Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) (56029 Views)

Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) / Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Imo Community, Behead Man, Raze Over 20 Shops, Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by Cooly100: 9:20am On May 27, 2023
LeoDeKing:

And yours has changed everything about Tinubu shey?

You are continuously giving the Yorubas a very bad name...you have no idea what your vile comments is and will do to Yorubas...

So every crime in the SE is IPOB while those in your SW is not OPC or Yoruba Nation guys?

There was robbery in Abeokuta yesterday were bags of dollars were stolen....it got to 6 pages...I didn't see anyone blame Tinubu nor Yoruba Nations or OPC gangs.

Imagine that happened in SE...you vile creature MUST blame it on ipob or Obi...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:30am On May 27, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Ngozi, you don't have idle time, but you have time to check my comments, is that not poppycock?

Yet, me with a lot of idle time was never aware of your existence until you pushed yourself into my mention, are you "kidney" me?

Now scram outta my mention with your better life.

Any crime thread about East or LP or Obi, guy you are always the first or second to spew thrash..... So how do you now think that educated people who goes through the content and comments wouldn't see your venomous posts? It's your job, I know.... but it has a way of messing up with your psychology.

A gwachakwala m gi..... Just continue, we'll see how you turn out.
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:34am On May 27, 2023
Cooly100:

You are continuously giving the Yorubas a very bad name...you have no idea what your vile comments is and will do to Yorubas...

So every crime in the SE is IPOB while those in your SW is not OPC or Yoruba Nation guys?

There was robbery in Abeokuta yesterday were bags of dollars were stolen....it got to 6 pages...I didn't see anyone blame Tinubu nor Yoruba Nations or OPC gangs.

Same thing am telling that "waster".......
It's himself he's hurting not Obi, not me. That guy can never had rational thoughts about issues, it has become that bad.
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=123384178]It shall never be well with PETER OBI and his unknown gun men killing and kidnapping innocent people undecided undecided[ is already well with him ..he was two term governor of a state and also won 2023 presidential elections which tinubu stole by buying off the eye neck chairman...but that mandate will be recovered...majority of Nigerians didn't vote for tinubu that's why there's sadness in the land even as 29th May get near ...it have never happened before that a nation is in gloom while approaching a change of government...
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 9:37am On May 27, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=123384178]It shall never be well with PETER OBI and his unknown gun men killing and kidnapping innocent people undecided undecided[ is already well with him ..he was two term governor of a state and also won 2023 presidential elections which tinubu stole by buying off the eye neck chairman...but that mandate will be recovered...majority of Nigerians didn't vote for tinubu that's why there's sadness in the land even as 29th May get near ...it have never happened before that a nation is in gloom while approaching a change of government...so relax kid
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by LeoDeKing: 9:40am On May 27, 2023
Cooly100:

A front page comment on the thread, the 8th. You won't see it, but you saw mine.
Barims:
Tinubu will refund the money
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by Christistruth03: 11:59am On May 27, 2023
This was what Gbadebo wanted to import into Lagos
but Jesus pass am
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by bukarolz: 12:03pm On May 27, 2023
Aboki without sense

yarimo:
It shall never be well with PETER OBI and his unknown gun men killing and kidnapping innocent people undecided undecided
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by bukarolz: 12:09pm On May 27, 2023
God forbid Niger Delta. No matter how bad SE has become, it is a haven for the progressives. Die with your poverty-criminal riddled SS.

Creamypie:
these pipo wan try sell d ipob stuff to we Deltans, cos of our close proximity to east, and d fact that Igbo's are relocating in large numbers to delta and surrounding southern states....since IPOb/ESN/u g.m started in d east. They have this unhealthy irredentist attitude in them.one woman was making a call, saying asaba is almost as good as no man's land. Thats how they start. They think anywhere Igbo's settle is Igbo land, which is = Biafra land, so that the criminals using it as cover can extend their criminality of kidnappings, robberies, human organ harvesting, and assassination in d south. Many igbo Big men with their families no longer go home, even at the year ending, even when there's family meeting, they appoint a representative and make and fulfill all their financial obligations as required in the meeting from their base outside Igbo land. They know their safety is zero once they make that mistake of physically attending the meeting. I thank God Gowon divided south from east. otherwise, we from south for no dey exist again. Simply put, Biafra is a philosophy of just pure and only igbo in existence in both the east and the south of current Nigeria where various and unimaginable and unchallenged criminality rules
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:55pm On May 27, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1445768/gunmen-behead-man-drinking-joint-abia-photos/

They want to use the head to prepare Ofe Nsala and pepper soup.
Awon cannibal
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:56pm On May 27, 2023
darling2424:
Why?
Why is my question?
What is the world turning to?

