own Wedding” – Lady Pays Back Lover 4 Years After He Abandon / My Worst Experience In Canada �� + Why I Left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.