Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday (34110 Views)

Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman / FG Declares May 2nd, 3rd As Public Holidays / FG Declares May 1 Public Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Dreal1247: 10:00pm On May 26, 2023
Greattie08:

The rightful owner is with it already.

Unless you are happy loosing anything to the thieves. But if not, know that it MUST be RETRIEVED.
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Dreal1247: 10:03pm On May 26, 2023
Greattie08:

The Rightful Owner is with it already.

If you agree that as the mandate was sold, that you due benefits should equally be sold as long as you live, otherwise, the stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the rightful owner.
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Dreal1247: 10:08pm On May 26, 2023
Greattie08:

The Rightful Owner is with it already.

The owner of the Mandate didn't allege loss of any Mandate...

If you agree that as the mandate was sold, that you due benefits should equally be sold as long as you live, otherwise, the stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the rightful owner
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Dreal1247: 10:09pm On May 26, 2023
Greattie08:

The Rightful Owner is with it already & the owner of the Mandate didn't allege loss of any Mandate...

If you agree that as the mandate was sold, that you due benefits should equally be sold as long as you live, otherwise, the stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the rightful owner
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Dreal1247: 10:10pm On May 26, 2023
Greattie08:

The Rightful Owner is with it already, no cause for alarm & the owner of the Mandate didn't allege loss of any Mandate...

Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Dreal1247: 10:10pm On May 26, 2023
Greattie08:

The Rightful Owner is with it already, no cause for alarm & the owner of the Mandate didn't allege loss of any Mandate...

So wípé ó tilo....

Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Dreal1247: 10:11pm On May 26, 2023
mosaicafrique:

Yes, maybe after 8years
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by folake4u(f): 10:21pm On May 26, 2023
Baby boy for life. 😘

1 Like

Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Ayodeoba: 11:10pm On May 26, 2023
Abisolababe:
And my principal said we should come to school on Monday..
is he an igbo person?
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by imagrg(m): 11:12pm On May 26, 2023
No true democracy in Nigeria.
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Chucks13: 11:12pm On May 26, 2023
Good one
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Chucks13: 11:14pm On May 26, 2023
Dreal1247:

Unless you are happy loosing anything to the thieves. But if not, know that it MUST be RETRIEVED.

Oga go and sleep. Obi has nothing to offer.
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Abisolababe(f): 11:17pm On May 26, 2023
Ayodeoba:
is he an igbo person?
No, Yoruba
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Morphinne: 12:05am On May 27, 2023
This is double sit-at-home for the children of Ipob terrorists

1 Like

Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Edoziesmart(m): 12:14am On May 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:
They wasting their time.
So many prophets have said no inaugural will take place. They the ones I listen to.
So many prophets and seers can't be wrong!

🤔
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Menclothing: 2:24am On May 27, 2023
Where is that guy that
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Dreal1247: 2:26am On May 27, 2023
Chucks13:

Oga go and sleep. Obi has nothing to offer.

WAIT AND SEE
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Musty4ahmed1: 2:54am On May 27, 2023
Dreal1247:

If you agree that as the mandate was sold, that you due benefits should equally be sold as long as you live, otherwise, the stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the rightful owner.
Keep dreaming.
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Caseless: 6:41am On May 27, 2023
Abisolababe:
And my principal said we should come to school on Monday..
Still in secondary school?
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Caseless: 6:42am On May 27, 2023
Oblitz:
Hmm. Finally Tinubu.
Nothing we can do. We accept him laidat
grin grin

You can't fight with what God has written.
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Nobody: 6:52am On May 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:
They wasting their time.
So many prophets have said no inaugural will take place. They the ones I listen to.
So many prophets and seers can't be wrong!

I stand on the Authority of the Lord God of the Spirit of Genuine Prophets, I bring you a message from the Court of Saints and Angels that May 29, 2023 is a Glorious Day in Nigeria. A day Power Must Change Hands in Nigeria. A day all the Spiritual beings in Heavens, on Earth and Sea have recognized for the exchange of Administrative Powers from one Power Agent to another Power Agent.

As the spirit beings with souls living in human body are making preparations in Abuja for the Inauguration, the Spirit beings in Heavens, Earth and Oceans in Nigeria started their CELEBRATIONS 38 days ago. May 29 will be the grand celebrations in the Spirit realm when Angels that have been on duties will handover to another set of Angels.

