Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History (19730 Views)

Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi / Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria / David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by JAMO84: 5:56pm On May 26, 2023
taylor89:
I am worried not because Buhari dealt with us for 8yrs

I’m only worried bcuz he’s leaving us in the arms of a disaster

Buhari is leaving us in the hands of a demented bedwetter who doesn't know what’s happening around him

Buhari will be missed bcuz you can’t expect anything good from a cocaine sniffing frog who raises two hands up during national anthem

Buhari will surly be better than Tinubu bcuz this Irigbaji Urine manufacturer will leave us in hands of Shettima very soon

Nigerians Ntorrr
Chukwudiebere, your tears is good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by taylor89(m): 5:58pm On May 26, 2023
obembet:

Buhari leave u and your family in the hand of disaster not good Nigerians.

May Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Tenure favor us

I go soon knack you. I’m still looking a clearer pic of you on your YouTube channel. I go soon knack you just dey watch
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 26, 2023
angry He will open his mouth and be saying rubbish, tomorrow innocent people would get killed...How many times as he heard President Buhari insult any Governor ....One day hopefully he will be an Eighty Years old man.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by ghiloman28(m): 5:59pm On May 26, 2023
The senate wey this guy no go pain am gaaan
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by maestroferddi: 5:59pm On May 26, 2023
taylor89:

It shall never be well with the children children of whoever joined Nigeria as a nation

How can I live with anyone who doesn’t see the wreck and havoc Buhari caused us all in the name of Party and tribalism

To be honest with you all of us no suppose dey same country bcuz una no get sense

The mere thinking of how hopeless these elements are is enough to induce migraine...

Everything to them is tribalism....

Is there really hope for this country?
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by NBAjunior: 6:01pm On May 26, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Which work did Ortom even do in Benue? grin

Scammer
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by rolams(m): 6:03pm On May 26, 2023
See mumu man wey Wike use take grab better deal from Tinubu.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by Donedeal1(m): 6:03pm On May 26, 2023
Case of pot and kettle.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by Maryam1234(f): 6:04pm On May 26, 2023
If to say na Wike talk I for nor vex but ortom abi na atom you think we don't know what you did in Benue State right?

It will take the incoming administration some years to clean up your mess cry
Ana Magana grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by Brushstrokes20: 6:04pm On May 26, 2023
Spot on! The lifeless disaster is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!
The only THING worse than buhari is buhari ITSELF! undecided
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by salam8528: 6:04pm On May 26, 2023
Shikini:

Oga, did he lie about Buhari and Nigeria?
You sound like the idiot here
And is Orton better? U are the original idiot here
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by karmaolu1(m): 6:05pm On May 26, 2023
Simple truth.
Though you have your weakness
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by Faposky95: 6:07pm On May 26, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Which work did Ortom even do in Benue? grin

But he had the balls to call out the decimator of innocence....
The killing and yet the brazen arrogance shown by this government.
When Ebele ignored the Chi girls by two weeks, I said he had cursed his stay....
This one na devil compared to Judas
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by transient123(m): 6:08pm On May 26, 2023
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by Vadese1: 6:14pm On May 26, 2023
True talk. Buhari was a terrible hazard. If you reflect back Goodluck regime, you will know how this dullard destroyed Nigeria. History will never forget Buhari
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by sans17(m): 6:15pm On May 26, 2023
This Ortom no get shame aswear. I worked for Dangote at Benue , Gboko to be precise. And I cannot but cry at the condition of people of benue. I think he should be awarded the worst governor Nigeria has ever produced. Buhari has still got several projects to showcase, show your own report card (in wike’s voice).

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by MFORC(m): 6:17pm On May 26, 2023
No mind the quantum failure of a Governor kettle dey call pot black.
dahmie2013:
Same as yours. The worst in the history of Benue state.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by ceejayluv(m): 6:29pm On May 26, 2023
inoki247:
Lol las las we survive even though Alot of people made millions from the bad polices nd destroy some people life the millions made didn't av value like 2015...
"A lot" represents the far minority... The average Nigerian got poorer in terms of quality of Life.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by Niwdog(m): 6:30pm On May 26, 2023
I will never forget what Buhari regime did to me as a young hustling guy...it almost destroy my dream

Buhari government!! What a hell it was
Never will Buhari happened to Nigeria again
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by Babastrong(m): 6:30pm On May 26, 2023
He/initiated/Npower/and/killed/it. E/no/go/better/for/SADIYYA/FAROUQ
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by donprinyo(m): 6:30pm On May 26, 2023
favor914:
The idiot Governor must be viewing Nigeria from his birds view of his disastrous 8 years of misrule in Benue State?
Check your mirror.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by FireUpNow(m): 6:31pm On May 26, 2023
PMB is careless of what you are telling him.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by Malory: 6:33pm On May 26, 2023
favor914:
The idiot Governor must be viewing Nigeria from his birds view of his disastrous 8 years of misrule in Benue State?
Just shut up supporter of evil.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by olamike02: 6:37pm On May 26, 2023
Kettle calling Pot black. The only empowerment I remembered from this buffoon is given his agile youths wheelbarrow. Yeye man. Wike ,Umahi, Sanwoolu, Zullum are all performing wonders but this man's only problem is Fulani. As useless as as E in Europe.🤭
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by Meteng: 6:42pm On May 26, 2023
All of us that survived the last 8 years deserve a plaque and certificate
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by Gaskiya77: 6:43pm On May 26, 2023
The truth is Buhari has failed the Nigerians that voted him. I was smart to see this coming. I warned but some people failed to understand. I did not vote him and how I wish he left us where we were eight years ago. God will judge him.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by crossbreedwears(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2023
Said by an idiot who cannot put his state together. You're also a failure! In fact, Ortom lacks authority and doesn't know how to use power. He should ask Wike about how to put a state together
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/ortom-to-buhari-last-eight-yearsll-be-remembered-as-worst-in-nigerias-history/
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by BafanaBafana: 7:01pm On May 26, 2023
tesppidd:
Perhaps the worst in Benue's history as well.

Benue people, who was the worst?

Akume
Suswan
Ortom
Akune was good with dashing money, Suswam was good in infrastructure.

Ortom is not good in anything. So you can't compare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by braveboi4life: 7:04pm On May 26, 2023
If buhari was not declared winner of 2015 election and perhaps never became president, they would use the narrative the best president Nigeria never had, but we saw the worst in our history in the last 8yrs.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by BafanaBafana: 7:05pm On May 26, 2023
Malory:
Just shut up supporter of evil.
But when it comes to being evil, Ortom is worse than Buhari.
At least Buhari didn't owe anyone salaries or pensions. And he has projects to his name. Pleus he didn't build any personal company during his tenure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by Blackdisciple(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2023
No be lie...
E go even commot for WAEC Exams sef
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by Roozzaay(m): 7:48pm On May 26, 2023
He should be more concern about what will be said of him in Benue, well it seems they are immune to bad governance in that part of the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano / Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili / Nigeria Army,82 Division Enugu Get New GOC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.