Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court (39413 Views)

2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi / 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Kingosytex(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2023
A support group of Bola Tinubu, Nigeria’s president-elect, have arrived at the Supreme Court in Abuja ahead of Friday’s judgement on a suit seeking Mr Tinubu’s disqualification as a presidential candidate and his scheduled swearing-in as president on 29 May.

The group comprising young people gathered at the Bullet Junction near the Supreme Court.

A Niger Delta ex-militant, Asari Dokubo, was seen among the group.
Mr. Dokubo who has been a vocal supporter of the president-elect, sat on a rock while the protesters were gyrating around him.

The demonstrators carried placards declaring their support for Mr Tinubu.

“On Bola Tinubu mandate we stand,” one of the placards read.

Another read, ‘May 29 is sacrosanct. Nigerians have voted.”

The suit before the court was filed by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) seeking to disqualify Bola Tinubu as the presidential candidate in the 25 February election over the alleged inappropriate nomination of his running mate, Kashim Shettima.

The party has similarly raised the issue in its petition pending at the presidential election court to challenge Mr Tinubu’s victory at the poll.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/600623-inauguration-judgement-asari-dokubo-leads-pro-tinubu-group-to-supreme-court.html

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Kingosytex(m): 11:10am On May 26, 2023
The disgruntled parties should sheath their swords because at this juncture, it's almost impossible for Tinubu not to rule.
I'm not a fan of Sen. Tinubu but I must say that I admire his political sagacity and astuteness.
Man is a political genius.
I hope he succeeds because the level of division created by Buhari is alarming.

123 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by LeoDeKing: 11:14am On May 26, 2023
Dis Asari Dokubo's move dey pain dem wella. grin

See them giving over a million reasons Dokubo shouldn't take the move.

They have seen their match and court proceedings will now continue smoothly without anyone constituting nuisance again.

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by WhiteNRed: 11:14am On May 26, 2023
To do what? Incase there will be a protest from supporters of other candidates so he can stage a counter protest or attack them and there will be a problem that will affect the inaugration?

So Dokubo does not know that those his hooligans can not match the Nigeria masses.

They better respect themselves.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by LeoDeKing: 11:15am On May 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
The disgruntled parties should sheath their swords because at this juncture, it's almost impossible to for Tinubu not to rule.
I'm not a fan of Sen. Tinubu must I must say that I admire his political sagacity and astuteness.
I hope he succeeds, the level of division created by Buhari is alarming.

2 Likes

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Felabrity: 11:16am On May 26, 2023
This man really thinks tinubu got his time, someone that prolly didn't even win his polling unit for tinubu

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by LeoDeKing: 11:18am On May 26, 2023
WhiteNRed:
To do what? Incase there will be a protest from supporters of other candidates so he can stage a counter protest or attact them and there will be a problem that will affect the inaugration?

So Dokubo does not know that those his hooligans can not match the Nigeria masses ipob yuut.

Fixed.

Please always be specific.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Mastersure: 11:23am On May 26, 2023
To constitute nuisance at the court?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by LeoDeKing: 11:25am On May 26, 2023
Mastersure:
To constitute nuisance at the court?
Constituting nuisance at the court has always been ipob trade marks. Asari is telling them nobody has monopoly of that.

They can now come out and meet their match.

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Oscarchims: 11:31am On May 26, 2023
That's his conviction
Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Coolabbie: 11:34am On May 26, 2023
That cocaine-sniffing baron will NEVER rule this country.
My pastor already prophesied that something will happen to prevent it.
Nigerians wait and see the deliverance of the Lord. He will fight for you and you will hold your peace.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by DatNiggaDaz: 11:36am On May 26, 2023
Looking for oil Pipeline contract by all means. Later he will disappoint himself and realise his folly.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by sonature1: 11:38am On May 26, 2023
With Escobar taking the place of the dullard, touts will totally overrun this country.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Xbox2005(m): 11:41am On May 26, 2023
Case that has already been dismissed and sent to the dustbin.

10 Likes

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by kayusely70(m): 11:43am On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
Nigerians wait and see the deliverance of the Lord. He will fight for you and you will hold your peace.
Joseph the dreamer!!!!!!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by kingsways: 11:46am On May 26, 2023
Idle criminals

This is the problem. Too many jobless and idle people in the country. Idle and jobless people with no viable means of livelihood just leave their states and come to Abuja, doing nothing other than constituting nuisance

10 Likes

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Confirmedzombie: 11:52am On May 26, 2023
WhiteNRed:
To do what? Incase there will be a protest from supporters of other candidates so he can stage a counter protest or attack them and there will be a problem that will affect the inaugration?

