Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) (56398 Views)

Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) / Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Imo Community, Behead Man, Raze Over 20 Shops, Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by lightwind(m): 8:19pm On May 26, 2023
yarimo:
You guys should wake up oo before it will be too late
Una go just de nairaland de form one thing.

Craze man like you
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 8:36pm On May 26, 2023
Running away with someone money during business is a very dangerous thing to do.
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by BreconHills(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2023
LAXconfidential:

No one demonises Islam more than Islam itself!

And these people who performed a BH-type assassination in cold blood are Muslims? Or will they be in church this Sunday?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by Ejjiss: 8:43pm On May 26, 2023
IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU IF PETER OBI DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS ACCUSATION......
yarimo:
It shall never be well with PETER OBI and his unknown gun men killing and kidnapping innocent people undecided undecided
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by merits(m): 8:57pm On May 26, 2023
thesicilian:

If the police is really serious about catching his killers, this right here is a big clue

How?
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:02pm On May 26, 2023
Could you imagine that popular ndiogoro cameroon barracks police station is just the next street... from this place to ndiogoro police station is just 3 minutes walk.. so police can't confront this criminals.. chai see my formal abode ooooo
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by nedekid: 9:19pm On May 26, 2023
yarimo:
It shall never be well with PETER OBI and his unknown gun men killing and kidnapping innocent people undecided undecided
If this fellow does not mention Obi 10 times a day, it seems his blokos wount raise. grin
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 9:24pm On May 26, 2023
thesicilian:

If the police is really serious about catching his killers, this right here is a big clue

You can't teach them their job, if you can catch the killers why can't you join the police or you can go ahead and catch the killers yourself.
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by Weathered: 9:30pm On May 26, 2023
Creamypie:
delta isn't Igbo. U are ignorant here. Asaba is a different tribe and dialect, same way illaje,itshekiri aren't Yoruba, but speak similar dialect.ikas, unkwuanis, ndokwas aren't Igbo, but broke off from Benin. Can IG is claim ikwere in p.h as Igbo?
has any Bini history listed Asaba or Ndokwa as a breakup from Benin?

Your ignorance is enough to slow down Nairaland uplink
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by transient123(m): 9:35pm On May 26, 2023
Mufasa27:
Here in Nigeria we care less about the happenings in potor potor rebublic, we are busy preparing for the inauguration of Jagaban... if una like make una kill unaself finish, we dont care..

This is very uncharitable. Let us care even if we can't help them. They are still part of Nigeria come rain , come shine.....the impunity and senseless killing in that region will more or less affect everyone in Nigeria.

Is Bokoharam not affecting us all, now most able Northern men are migrating to southwest especially doing okada riding , leaving vast farmlands with antecedent high cost of foods all over the country, they come with their negatives of being intolerant which cause avoidable deaths at times.

If the Igbos are migrating in droves the same way they have been, believe me, hard drugs won't be scarce in the streets anymore, they will buy everything buyable and cheat beat as real hustlers, they will claim and tag your lands as no man's land just like it's happening in Lagos, they will also bring so many positives, is it not better they stay in their region and do their positives and negatives alike, by then, the region will grow and lots of ethnic and tribal misunderstanding could even reduce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by Slurity(m): 9:55pm On May 26, 2023
IPOB are very peaceful people o.
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by Truthshotcrazy: 10:03pm On May 26, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by yarimo(m): 10:07pm On May 26, 2023
nedekid:

If this fellow does not mention Obi 10 times a day, it seems his blokos wount raise. grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by yarimo(m): 10:08pm On May 26, 2023
Ejjiss:
IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU IF PETER OBI DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS ACCUSATION......
Rip English chaiii grin grin
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by yarimo(m): 10:10pm On May 26, 2023
Blackdisciple:

Then you have no idea grin grin Na all of us gara dey here Na , Abi Na Yankee you dey Talk true
shey you want to kidnap me ne
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by XAUBulls: 11:18pm On May 26, 2023
Creamypie:
these pipo wan try sell d ipob stuff to we Deltans, cos of our close proximity to east, and d fact that Igbo's are relocating in large numbers to delta and surrounding southern states....since IPOb/ESN/u g.m started in d east. They have this unhealthy irredentist attitude in them.one woman was making a call, saying asaba is almost as good as no man's land. Thats how they start. They think anywhere Igbo's settle is Igbo land, which is = Biafra land, so that the criminals using it as cover can extend their criminality of kidnappings, robberies, human organ harvesting, and assassination in d south. Many igbo Big men with their families no longer go home, even at the year ending, even when there's family meeting, they send representative and make and fulfil all their financial obligations as required in the meeting from their base outside Igbo land. I thank God Gowon divided south from east. otherwise, we from south for no dey exist again
Indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by TrainPark: 4:18am On May 27, 2023
taylor89:
Watch out for that region where their leader cared more of Fulanis cows than lives lost

They’ll masturbate now

Whataboutism... is a mental challenge!

