Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) (45022 Views)

Buhari’s People Are Not Making Things Easier For His Successor, Nigerians - Sani / Breaking: Governor Ugwuanyi of Enugu Chooses A Successor (video) / Aisha Buhari Smiling At Her Husband, President Buhari As They Arrive From Saudi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by optionalY09: 2:54am On May 27, 2023
They set Tinubu Up.. I guess he Tinubu knew it too
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by adedayoa2(f): 4:06am On May 27, 2023
sonature1:
What was Escobar saying in that video? It seems we are about to experience 4 years of gaffes 🥱🥱🥱
speak for yourself
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Nobody: 5:13am On May 27, 2023
Alpharey:

Not funny

E pain am! Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣

Thank God my president don’t squeak like a rat 🐀 grin
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Caseless: 5:53am On May 27, 2023
Axis313:
I just love this man,he is articulate in his speech and his followers are obediently loyal to him.
By the way,is this not the same Jagaban that some people said was shaking and about to quench before election?I swear Baba just carry some people for handicap,i told some people that he knew what he was doing,they said na lie,he go soon die but Jagaban is getting stronger by the day.
I'm really shocked how coordinated he has became some weeks to the elections. I watched his presentation at NESG, I was baffled. And it has been same ever since.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by candygist: 6:26am On May 27, 2023
Revolution2022:
Tinubu is handpicked by Buhari to cover his corruption books.

Really, at first i thought you people said Buhari was only using Tinubu and will dump him before the last elections, i thoight you guys said Ameichi and osinbanjo at Buhari presidential candidates ? Now una done shift mouth again grin. It even got to a point you fools said Buhari was statlishly endorsing Peter obi. You clowns ar too funny and you need to start a comedy show grin
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Sammy5413(m): 7:46am On May 27, 2023
Pls hand the mic 🎤 to Jagaban and see how the mic shakes in fear and trembling
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by hssd8nland: 7:50am On May 27, 2023
sonature1:
What was Escobar saying in that video? It seems we are about to experience 4 years of gaffes 🥱🥱🥱
trust me he is more eloquent than your so called candidate.... grin
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by thisisit: 8:22am On May 27, 2023
I SEE TWO MEN..

ONE WAS A BOY TO ABACHA AS PTF CHAIRMAN AND THEY KILLED MKO ABIOLA.

THE OTHER WAS MKO ABIOLA PA THAT FRATERNIZE WITH THE KILLERS OF MKO. TODAY THESE TWO MEN SPITS ON MKO ABIOLA'S GRAVE AND IDEALS.

THE LORD OF HOST... SHALL TOUCH NIGERIA NOW!
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Alpharey: 9:06am On May 27, 2023
Ajagunakin:

E pain am! Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣

Thank God my president don’t squeak like a rat 🐀 grin

You mean balabluing like a demented old hag... E shock am! 🤣🤣🤣
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Kaysalas(m): 9:40am On May 27, 2023
Saskay44:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXaP3jPB1bA
I don't like that Buhari smile after Tinubu said Gid keep me in good health. Seems something has been planned already. But God pass devil all the time
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by FireUpNow(m): 10:30am On May 27, 2023
sonature1:
Gazelle garage babablublu end of story
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by godwon01(m): 10:37am On May 27, 2023
SE bi you asked for the power because iwo lokan I don give you. You will see woto woto from Nigerian .Olorun ose o , I am going. Orogo Lai de celestial church
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Sleekfingers: 1:05pm On May 27, 2023
Obakoolex:

But how come wailing no dey tire you guys

Dem don use wailing swear for Dem ni.......leave them.....Dem go wail tire . After the swearing in......

Awon Association of wailing wailers ( AWW)
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by KennethEnyi(m): 2:44pm On May 27, 2023
Tinubu looks like shit
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by KennethEnyi(m): 2:46pm On May 27, 2023
Ingredient88:
maybe you and your family, coz for me and my family, Asiwaju time go favor us all.

you and your family will die like chickens during this tinubu time
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by KennethEnyi(m): 2:47pm On May 27, 2023
Honcho217:
Buhari really ruined this country, I can’t hide the joy I get that he’s leaving already, I sell Google voice and esim, I buy cashapp and PayPal funds at awesome rate. Zero nine zero sixty one seventeen thirty six ninety five

Do u sell Verizon esim

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only 11 States Can Generate Enough Money To Pay Workers In 2024 / Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist / Femi Falana On Channels TV Today: 7 Points He Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.