The question should be....What is Southeast turning to?
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:56pm On May 27, 2023
bluefilm:
Blood in; blood out!

I kinda like that Movie ......
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:58pm On May 27, 2023
Bitters Obi the watermelon Head will not condemn the attack. Na wetin e no concern am , he go dey put mouth . Yeye
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by XAUBulls: 4:54pm On May 27, 2023
Creamypie:
delta isn't Igbo. U are ignorant here. Asaba is a different tribe and dialect, same way illaje,itshekiri aren't Yoruba, but speak similar dialect.ikas, unkwuanis, ndokwas aren't Igbo, but broke off from Benin. Can IG is claim ikwere in p.h as Igbo?
Hello @Creamypie,

Are you originally an indigene of Asaba? I want a feedback from you so as to clear some things up here.

The Ibo secessionists have been insisting on their propaganda sites and even here on NL since the early 2000s that Asaba, Okpanam, and other Anioma towns especially in Aniocha, Ndokwa and Oshimili will be part of the so-called "biafra."

It seems like some Oshimili folks in Anioma are beginning to identify as Ibo. If you are from Asaba, can you let me know the feeling of folk in that area on this. I know that Asaba is originally made up of descendants of
Igala, Edo, and Nteje migrants. This is the reason why you have Bini-Edo words such as Ogbes or family compounds in Asaba and some other Anioma towns based on the Bini-Edo settlements there centuries back. I have read all these in history books over the last 30 years now.

Even in Onitsha, the Obi of Onitsha said it was the Igalas that took his ancestors by boat for the first time about 500 years ago as they migrated from the Idu area near Benin city. He also said in that Ofala Festival documentary that he has Bini, Igala, and Ibo ancestral bloodlines.

Last but not least, Ilajes are for a FACT full-blooded Yorubas who migrated from Ile-Ife centuries back. A branch of the Ilajes from the oil-rich Ugbo kingdom migrated over 500 years ago to what is now Delta State (They founded Ugborodo formerly called Escravos) and constitute one of the 4 major branches of the Itsekiris. (The Ilajes, Ifes, Ijebus, and Bini-Edo migration by Prince Ginuwa to Ode-Itsekiri which is originally an Ijebu settlement all constitute the 4 major migrant branches of Itsekiris).
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by JTwelve: 10:36pm On May 27, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1445768/gunmen-behead-man-drinking-joint-abia-photos/

Na only for east I know say dem dey carry keke do this kind of terrible thing
Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 8:00am On May 28, 2023
XAUBulls:

Hello @Creamypie,

Are you originally an indigene of Asaba? I want a feedback from you so as to clear some things up here.

The Ibo secessionists have been insisting on their propaganda sites and even here on NL since the early 2000s that Asaba, Okpanam, and other Anioma towns especially in Aniocha, Ndokwa and Oshimili will be part of the so-called "biafra."

It seems like some Oshimili folks in Anioma are beginning to identify as Ibo. If you are from Asaba, can you let me know the feeling of folk in that area on this. I know that Asaba is originally made up of descendants of
Igala, Edo, and Nteje migrants. This is the reason why you have Bini-Edo words such as Ogbes or family compounds in Asaba and some other Anioma towns based on the Bini-Edo settlements there centuries back. I have read all these in history books over the last 30 years now.

Even in Onitsha, the Obi of Onitsha said it was the Igalas that took his ancestors by boat for the first time about 500 years ago as they migrated from the Idu area near Benin city. He also said in that Ofala Festival documentary that he has Bini, Igala, and Ibo ancestral bloodlines.

