Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,740 members, 7,862,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

Genz Should Stop Being Rude - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Genz Should Stop Being Rude (205 Views)

How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy / Rude Airtel Customer Service Agent / 10 Funny Pictures Of What Girls Should Stop In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genz Should Stop Being Rude by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:17am On May 26, 2023
Some people are just totally rude on social media when you check comment section especially the so called genz

You insult public figure online can you tell them that personally one on one

Because you have access to social media should not make you lose your upbringing

There is what we called emotional intelligence not every post you need to agree on but insulting people that can actually give birth to you and shape you to be better it’s highly un called for

About time Genz have morals and learn how to be respectful

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe
Re: Genz Should Stop Being Rude by visaclick: 10:27am On May 26, 2023
Leave them they think they are smart just because they came and met technology, so insulting and confrontal. That’s why prostitution is on the rise, they don’t even want to learn a skill but think they understand how money works. Time will tell them though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genz Should Stop Being Rude by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:45am On May 26, 2023
Correct

visaclick:
Leave them they think they are smart just because they came and met technology, so insulting and confrontal. That’s why prostitution is on the rise, they don’t even want to learn a skill but think they understand how money works. Time will tell them though.
Re: Genz Should Stop Being Rude by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:45am On May 26, 2023
If you observe carefully on all my videos I edit I don’t add music to it which just started recently.

Music copyright is a big deal on social media

So kindly manage my videos without music added to it

My recent video behind the scenes videos is without music 🎼

Management: Digital Bimpe
Re: Genz Should Stop Being Rude by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:00am On May 26, 2023
About Yesterday 8pm Evening Advertising Session

Week Two, Day One & Two

Another Trainee learning Advertising

Advertising is the most requested course and it’s very fundamental because there are lot of great benefits when you apply for this course

Which I discuss in the session

Awareness
Consideration
Conversion

The outline of the first day training which is introduction week one , day one

Week One

- Introduction of advertising
- introduction of facebook advertising
- Introduction of instagram advertising
- Introduction of ads policy
- ads policy guideline (dos and don’t)

Practical

- how to design product review for ads
- how to write product review caption
- social media posting of the ads review content and sharing of the link

Continuation of Day Two

- How To Write & Design Pro Ads Caption For Skincare & Perfume as well post on all her platforms

The most interesting part is that I doze off almost close to ending the session 🤣🤣 indeed body no be firewood but thank God for screen recording even though I doze off I was unable to get the video that you are watching now 😁

Week Two, Day One & Two

Day One: She did her assignment during the session to enable her be able to schedule her ads campaign

Day Two

- Drafting the targeted region
- Linking Whatsapp Business to the Ads
- CHECKING THE PAYMENT OPTION TO BE USE FOR THE ADS
- Creating the Engagement Ads Campaign
- Creating the Targeted region for the campaign and ensuring the targeting audience is on not off and ensuring its save with the targeting name
- Using the ads caption content task she did for her ads content
- Ads Publishing
- Ads Monitoring on dextop & mobile

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

https://www.instagram.com/p/Csssk61ttgB/?igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==

1 Share

Re: Genz Should Stop Being Rude by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:43pm On May 26, 2023
Weekend Message

"Hey there! As the long weekend stretches before us, let's take this opportunity to recharge and rejuvenate.

It's a time to unwind, spend quality moments with loved ones, and indulge in activities that bring us joy.

Whether you choose to explore new places, engage in hobbies, or simply relax, let this extended break be a reminder of the importance of self-care and balance in our lives.

Embrace the extra time and make the most of it. Wishing you a delightful and fulfilling long weekend!"

Pidgin English:

"How you dey?

As dis long weekend waka come, make we use dis chance recharge our body and soul.

Na time to relax, chop better enjoyment with people wey we love, and do things wey make us happy. Whether you decide to explore new places, engage for your hobby, or just sidon relax, make dis extra time remind you sey self-care and balance for life na very important tin.

Enjoy the time well well and make sure say e sweet you for bodi. I wish you better enjoyment and fulfillment for dis long weekend!"

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

https://www.instagram.com/p/CstbE89NSGW/?igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==

1 Share

Re: Genz Should Stop Being Rude by AndrewTate(m): 11:02am On May 27, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
If you observe carefully on all my videos I edit I don’t add music to it which just started recently.

Music copyright is a big deal on social media

So kindly manage my videos without music added to it

My recent video behind the scenes videos is without music 🎼

Management: Digital Bimpe
I could actually make music for your posts... originally composed for the videos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genz Should Stop Being Rude by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:04am On May 27, 2023
Ok

AndrewTate:
I could actually make music for your posts... originally composed for the videos.

(1) (Reply)

Teez DC: Your Ultimate Cannabis Store In The Heart Of Washington, D.C. / Ensuring Hot Water Reliability: Professional Water Heater Repair In Las Vegas / 5 Ways RAM Tracking Improves Driver Behaviour With Commercial Dash Cams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.