Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,647 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History (19727 Views)

Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi / Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria / David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by Espelbengz(m): 7:50pm On May 26, 2023
Worst governor ever in the history of the world ranting! If Fada Alia does not prosecute and get you imprisoned then I will know nothing in this life is ever serious!!!
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by saysugar(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2023
Mumu governor what he do as governor? Yardua tenure better Jonathan ,likewise obasanjo tenure still better,we are shouting worst tenure during Jonathan too compare to yardua and obj tenure! So forget
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by seeyounow2: 8:23pm On May 26, 2023
embarassed

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by onuman: 8:28pm On May 26, 2023
But if Buhari is contesting for 3rd term as president of Nigeria today; he will win with landslide in the 12 far north sharia states.
Nigeria 🇳🇬 is a broken apart country. The 12 sharia states drew the boundary for Arewa Islamic Republic but clutch tight to one Nigeria because of proceeds from mineral resources in the Niger Delta region and for access to sea.

The SW region got Amotekun; a beginning of the armed forces of the SW; but the region still depends on proceeds from crude oil and gas in the Niger Delta region.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by Menclothing: 8:47pm On May 26, 2023
Ortom you worst pass Buhari your people have to vote you out
Common project no
Salary Noo

Biggest failure is you
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by hoyze24: 9:06pm On May 26, 2023
Buhari's performance as president beats that of Ortom as governor. A governor who owes salaries and has done nothing instrumental to Benue state in 8 years shouldn't call Buhari a failure. If Buhari is a failure, then Ortom is a super heavy failure.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by Raf4: 9:11pm On May 26, 2023
taylor89:
I am worried not because Buhari dealt with us for 8yrs

I’m only worried bcuz he’s leaving us in the arms of a disaster

Buhari is leaving us in the hands of a demented bedwetter who doesn't know what’s happening around him

Buhari will be missed bcuz you can’t expect anything good from a cocaine sniffing frog who raises two hands up during national anthem

Buhari will surly be better than Tinubu bcuz this Irigbaji Urine manufacturer will leave us in hands of Shettima very soon

Nigerians Ntorrr

So shall it be for you as you so wish.
As for me and my entire households, we shall prosper and blossom 🌸 during the time of Tinubu as the President of Nigeria.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by kelspinall(m): 9:15pm On May 26, 2023
reality
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by BRIMBRAM: 10:11pm On May 26, 2023
taylor89:

It shall never be well with the children children of whoever joined Nigeria as a nation

How can I live with anyone who doesn’t see the wreck and havoc Buhari caused us all in the name of Party and tribalism

To be honest with you all of us no suppose dey same country bcuz una no get sense

If they tell una to pack una load to begin leave una go still dey beg. Nawa o. Who do una like dis?!
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by onuman: 10:16pm On May 26, 2023
Raf4:

So shall it be for you as you so wish.
As for me and my entire households, we shall prosper and blossom 🌸 during the time of Tinubu as the President of Nigeria.

Islamic radicalism or ethnic jingoism is your driver. You can not be for real.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by ayo2008: 10:20pm On May 26, 2023
Agreed 💯
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by Ameduedwin: 12:12am On May 27, 2023
Ottom the worsest Governor in history of benue.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by Japastic: 1:03am On May 27, 2023
See failure calling his failed mate by name.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by boldtruthalways: 1:21am On May 27, 2023
Absolutely correct
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by somehow: 1:38am On May 27, 2023
What exactly would Ortom be remembered for?
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by djon78(m): 3:35am On May 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
Ortom is not in anyway different from Obi.
Bàd Ieadérs who prèteñd to be good by giving Iamè speech everytime.
Ortom who is owing salaries in every sector even when he is among the governors receiving steady money from FG.
I doñ't bIame u tho.
I blame ur people.

Was he not speaking the truth

Posterity and history will judge Buhari. That's all

Economically Nigeria never saw this kind

My prayer is that Tinubu administration will never be like this.
That suffering on the masses will stop.
Make Nigerians enjoy for once
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by djon78(m): 3:36am On May 27, 2023
Espelbengz:
Worst governor ever in the history of the world ranting! If Fada Alia does not prosecute and get you imprisoned then I will know nothing in this life is ever serious!!!

Still he is speaking the truth

Posterity will judge Buhari simple
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by djon78(m): 3:39am On May 27, 2023
saysugar:
Mumu governor what he do as governor? Yardua tenure better Jonathan ,likewise obasanjo tenure still better,we are shouting worst tenure during Jonathan too compare to yardua and obj tenure! So forget

Stop consoling yourself
Buhari tenure was worst than ever worst
He was completely economic disaster. Totally economic bereft of anything good

Tinubu will never be as bad as Buhari

I believe the economy will get better
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by relaxandsmile: 5:00am On May 27, 2023
taylor89:
I am worried not because Buhari dealt with us for 8yrs

I’m only worried bcuz he’s leaving us in the arms of a disaster

Buhari is leaving us in the hands of a demented bedwetter who doesn't know what’s happening around him

Buhari will be missed bcuz you can’t expect anything good from a cocaine sniffing frog who raises two hands up during national anthem

Buhari will surly be better than Tinubu bcuz this Irigbaji Urine manufacturer will leave us in hands of Shettima very soon