Your logic: there is a region that has a bad leader therefore killing people in broad daylight in the most gruesome manner is justified, right and should be applauded!
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by Caseless: 6:35am On May 27, 2023
thesicilian:

The family would pay through their nose to have police do this. The killers can easily be traced. Nigerian police are waiting for you to have problem before they can milk you.
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by Azuist(m): 7:11am On May 27, 2023
"They cut off his head and ensured he died"
Could he have survived with his head out if his body?
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 7:47am On May 27, 2023
Creamypie:
these pipo wan try sell d ipob stuff to we Deltans, cos of our close proximity to east, and d fact that Igbo's are relocating in large numbers to delta and surrounding southern states....since IPOb/ESN/u g.m started in d east. They have this unhealthy irredentist attitude in them.one woman was making a call, saying asaba is almost as good as no man's land. Thats how they start. They think anywhere Igbo's settle is Igbo land, which is = Biafra land, so that the criminals using it as cover can extend their criminality of kidnappings, robberies, human organ harvesting, and assassination in d south. Many igbo Big men with their families no longer go home, even at the year ending, even when there's family meeting, they send representative and make and fulfil all their financial obligations as required in the meeting from their base outside Igbo land. They know their safety is zero once they physically attend the meeting. I thank God Gowon divided south from east. otherwise, we from south for no dey exist again
Na to dey do attachee by force den sabi. They think SS will welcome their Senseless lifestyle, nobody will actually. As accommodating as Yoruba is, they have even tired of their egocentric violence lifestyles.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by simfrost90210: 8:27am On May 27, 2023
yarimo:

πŸ™„πŸ™„stop hating and have long life
.., continue hating and be sad at will..

Peter never did anything to end a life here..
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 8:54am On May 27, 2023
jibs4lv:
Na to dey do attachee by force den sabi. They think SS will welcome their Senseless lifestyle, nobody will actually. As accommodating as Yoruba is, they have even tired of their egocentric violence lifestyles.
we in other parts, are very trusting and carefree, believing all are equal, whether indigene or not, but in igbo land they don't see it that way. An Igbo man can attain political position in non-Igbo state. When this happens u see Igbo's both on this forum chanting "igbo amaka" , but a non-Igbo can't be considered for appointment in government in Igbo land. Infact, a fellow Igbo man from a particular igbo state can't serve in government in another Igbo state. If one of your parents is non-Igbo, then forget serving in their government in any capacity

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:01am On May 27, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Pandora Obituary, the con artist cum religious criminal is not interested in what happens in the East so long he is safe in Lagos. As irritating as this can be, he is all over the places claiming his useless manhood was stolen, as in, like seriously?

The lamba con artist is being painted a "saviour", as in, to save who? How come he couldn't save his state for 8 years? He didn't even leave the state the way he met it, rather, he increased the poverty level by at least 50%.

The fool will even be telling us to our face ipob terrorists are peaceful since he lives with them, now who killed this man? Is it the usual "fulani herdsmen and dss"?

You've totally lost it...... Till tomorrow, your rant doesn't change ANYTHING about Peter Obi, shey you know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by igbosarejews(m): 9:02am On May 27, 2023
yarimo:
It shall not be well with Otu Nnegi
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by LeoDeKing: 9:03am On May 27, 2023
OdefaGirl:

You've totally lost it...... Till tomorrow, your rant doesn't change ANYTHING about Peter Obi, shey you know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And yours has changed everything about Tinubu shey?
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:06am On May 27, 2023
LeoDeKing:

And yours has changed Tinubu shey?

I don't have idle time to waste on vain talks like you.... I'm busy with a better life. Check all my comments with your idle time to confirm.

You are doing yourself young man, the hate will never add #1 to your pocket, rather it will drain you into bitterness.
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by LeoDeKing: 9:18am On May 27, 2023
OdefaGirl:

I don't have idle time to waste on vain talks like you.... I'm busy with a better life. Check all my comments with your idle time to confirm.

You are doing yourself young man, the hate will never add #1 to your pocket, rather it will drain you into bitterness.
Ngozi, you don't have idle time, but you have time to check my comments, is that not poppycock?

Yet, me with a lot of idle time was never aware of your existence until you pushed yourself into my mention, are you "kidney" me?

Now scram outta my mention with your better life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church / FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) / Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.