Last but not least, Ilajes are for a FACT full-blooded Yorubas who migrated from Ile-Ife centuries back. A branch of the Ilajes from the oil-rich Ugbo kingdom migrated over 500 years ago to what is now Delta State (They founded Ugborodo formerly called Escravos) and constitute one of the 4 major branches of the Itsekiris. (The Ilajes, Ifes, Ijebus, and Bini-Edo migration by Prince Ginuwa to Ode-Itsekiri which is originally an Ijebu settlement all constitute the 4 major migrant branches of Itsekiris).
the delta north tribes. ... Ikas, aniochas, aren't Igbo. the ikas and urhobos are from Benin. Obis of agbor(Ika) and Onichcha-ugbo( aniocha) report and updates to the oba of Benin, just like the obi of agbor(Ika) does.the ndokwas are migrants partly from igbo. Funny enough, the urhobos are from benin too, during the egbeka and ogiso dynasty. The ukwuanis, oshimilis are extensions from both Ika and Igbo's, asaba/OKpanam (oshimili) people came from union of a woman named diaba from a trader from kogi named onojobo, a prince from igala land, kogi, and a woman, Diaba, a court maid in Eze,anyanwus court in Anambra., from agbakuba village, njete, anambra state and gave birth to nnebisi, which means mother is supreme.
but because of geographical proximity. Igbo's from east want to lay claim to both for their selfish expansionist reasons. It should be noted that none of their kings report to the obi of onitsha. These irredentists will not want to hear this truth spoken in their faces even if they know this on their subconscious mind. If igala/kogi who are the supposed rightful ancestors begin to lay claim to asaba and environs like the way Igbo's are wrongly attempting, they will not want it. If kano were to be geographically close to east, just like delta, Igbo's/ipob would have claimed it as a part of Igbo land, considering their very large numbers in Sabon- Gari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) by XAUBulls: 8:54pm On May 28, 2023
Creamypie:
the delta north tribes. ... Ikas, aniochas, aren't Igbo. the ikas and urhobos are from Benin. Obis of agbor(Ika) and Onichcha-ugbo( aniocha) report and updates to the oba of Benin, just like the obi of agbor(Ika) does.the ndokwas are migrants partly from igbo. Funny enough, the urhobos are from benin too, during the egbeka and ogiso dynasty. The ukwuanis, oshimilis are extensions from both Ika and Igbo's, asaba/OKpanam (oshimili) people came from union of a woman named diaba from a trader from kogi named onojobo, a prince from igala land, kogi, and a woman, Diaba, a court maid in Eze,anyanwus court in Anambra., from agbakuba village, njete, anambra state and gave birth to nnebisi, which means mother is supreme.
but because of geographical proximity. Igbo's from east want to lay claim to both for their selfish expansionist reasons. It should be noted that none of their kings report to the obi of onitsha. These irredentists will not want to hear this truth spoken in their faces even if they know this on their subconscious mind. If igala/kogi who are the supposed rightful ancestors begin to lay claim to asaba and environs like the way Igbo's are wrongly attempting, they will not want it. If kano were to be geographically close to east, just like delta, Igbo's/ipob would have claimed it as a part of Igbo land, considering their very large numbers in Sabon- Gari
Very insightful @Creamypie.

Thanks for you feedback. It further reinforces what I know.

Indeed the Igala influence in Anioma and even in the Anambra and Northern Enugu areas are well documented. Ebu, Illah, Asaba, Okpanam, Onitsha, etc, are clearly Igala-associated communities.
Remember that I posted that the Obi of Onitsha said in that documentary that it was the Igala boat men that took his ancestors across the River Niger in boats to Onitsha.

Historical records also show that Igala were the first occupants of what is now Onitsha before other migrants came in and they constitute part of the 8 quarters in Onitsha.

Even the red chieftaincy caps were introduced by Igalas into the Nsukka area from where it was copied by the aboriginal Ibo subgroups in the South East.

I affirm that Delta North is too mixed with descendants of Bini-Edo, Esan-Edo, Igala, Yoruba (i.e., the Olukumis of Ugbodu and Ukwu Nzu towns, located near Onicha Ugbo and Issele Uku in Aniocha North LGA), Urhobo, Nri (Ibo), to be classified as a pure Ibo area and the secessionists from the core South East have no right to bring their ramblings into Asaba or nearby towns in Delta North.

All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) / Ritualist Dies While Waiting For Human Head, Wrists In Ilorin / Police Kill Iso Akpafid Kidnapper & Cultist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.