Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Vital Information For Interested Persons: An Opportunity You Shouldn't Miss - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Vital Information For Interested Persons: An Opportunity You Shouldn't Miss (255 Views)

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' / Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable / 4 Reasons Why, As A Mother, You Shouldn't Bring A Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vital Information For Interested Persons: An Opportunity You Shouldn't Miss by RevenuesBoost(f): 2:41pm On May 26, 2023
Today I'll be gifting out 250mb to two people that have patronized me trice this week.

Some feel it's just MTN data I sell, I sell to other networks at same price, so feel free buy.

Boost your WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok pages by increasing your number of likes and followers.

We can grow your followers from zero followers to 3k followers in a month.

You want to know how, chat me on WhatsApp.

Tomorrow is Saturday...
Our VTU training continues.
Learn how to get MTN, Airtel, GLO and Etisalat data at very cheap rates.

Get your VTU Portal created and set up for you for just 10,000 naira.

EXTRA BENEFIT:
You'll get trained on how to attract and sell to rich clients online and offline.

Re: Vital Information For Interested Persons: An Opportunity You Shouldn't Miss by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:41am On May 28, 2023
Good Morning and Happy Sunday 💗💕💖❣️

Let the picture speak for itself 👇

Re: Vital Information For Interested Persons: An Opportunity You Shouldn't Miss by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:20am On May 28, 2023
Good Morning and Happy Sunday 💗💕💖❣️

Let the picture speak for itself 👇

Re: Vital Information For Interested Persons: An Opportunity You Shouldn't Miss by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2023
Learn something that'll give you extra cash:

Set up your VTU portal for as cheap as 10,000 Naira and start printing recharge cards and vending cheap data.

Enroll in our website development trainings for as cheap as 25,000 Naira.

(1) (Reply)

Cultism and Fraud (A Menace Destroying The Self Acclaimed Future Leaders) / Davido Welcome Twin Babies. / I'm Iin Need Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.