Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health (39144 Views)

Celine Dion At Grammy: Picture / Celine Dion's Look In The 1990's Vs 2019(Photos) / Celine Dion Hardly Recognizable After Extensive Plastic Surgery (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by seeker121(m): 6:41pm On May 26, 2023
So pple no dey sick for ur church abi dey play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by dydx2020(m): 6:42pm On May 26, 2023
Get Well Soon
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Nawttiboi007(m): 6:43pm On May 26, 2023
This life sef ehn... nothing lasts forever.. imagine the RNB goddess of those days... life
obembet:
You’ve given us everything mama, you can rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by OChimex: 6:43pm On May 26, 2023
Righteousness2:
Whoever is close to the Celine Dion should tell her to come down to Nigeria.
There is a GOD that does the impossible right here.
There is a GOD that saves, Heals and Delivers no matter what the doctor says.

Tell her to come down to the GOD of CHOSEN here in Lagos, Nigeria. She will be made whole.

It is not a brag, it is a Fact!
What the GOD of CHOSEN cannot do, dies not Exist.

You are a real bambino Clown 🤡. You want person wey dey America to come down to a dungeon called Nigeria to get healed?
Guy the person wey started this thing you talk now, dey come America every year for medical checkup.
But from common sense, just look at America and Nigeria, and judge for yourself. Who get blessings of God pass. 😂
You don’t know say Nigeria na world headquarters of death, sickness, and poverty. Why your god of chosen never deliver them from those?

Guy God don leave Nigeria oo since, na Satan dey full in charge of that territory now

5 Likes

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by tonywonder(m): 6:44pm On May 26, 2023
Celine Dion is waving the world good-bye!
This I have seen....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:45pm On May 26, 2023
Billionaire2:
Time to rest Ma
your years of active hustling is over, relax and take care of your health.
Even me wey never reach your level don dey plan retirement.
Your Monica reminds me of one astra fanatic some years back on nairaland angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Cmarketer(m): 6:45pm On May 26, 2023
But she late already. She died few weeks back; of cancer. Which was added to her 'stiff person's syndrom' sickness, which she announced here. This is definitely an old news.
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 26, 2023
Cmarketer:
But she late already. She died few weeks back; of cancer. Which was added to her 'stiff person's syndrom' sickness, which she announced here. This is definitely an old news.
tonywonder:
Celine Dion is waving the world good-bye!
This I have seen....

God forbid.
Don't wish this precious woman death.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Mercury12(m): 6:49pm On May 26, 2023
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 26, 2023
I don't think she'll ever be able to perform again, she should just accept it and focus on her health because she keeps cancelling her tours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by isabi2lof: 6:49pm On May 26, 2023
You've tried mama
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by tonywonder(m): 6:50pm On May 26, 2023
AudioMonkey:

God forbid.
Don't wish this precious woman death.

I'm not wishing her death.... I wish it can be averted in the spiritual realm!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by HacheNoire: 6:52pm On May 26, 2023
Righteousness2:

Tell her to come down to the GOD of CHOSEN here in Lagos, Nigeria. She will be made whole.

Sigh….

It will never be well with those that did this to you

4 Likes

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:52pm On May 26, 2023
Righteousness2:

old age no get cure fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Adewale1603(m): 6:53pm On May 26, 2023
Nothing lasts forever in this life. It comes and goes
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Goddyrichie(m): 6:53pm On May 26, 2023
Righteousness2:

pray to the God of chosen to make Nigeria a better place

4 Likes

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by candidbabe(f): 6:53pm On May 26, 2023
Righteousness2:

Shame unto you that the God of chosen you always brag about can only perform miracle in Lagos Nigeria.
The same chosen that peter obi attended and Hands was laid on him but, couldn't win election
The Almighty God that I know is not limited in any way and can perform miracles all over the world no matter where you are.

4 Likes

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Mercury12(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2023
Righteousness2:

would you like to tell exactly where this chosen is located in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by lolu2019: 6:59pm On May 26, 2023
Get well soon.
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by toprealman: 6:59pm On May 26, 2023
Righteousness2:

What the GOD of CHOSEN cannot do, Does not Exist.
Not biblical bro. She does not need to be in a particular place to get divine intervention.
Stop worshipping the man of God, reverence him but but focus on God.
Stop spreading shii

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by kay29000(m): 7:08pm On May 26, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't think she'll ever be able to perform again, she should just accept it and focus on her health because she keeps cancelling her tours.

She has been performing since last year...she just couldn't complete the world tour.

Ahe can space out the tour for the next go around.

Celine still looks good...i saw her in a new movie that was released a few months ago, "Love Again." I was impressed, cos these naija bloggers have made me believe she was dying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Bobxin: 7:08pm On May 26, 2023
obembet:
You’ve given us everything mama, you can rest.
Ah swear, she gave everything. MJ would have done the same, if not for carelessness.
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Mozegee: 7:09pm On May 26, 2023
I pray the heavenlies heal you speedly

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 26, 2023
Crystalom3:
we have many sick people in Nigeria.

Loads of them in the hospital. How about we start from there?

Hello guys

I build investment website for 10k only. Or you can get the script and install it yourself at 7k only .

Works like a charm. Mention me let's deal
Post link to a demo in another thread and mention me ASAP

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Seagodess(f): 7:10pm On May 26, 2023
LAXconfidential:

You have a god that does the impossible yet you're amongst the most poorest countries in the world despite having vast natural resources. Why can't that God do away with those people plundering your commonwealth for themselves? Or are they stronger than your god? It is either your god is afraid of men or he just loves to see you suffer.

You live in a country where ordinary typhoid fever kills people, yet you're asking someone who lives in a society where cancer is properly managed to come and meet you and that tomato-headed Lazarus Mouka for solution.

Your god that does the impossible stood by and watched a known drug mule and an Islamic extremist become President against the sweat and tears of those faithful to him. After all your cries, prayers, and prophecies, he ignored you all and watched you become the laughing stock of the world.
there's a God above whom all powers bow to.. don't even try urself this night.. I might visit u.. just keep shut
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Cmarketer(m): 7:11pm On May 26, 2023
Check the Internet. She is dead. Her last appearance was her son's wedding. And then she passed on.
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Seagodess(f): 7:11pm On May 26, 2023
sonature1:
While growing up, this lady was one of the best things that happened to my sisters, and by extension, me. All her songs were hits back to back and I could sing them word for word.

I think good music died when American songs stopped rocking our airways. Most of our musicians just go to studios to make noise and they call it music.
you don't have sense.. of what economic benefits is American music to Nigeria?
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by chaseblack(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2023
Righteousness2:

What the GOD of CHOSEN cannot do, Does not Exist.

Just shut up. So Nigeria God is different from European God? The bible itself said 'God is impartial towards all seeking him".
What do you mean by God of chosen?

2 Likes

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by LAXconfidential(m): 7:13pm On May 26, 2023
Seagodess:
there's a God above whom all powers bow to.. don't even try urself this night.. I might visit u.. just keep shut

If you visit me, I go use prick scatter your toto. I go Bleep you till you blind.

2 Likes

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by sonature1: 7:16pm On May 26, 2023
Seagodess:
you don't have sense.. of what economic benefits is American music to Nigeria?

I don't want to assume that you are lady. But if you are, it's crystal clear that your parents did a terrible job by not teaching you that you can make a point without insulting people.

To the question you asked, the best thing life gave us was choice. If I say I prefer American music to Nigerian noise, I haven't committed any crime under any extant law.

2 Likes

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Seagodess(f): 7:18pm On May 26, 2023
LAXconfidential:

If you visit me, I go use prick scatter your toto. I go Bleep you till you blind.
be very careful this world is not what you think

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Seagodess(f): 7:19pm On May 26, 2023
sonature1:

I don't want to assume that you are lady. But if you are, it's crystal clear that your parents did a terrible job by not teaching you that you can make a point without insulting people.

To the question you asked, the best thing life gave us was choice. If I say I prefer American music to Nigerian noise, I haven't committed any crime under any extant law.
read ur first statement before I replied u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview / Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) / Frank Edwards Shares Transformation Photos (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.