Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) (44823 Views)

Buhari’s People Are Not Making Things Easier For His Successor, Nigerians - Sani / Breaking: Governor Ugwuanyi of Enugu Chooses A Successor (video) / Aisha Buhari Smiling At Her Husband, President Buhari As They Arrive From Saudi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Passionet: 8:21pm On May 26, 2023
HydraFeeds:
When you're confident your successor is ok.

Are you sure? does not look that way grin
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by ORIAYO70(m): 8:21pm On May 26, 2023
sonature1:
What was Escobar saying in that video? It seems we are about to experience 4 years of gaffes 🥱🥱🥱
y

Gaffee or no gaffee is intellectually better than exconvict

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by boxypane(m): 8:22pm On May 26, 2023
About to check the difference btw clue and clueless. Make Niger open border for am.
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by youngrichnigga: 8:59pm On May 26, 2023
That wicked smile knowing all the potholes and pits ahead undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by HayB100(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2023
sonature1:
What was Escobar saying in that video? It seems we are about to experience 4 years of gaffes 🥱🥱🥱
Sorry, cry more 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 26, 2023
sonature1:

At least he sounds like a man, and not a transgender woman that squeaks like a rat caught in a mouse trap grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by FuckTheMod: 9:04pm On May 26, 2023
Lol
You go see Shege grin grin
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by FuckTheMod: 9:05pm On May 26, 2023
sonature1:
Or deh

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Bimpe29: 9:07pm On May 26, 2023
President-elect, Bola Tinubu speaks at the Villa today

“Help me God, to carry the burden, to face the challenges, and keep me in good health, to be able to fulfill the dreams and aspirations of millions of our people.”

It's really in the hands of Allah and He will make it easy and fruitful for you Aameen

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by tnerro1(m): 9:13pm On May 26, 2023
Nobody can do worse than bubu…….fact

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Father4all: 9:23pm On May 26, 2023
Bad laugh
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by mozona(m): 9:30pm On May 26, 2023
That smile is not genuine... something cooking.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by muyeski: 9:37pm On May 26, 2023
Can u observe d way buhari ADC was Kind of admiring tinubu's ADC in waiting. Take a good look at those pictures

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Ingredient88(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2023
sonature1:
maybe you and your family, coz for me and my family, Asiwaju time go favor us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Exceed15: 9:50pm On May 26, 2023
Emi lo kan
Emi lo kan
U go hear am
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Slurity(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2023
Revolution2022:
Tinubu is handpicked by Buhari to cover his corruption books.
God bless Buhari for doing that for us. Are you happy now? As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by BRIMBRAM: 9:53pm On May 26, 2023
DJInfluence:
I see Tinubu reversing most of the decisions made by Buhari govt. Just give him 6 months.

Yaradua did the same after taking over from Obasanjo.

Infact, Dangote was a beneficiary of the sale of one of Nigeria's refineries by Obasanjo which Yar adua over turned the policy. Making Dangote to build his own. He also reduced the price of petrol which Obasanjo increased before he left.

My point is, it's not a new trend.
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by BRIMBRAM: 9:56pm On May 26, 2023
Slurity:
God bless Buhari for doing that for us. Are you happy now? As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us.

Tinubu government go pain- pain- pain them well-well and e go sweet-sweet-sweet us well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by bizhop01: 10:10pm On May 26, 2023
He knows that Nigeria life can never remain the same, Only loans already ruin the country future
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by jconsulting(f): 10:12pm On May 26, 2023
The children of Light have prevail, have you ever seen Tinubu wore black cloth ....he belongs to light and darkness cannot comprehend it.

Children of darkness how is market and your master who wore black daily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by mubeela(m): 10:26pm On May 26, 2023
LockDown69:
grin he is like hahaha, you don't know what you've inherited. Wahala! grin
😂😂 U hv said my mind 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Truthshotcrazy: 10:56pm On May 26, 2023
MetroLane:
Why won't Buhari smile.

He has seen failure that'll surpass his own.

He already knows the swear that's waiting for Baba Gazelle Gagaraga at the end of 4 years.

Infact na the swear dey make am smile.....

Hi, my name is attention, I heard you were looking for me.
cool
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:09pm On May 26, 2023
HydraFeeds:
When you're confident your successor is ok.
or he cover his rotten atrocities nyash
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Bobxin: 11:25pm On May 26, 2023
Axis313:
I just love this man,he is articulate in his speech and his followers are obediently loyal to him.
By the way,is this not the same Jagaban that some people said was shaking and about to quench before election?I swear Baba just carry some people for handicap,i told some people that he knew what he was doing, they said na lie,he go soon die but Jagaban is getting stronger by the day.

To publicly pretend to quench and say "blublu"? From my point of view that was supposed to make people lose hope in him. What kind of strategy is that?
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Bobxin: 11:28pm On May 26, 2023
tnerro1:
Nobody can do worse than bubu…….fact
You're so right on this one. I've always told people in as much as Tinubu wasn't my choice, he'd definitely be better than Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Thegamingorca(m): 12:00am On May 27, 2023
MetroLane:
Why won't Buhari smile.

He has seen failure that'll surpass his own.

He already knows the swear that's waiting for Baba Gazelle Gagaraga at the end of 4 years.

Infact na the swear dey make am smile.....

Hi, my name is attention, I heard you were looking for me.

Lmfao
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Alpharey: 12:47am On May 27, 2023
Ajagunakin:

At least he sounds like a man, and not a transgender woman that squeaks like a rat caught in a mouse trap grin

Not funny
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by boldtruthalways: 1:12am On May 27, 2023
kingamaa:
May the Almighty help you to make Nigeria great again.

As for me, I will eat the good of this land. Amen.

Carry go our President. You did it in Lagos, you can do it again.
Stop deceiving yourself. Success cannot be achieved through fraud. I don't want to see any of you complain when the unbelievable suffering starts. Save this message.
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by boldtruthalways: 1:15am On May 27, 2023
That doesn't seem like a good smile to me. If you have psychological sense, you'll understand. The smile is not real.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by AK481(m): 1:22am On May 27, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Nobody: 2:11am On May 27, 2023
Toluwanise247:
It very obvious that MY fada he a f**lISH MAN
Abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon / Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport / We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.