Nigerians Ntorrr
No way. Instead we will return to Turrai Yar'adua's era. Remi will take over instead of Shetima while they use the media to box everyone to a corner.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by Bellotelli: 5:02am On May 27, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Hopefully tinubu will not fail to disappoints tongue
Tinubu will disappoint you and your family. But as for me , his govt favour me and my family.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by beliazars: 6:16am On May 27, 2023
Your 8 years as govenor of benue state will not be rememberfor anything good because people were defenceless during your time, you think buhari can do everything for you. What has buhari don for Gov yahaya bello? Nothing, but he maintain peace in his state. You are still blaming buhari instead of begging your people to forgive you because of your failure to secured their lives and properties. Shame to you Ortom.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by Caseless: 6:50am On May 27, 2023
The Governor who made he assertion during the commissioning of the headquarters of the Benue State Community Volunteer Guards, BSCVGs, in Makurdi
in 8 years, this is the first time of Ortom commissioning anything. What is he going to be remembered for? Useless Ortom.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by kayfact123(m): 8:09am On May 27, 2023
Royal view eye clinic

Ebutte metta Lagos

Free medical eye test available

Contact us for any eye test, eye treatment, eye surgeries, etc

It's your best plug for a better eye sight

Contact us via Call/WhatsApp; 07081814512

Thank you
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by Demurray: 8:19am On May 27, 2023
Okealaaye:

Aren't you ever tired of manufacturing falsehoods about a fellowman, attending Mass every morning and kneeling in false humility to pay obeisance to Father who neither has wife nor child? You could be a fervent Catholic for all we know! For eight years you were on Buhari, but he carried on unperturbed knowing that your bile and anger could not coalesce into any tangible weapon. You've started another cycle of idiotic name-calling against the Jagaban. As it was with Buhari so it is going to be with Tinubu. One issue is clear though - no other Nigerian ethnicity WILL EVER vote for your presidential candidate since you've made an enemy of everybody. It's troubling that as you continue in this errancy, your elders refuse to scold or chide you, but when the comeuppance comes they'll proceed uninvited to Aso Rock Villa in solemn groups, walking sticks in hand, pleading for clemency on your behalf! With its own sharp edge your sword has rent its scabbard into shreds! Wouldst to God you know!
Boss man, with due respect and as one of your numerous followers , may I ask who you are and your discipline sir?
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by stormborn28(m): 8:22am On May 27, 2023
favor914:
The idiot Governor must be viewing Nigeria from his birds view of his disastrous 8 years of misrule in Benue State?

Your terrorist president nko? A terrorist head Nigeria government for eight years.. Nonsense everywhere
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by Asuta: 8:56am On May 27, 2023
The Ortom that is talking is the worst governor in the whole world. I am an indegine of the state and here are some of his achievements:
1. He took over when workers were owed 3 months but he is owning 10 months, pensioners 78 months
2. He has sold state properties to himself at a giveaway price. He has also buy 40% of lands in makurdi
3. He is governing the state forgetting that he is no more in the garage where he was picked. The reason the insecurity has escalated. Security is not what an agbero can solve with their cockroach sense
4. He collected money from students as scholarship processing fee but did not pay a dime through out 8 years
5. No employment for 8 years. He has this week employed over 2000 people when his tenure is less than a week! Those given appointment were asked to give 12000 for induction course and 5k for appointment letter!!! All this has never happened in the state before
6 no one should provoke me to list more
Anyone who think Ortom is good, I am praying for God to treat you like Ortom is leading us in Benue state and I rest my case
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by Nobody: 9:10am On May 27, 2023
Demurray:

Boss man, with due respect and as one of your numerous followers , may I ask who you are and your discipline sir?

Sir, I'm a man who believes in the dictum, Live and let live; a man who believes that the sky is wide enough for birds to fly without touching wings. I'm a man who's angry at the Igbo for not knowing how to take their rightful place in modern Nigeria. I'm a man who does not suffer fools easily, being a chief fool myself! As for my discipline, I have discipline because my parents were disciplinarians cheesy grin grin! But talking seriously, I was taught History by the likes of Professors Obaro Ikime, Ade Ajayi, A. E. Ekoko, Umoibhie, Anyanwu, Atanda, Adeleye, etc. all of the Ibadan School of History way back then. May you prosper more than your fathers.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by JagabanBorgu: 10:16am On May 27, 2023
djon78:

Was he not speaking the truth

Posterity and history will judge Buhari. That's all

Economically Nigeria never saw this kind

My prayer is that Tinubu administration will never be like this.
That suffering on the masses will stop.
Make Nigerians enjoy for once
Ortom is owing salaries as we speak, he hasn't paid benue workers for months, he is not saying any truth.
Same way posterity and history judged Obi in the last eIectîón, it wiII also judge Ortom.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by Demurray: 10:42am On May 27, 2023
Okealaaye:

Sir, I'm a man who believes in the dictum, Live and let live; a man who believes that the sky is wide enough for birds to fly without touching wings. I'm a man who's angry at the Igbo for not knowing how to take their rightful place in modern Nigeria. I'm a man who does not suffer fools easily, being a chief fool myself! As for my discipline, I have discipline because my parents were disciplinarians cheesy grin grin! But talking seriously, I was taught History by the likes of Professors Obaro Ikime, Ade Ajayi, A. E. Ekoko, Umoibhie, Anyanwu, Atanda, Adeleye, etc. all of the Ibadan School of History way back then. May you prosper more than your fathers.
Wow!!! This man, you won't stop amazing me. Thanks for the response.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History by Uchesis: 11:02am On May 27, 2023
LeoDeKing:
God bless you and yours.
May God increase your wisdom and may you never lack.
because he mentioned Obi. You think say you wise grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Is In Big Mess Coupled With Poor Governance – VP, Shettima Admits / Imo House Of Assembly Members Locked Out Of APC South East Meeting (Photo) / Senate Passes South-East Development Commission Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.