Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday (34206 Views)

Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman / FG Declares May 2nd, 3rd As Public Holidays / FG Declares May 1 Public Holiday (2) (3) (4)

Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by PoliteActivist: 9:24am On May 27, 2023
babaolofin:

You said Tinubu that everybody hated few months ago? So, IBO and some South South people is everybody.

You said my prophecy is in the minority and you stand with the marine prophets and demonic priests doing enchantments and invocations on evil altars against Tinubu. I have many instances in the Bible where a Prophet operating under the Lord God of the Spirit of Prophet disgraced fake prophets. Giving you Biblical verses would be a wastage of time because I know God before whom I am standing.

All those prophecies and enchantments from marine and evil altars have been destroyed. Some of them will die before 10 a.m of Monday.

See this one, were you not here durring Lekki toll gate and End SARS? Everybody was calling for the man's head especially urbanites. Very hard to blatantly rig Lagos and Abuja - hence his humiliating losses, and check this out: he didn't even get 25% in Abuja!

Those prophets were just saying what they saw. Too many of them said same thing - no inauguration! grin
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Westerhoffe(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2023
cry
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by jonnex: 10:31am On May 27, 2023
Dreal1247:
The stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the rightful owner.

Yes, that is what they are about to do on Monday.
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Bfly: 11:08am On May 27, 2023
Buhari changing democracy day to june 12 is one of many evidences of his confusion and inability to rule under pressure.
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by ileojokan: 11:39am On May 27, 2023
Dreal1247:
The stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the rightful owner.
let me give u an handkerchief to wipe ur tears
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Dreal1247: 1:51pm On May 27, 2023
ileojokan:
let me give u an handkerchief to wipe ur tears

The Lord has settled me. But when you start begging, remember your sold birthright.
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 1:54pm On May 27, 2023
Ekg911:
I am interested

See my bio for WhatsApp
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by sonofthunder: 2:39pm On May 27, 2023
Abisolababe:

Yes

Kpele.... Private school may not oblige.
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

See this one, were you not here durring Lekki toll gate and End SARS? Everybody was calling for the man's head especially urbanites. Very hard to blatantly rig Lagos and Abuja - hence his humiliating losses, and check this out: he didn't even get 25% in Abuja!

Those prophets were just saying what they saw. Too many of them said same thing - no inauguration! grin

You mentioned Lekki Tollgate. Since 2018, the IBOs vowed they prefer death to Tinubu ruling over them. Is Tinubu the President, is Lagos the Capital of Nigeria? Why didn't the IBO people go to Abuja for destruction but Lagos?

Your prophets and priests will die one by one before 2027 beginning from Monday.
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by PoliteActivist: 3:08pm On May 27, 2023
babaolofin:

You mentioned Lekki Tollgate. Since 2018, the IBOs vowed they prefer death to Tinubu ruling over them. Is Tinubu the President, is Lagos the Capital of Nigeria? Why didn't the IBO people go to Abuja for destruction but Lagos?

Your prophets and priests will die one by one before 2027 beginning from Monday.

Your posts are full of IBOs. I think we have another Ahmadu Bello the contractor on our hands! cheesy
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Caseless: 11:08pm On May 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

grin And that is who you've been arguing vigorously with on Nairaland!
Can you you imagine? I joined this forum as an undergraduate. In fact, the year I wrote my first jamb was the year seun founded Nairaland. Na kids full here now.
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Alaigbomaster: 1:26am On May 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

It's a pity you people are putting Christianity into ridicule
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by PoliteActivist: 2:08am On May 28, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

It's a pity you people are putting Christianity into ridicule

What has it to do with Christianity??
It's like all these Alfas into ritual is because of Islam!
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Alaigbomaster: 2:12am On May 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

What has it to do with Christianity??
It's like all these Alfas into ritual is because of Islam!

Look at all the fake prophesies flying up and down

Now the next one is from one pastor feyi that Tinubu won't be sworn in
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by PoliteActivist: 2:13am On May 28, 2023
Caseless:
Can you you imagine? I joined this forum as an undergraduate. In fact, the year I wrote my first jamb was the year seun founded Nairaland. Na kids full here now.

Funny thing is, you'll be arguing with them assuming they are normal, somewhat educated adults, then too late, after you've wasted all your time, it'll gradually dawn on you... grin

** It's really admirable you've kept this moniker active all this time, something quite rare. Kudos
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Caseless: 7:33am On May 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Funny thing is, you'll be arguing with them assuming they are normal, somewhat educated adults, then too late, after you've wasted all your time, it'll gradually dawn on you... grin

** It's really admirable you've kept this moniker active all this time, something quite rare. Kudos
Romance and politics section were the bombs then. Purely filled with mature people - both outside and inside Nigeria. Family men and women and married couples were here. The moment that era passed, we are left with these secondarians and JAMBites who insults at will.

Seun sef no grow, the forum no grow.
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by PoliteActivist: 12:03pm On May 28, 2023
Caseless:
Romance and politics section were the bombs then. Purely filled with mature people - both outside and inside Nigeria. Family men and women and married couples were here. The moment that era passed, we are left with these secondarians and JAMBites who insults at will.

Seun sef no grow, the forum no grow.

Yeah, I go sometimes and check out very old threads. They were definitely more mature, more polite, almost no tribalism, and it seems more real women.
As for seun, he really tried in setting up the forum at all and maintaining it all this time. And I actually like that it is so easy to use and not too "busy", with "improvements" and updates every minute!
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by izunnandidi: 10:30pm On May 28, 2023
#Youtube9ja

Am interested pool!
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 4:51am On May 29, 2023
izunnandidi:
#Youtube9ja

Am interested pool!

See my WhatsApp on my bio contact me ASAP

Two Killed As Violence Breaks Out During Elections In Ondo. Photos / Ganduje Appoints Three Special Assistants On Streetlights (photos) / EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron