Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health (39121 Views)

Celine Dion At Grammy: Picture / Celine Dion's Look In The 1990's Vs 2019(Photos) / Celine Dion Hardly Recognizable After Extensive Plastic Surgery (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 26, 2023
So she's no longer stiff?🤣🤣🤣
kay29000:

She has been performing since last year...she just couldn't complete the world tour.

Ahe can space out the tour for the next go around.

Celine still looks good...i saw her in a new movie that was released a few months ago, "Love Again." I was impressed, cos these naija bloggers have made me believe she was dying.
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Delightsome2023: 7:23pm On May 26, 2023
Cmarketer:
Check the Internet. She is dead. Her last appearance was her son's wedding. And then she passed on.
where do you always get your information from?
How come her death isn't showing in her Wikipedia page?

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Clasmanj(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2023
Righteousness2:
Whoever is close to the Celine Dion should tell her to come down to Nigeria.
There is a GOD that does the impossible right here.
There is a GOD that saves, Heals and Delivers no matter what the doctor says.

Tell her to come down to the GOD of CHOSEN here in Lagos, Nigeria. She will be made whole.

It is not a brag, it is a Fact!
What the GOD of CHOSEN cannot do, Does not Exist.
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Chochovini: 7:24pm On May 26, 2023
sonature1:
While growing up, this lady was one of the best things that happened to my sisters, and by extension, me. All her songs were hits back to back and I could sing them word for word.

I think good music died when American songs stopped rocking our airways. Most of our musicians just go to studios to make noise and they call it music.
. You are talking about our mumubrities and their studio polutions they calls music?
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Omniman(m): 7:25pm On May 26, 2023
Righteousness2:

Tell her to come down to the GOD of CHOSEN here in Lagos, Nigeria. She will be made whole.

Lmao 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by LAXconfidential(m): 7:25pm On May 26, 2023
Seagodess:
be very careful this world is not what you think

Should I drop my address so you can come and show me what the world is?

2 Likes

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Delightsome2023: 7:26pm On May 26, 2023
Seagodess:
there's a God above whom all powers bow to.. don't even try urself this night.. I might visit u.. just keep shut
how would you visit him?
Do you have metaphysical powers?

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by blowjohn(m): 7:26pm On May 26, 2023
sonature1:
While growing up, this lady was one of the best things that happened to my sisters, and by extension, me. All her songs were hits back to back and I could sing them word for word.

I think good music died when American songs stopped rocking our airways. Most of our musicians just go to studios to make noise and they call it music.

She is good.
But don't get it twisted o. She isn't a top 30 female artist in her Genre.

May God heal her. Amen

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Honchoslim16(m): 7:31pm On May 26, 2023
Righteousness2:

Just lol 😂 😂 😂

We don't need some staged miracles 😂😂
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Soulsymbol99: 7:31pm On May 26, 2023
Voice like no other
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by eroticecstasy: 7:32pm On May 26, 2023
LAXconfidential:

You have a god that does the impossible yet you're amongst the most poorest countries in the world despite having vast natural resources. Why can't that your god do away with those people plundering your commonwealth for themselves? Or are they stronger than your god? It is either your god is afraid of men or he just loves to see you suffer.

You live in a country where ordinary typhoid fever kills people, yet you're asking someone who lives in a society where cancer is properly managed to come and meet you and that tomato-headed Lazarus Mouka for solution.

Your god that does the impossible but he stood by and watched a known drug mule and an Islamic extremist become President against the sweat and tears of those faithful to him. After all your cries, prayers, and prophecies, he ignored you all and watched you become the laughing stock of the world.

There's an Almighty God, but he's not bound by the shackles of religion. The God that created UY Scuti and other stars and planets does not bow to your whims and caprices. If you claim you serve a living god then whats stopping your G.O from emptying all the emergency wards in Lagos? Surely, a GOD that spun an entire universe into existence won't find it hard to cure a few illnesses here and there? So why haven't any pastor done it?

The problem with you religious folks is that you think you have God all figured and as such; you're little gods yourself. Humanity is yet to travel past the moon, yet you think you have Whoever created this universe on your side. I laugh...

I have one prayer for you......

YOU WILL NOT DIE YOUNG.

2 Likes

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by backtovillage: 7:33pm On May 26, 2023
Righteousness2:

Badt guy you wan cash out
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by mariahAngel(f): 7:38pm On May 26, 2023
Righteousness2:

God is everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by MagicalConcepts: 7:39pm On May 26, 2023
She has never been herself since her husband died 7 years ago. Rene Angelil was Celine Dion's other heart. She's using just one heart now .

2 Likes

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Gattuzo05: 7:40pm On May 26, 2023
On colos, on colos grin

Righteousness2:

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by BackFromBalablu: 7:42pm On May 26, 2023
WestStack:
So sorry
How much for the clippers
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:49pm On May 26, 2023
Righteousness2:

You guys are really pushing these religion thing. Someone has been diagnosed
With
An illness, for years now and u dey yarn another thing. Did u see her at her son's wedding?

If na so, why do you start with the Federal Medical Center in Ur state. Tell the doctors to discharge all the chronic ill patients so you can pray and heal all of them Na.

Lol.. Na now I see God of chosen. I don laugh tire.

2 Likes

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by 7arrows: 7:50pm On May 26, 2023
Righteousness2:

Na em the whole world never relocate to Nigeria? Make una stop dey deceive una sef in the name of religion.

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by HayB100(m): 7:50pm On May 26, 2023
taylor89:
Auntie Celine it’s time to rest before you fall from stage like Tinubu

Rest in Jesus name
Lol, like your papa use to fall? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by georgee(m): 7:55pm On May 26, 2023
Righteousness2:

Pls shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by 7arrows: 7:55pm On May 26, 2023
tuns486:

Okay! I will tell her for you.

I have her direct contact grin

That's why all of them go wear chosen jacket dey sleep for church sunday to sunday while others are busy making money. Africa we get problem I swear. I believe in God and in miracles but Africa we mumu too much. Anyway religion they say is the opium of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by adams123: 7:56pm On May 26, 2023
Righteousness2:

The GOD of chosen can't heal her where she's?
419!

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by ezechi242: 8:00pm On May 26, 2023
Righteousness2:

Why haven't the God of chosen help the suffering masses....instead you are calling on one of the richest musicians alive to come to a hell full with fake pastors to come and do what.na wa

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by lieutenantprime(m): 8:01pm On May 26, 2023
WestStack:
So sorry
what's the price of Oraimo free pods 4?
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Edoziesmart(m): 8:02pm On May 26, 2023
Crystalom3:
we have many sick people in Nigeria.

Loads of them in the hospital. How about we start from there?

Hello guys

I build investment website for 10k only. Or you can get the script and install it yourself at 7k only.

Works like a charm. Mention me let's deal
10k naira or dolls??
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by 7arrows: 8:03pm On May 26, 2023
HacheNoire:

Sigh….

It will never be well with those that did this to you

Hahahahhaah. Na serious brain washing of mumus. And they r many in Nigeria. Na so some go wake up dey shout amen to another man prayer in the morning. While them mate dey hustle to make ends meet. Nigerians we truly dont know God. We worship men not God.

MAKE UNA DEY STUDY UNA BIBLE AND GOD GO REVEAL HIMSELF TO UNA.

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

2 Likes

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by WestStack: 8:09pm On May 26, 2023
lieutenantprime:
what's the price of Oraimo free pods 4?

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by GindoX(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2023
obembet:
You’ve given us everything mama, you can rest.

Hi.
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by pacespot(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2023
I'm so glad to see her standing on her feet again, not confined to a wheel chair.
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by jeff1607(m): 8:26pm On May 26, 2023
Righteousness2:

Show ya face
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by dododawa1: 8:26pm On May 26, 2023
You should know when to stop.
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by JBArokonkwo1(m): 8:30pm On May 26, 2023
Righteousness2:

You are a bustard.......u have people dying in lagos daily and your useless lazarus pastor hasn't done shit.

ogun will kill u in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) / Davido Signs Lola Rae To Davido Music Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.