Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Young Hindu Woman Discovered Jesus And Led Her Whole Family To Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Young Hindu Woman Discovered Jesus And Led Her Whole Family To Christ (190 Views)

Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Hindu Woman Discovered Jesus And Led Her Whole Family To Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:51pm On May 26, 2023
Young Hindu Woman Discovered Jesus And Led Her Whole Family To Christ

A young Hindu woman discovered her Saviour in the little blue Bible of the Gideons. The Living Word of God touched her greatly, and it also influenced her whole family.

Listen to Uma's full inspiring testimony below.

Full Story

Re: Young Hindu Woman Discovered Jesus And Led Her Whole Family To Christ by orisa37: 6:59pm On May 26, 2023
GLORY TO GOD. HALLELUJAH.
Re: Young Hindu Woman Discovered Jesus And Led Her Whole Family To Christ by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:13pm On May 26, 2023
Wow! This same small Gideon's Bible which was my first ever Bible.

I have a feeling it led many to Jesus.

I think it was a very good concept which I believe was inspired by the Spirit.

It starts from the Gospels so it's less complicated and easier to reach and get to know Jesus through it.

His Words were highlighted which made much sense in my opinion, since Jesus specifically instructed His disciples to teach all men to observe Them before departing the earth, so that aligned with that instruction. Matthew 20:28

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Young Hindu Woman Discovered Jesus And Led Her Whole Family To Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:58am On May 28, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Young Hindu Woman Discovered Jesus And Led Her Whole Family To Christ

A young Hindu woman discovered her Saviour in the little blue Bible of the Gideons. The Living Word of God touched her greatly, and it also influenced her whole family.

Listen to Uma's full inspiring testimony below.

Full Story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvE3HA2uXPM

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Nigeria Part Day 2 JO62023 / The Hope Of A New Heaven And A New Earth / What Public Officers Can Learn From Kumuyi At 82

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.