Before anything happen in the physical, it has taken place 40 days or 21days or months earlier in the spirit realms.

May 29 is a date with destiny. Tinubu will be healthy, strong and full of energy.

All the prophecies of the marine prophets, enchantments from various altars and evil radiations from the mind and thoughts of IBO people and some South South people cannot stand. They have been overthrown and stll being overthrown by higher voices.
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Chucks13: 7:01am On May 27, 2023
Dreal1247:

WAIT AND SEE

See wetin? Oga it's just too early to ask you to go and sleep again but to tell you oga wake up day don break.

From next week every judiciary heads will be change its a new era.

Thief calling someone a thief. Obi rigged the election because there is no way he can have 10k votes more than apc in Lagos. Obi rigged the election because no way he can swept entire SE in such margin. Now listen good obi was beaten blue black in SW with massive margin and just less 2 important states in the North he won even with less marging. He was beaten in Rivers and another SS states etc bro you better stop dreaming ok.

It's day break. I never voted for obi, my entire household and friends never voted him because we don't know him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by PoliteActivist: 7:02am On May 27, 2023
babaolofin:

I stand on the Authority of the Lord God of the Spirit of Genuine Prophets, I bring you a message from the Court of Saints and Angels that May 29, 2023 is a Glorious Day in Nigeria. A day Power Must Change Hands in Nigeria. A day all the Spiritual beings in Heavens, on Earth and Sea have recognized for the exchange of Administrative Powers from one Power Agent to another Power Agent.

As the the spirit beings with souls living in human body are making preparations in Abuja for the Inauguration, the Spirit beings in Heavens, Earth and Oceans in Nigeria started their CELEBRATIONS 38 days ago. May 29 will be the grand celebrations in the Spirit realm when Angels that have been on duties will handover to another set of Angels.

Before anything happen in the physical, it has taken place 40 days or 21days or months earlier in the spirit realms.

May 29 is a date with destiny. Tinubu will be healthy, strong and full of energy.

All the prophecies of the marine prophets, enchantments from various altars and evil radiations from the mind and thoughts of IBO people and some South South people cannot stand. They have been overthrown and stll being overthrown by higher voices.

The same Tinubu that EVERYBODY hated few months ago. Now it is only "IBO people"!
Anyway your own prophesy is in the minority. I stand with the majority.
What other prophesy do you have? Or you only prophesy for Tinubu?
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by PoliteActivist: 7:31am On May 27, 2023
Caseless:
Still in secondary school?

grin And that is who you've been arguing vigorously with on Nairaland!
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by PoliteActivist: 7:34am On May 27, 2023
Caseless:
grin grin

You can't fight with what God has written.

You mean what INEC and the cabal have written
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by deewhydoski(m): 8:00am On May 27, 2023
Dreal1247:
The stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the rightful owner.
E be like say u no follow supreme court judgement yesterday
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by babygirljoy: 8:05am On May 27, 2023
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by kunyeo(m): 8:21am On May 27, 2023
thesicilian:
"Tinubu will not be sworn in"
grin grin grin

Yes ooo,Tinubu will not be my President!

1 Like

Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Tinos5: 8:50am On May 27, 2023
Why declare public holiday.when you are barring the public from attending.
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by olab059(m): 8:50am On May 27, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Couple with the fact that they don’t think properly (extremists), our security agents really need to keep their eyes open

Exactly.
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Ay04z(m): 8:53am On May 27, 2023
Pay npower money o.... Tee ba fe shey orriiibuu grin
Re: FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday by Nobody: 9:14am On May 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

The same Tinubu that EVERYBODY hated few months ago. Now it is only "IBO people"!
Anyway your own prophesy is in the minority. I stand with the majority.
What other prophesy do you have? Or you only prophesy for Tinubu?

You said Tinubu that everybody hated few months ago? So, IBO and some South South people is everybody.

You said my prophecy is in the minority and you stand with the marine prophets and demonic priests doing enchantments and invocations on evil altars against Tinubu. I have many instances in the Bible where a Prophet operating under the Lord God of the Spirit of Prophet disgraced fake prophets. Giving you Biblical verses would be a wastage of time because I know God before whom I am standing.

All those prophecies and enchantments from marine and evil altars have been destroyed. Some of them will die before 10 a.m of Monday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obi: Failure To Electronically Transmit Results Nullifies Presidential Election / US Vows To Monitor $32.8m COVID-19 Spending In Nigeria / There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.