So Dokubo does not know that those his hooligans can not match the Nigeria masses.

This thing dey pepper you. Nigerian masses have all moved on and Quedgeley behind Tinubu.

Dey there dey play. Let you obedients come out na.

Its fire for fire.

When obedients went to court even beat up there national chairman, you were hailing them.

Tinubu supporters are larger than bitter obedients.

Na online una support end

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Christistruth03: 11:53am On May 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
The disgruntled parties should sheath their swords because at this juncture, it's almost impossible to for Tinubu not to rule.
I'm not a fan of Sen. Tinubu must I must say that I admire his political sagacity and astuteness.

We have tried to explain that the fact that your People didn’t vote for Tinubu doesn’t mean that other Nigerians didn’t vote for him

In Elections there can only be one winner

It is the country Nigeria that is for us all

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Christistruth03: 11:54am On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfg-FkEd61w&pp=ygURbWMgb2x1b21vIGRhbmNpbmc

4 Likes

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by TheBillyonaire: 11:58am On May 26, 2023
Is he gay?

2 Likes

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Christistruth03: 12:04pm On May 26, 2023
Felabrity:
This man really thinks tinubu got his time, someone that prolly didn't even win his polling unit for tinubu

Tinubu won his State

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Kingosytex(m): 12:05pm On May 26, 2023
Christistruth03:

We have tried to explain that the fact that your People didn’t vote for Tinubu doesn’t mean that other Nigerians didn’t vote for him

In Elections there can only be one winner

It is the country Nigeria that is for us all

The bolded is a fact 📌

10 Likes

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by gotnel: 12:11pm On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
God almighty is on the throne.
Just wait for 29th of May 2023.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu will take the reign of government of the federal Republic of Nigeria
God help us

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by DMerciful(m): 12:14pm On May 26, 2023
Dokubo that you guys were calling Bubu to arrest in 2015 is your hero now? FFK is your hero now?

Hatred for Igbos is indeed a uniting factor
LeoDeKing:

They have seen their match and court proceedings will now continue smoothly without anyone constituting nuisance again.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Felabrity: 12:20pm On May 26, 2023
Christistruth03:

Tinubu won his State
pretty sure you are a Christian

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Abbeytoy(m): 12:26pm On May 26, 2023
WhiteNRed:

Go try non-sense, and see your life outside.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Modsarefools(f): 12:34pm On May 26, 2023
Asari Dokubo is a big disgrace to we South-Southerns, I'm speaking as a concerned indigene of Delta state.

No wonder his followers doesn't exceed 30 in number, watch all his nonsense involvements with APC, he doesn't and will never command crowd, we hate that fat pig.
He's on government payroll so we understand every foolish move he is playing.

He just needs his salary as at when due, useless militant_pig. He is enjoying his community's money after selling his kinsmen out, disguising that he is fighting for them, nonsense

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by RomanGreen: 12:35pm On May 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You mean the thug that choose to be a security man instead of a landlord in his own compound? Any sane human will know Asari cares about his pocket only and not about the wellbeing of ND people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by LesbianBoy(m): 12:36pm On May 26, 2023
It's funny how people from a particular section of the country see things like these and think there is "renewed hope" coming with their ashiwaju of kwaruption in power.

In asari dokubo voice **No be juju be that** grin grin grin grin grin grin

To SANE Nigerians still living in that Nigeria, if you know what is good for you better japa. No stupid renew hope coming anywhere.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by LesbianBoy(m): 12:46pm On May 26, 2023
Kingosytex:

Bullying his way to power, dividing the country like never before, there is no genius about this style of politics.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Kingosytex(m): 12:49pm On May 26, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Bullying his way to power, dividing the country like never before, there is no genius about this style of politics.

The bolded depicts Buhari, not Tinubu.

I'm not a fan but the bolded is false. Tinubu planned his way to the top, it took him over two decades to achieve that.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Laple0541(m): 12:59pm On May 26, 2023
Asari should stop bothering himself about those paper weight efulefu politicians, Tinubu is miles ahead of them and his team of lawyers had anticipated and counter whatever case they may bring to the court even before the hearings.

According to my pastor, if Tinubu could be stopped from being Nigeria president, he would have been stopped long ago, but no one can stop him from being the president because he is God's project.

Atiku had already accepted his faith and relocated to Dubai, but for Obi, let him continue to do his ultimate search in the bush for his stolen manhood.

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

George Akume Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Open Roof Car In Makurdi / Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.