Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

The Hope Of A New Heaven And A New Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hope Of A New Heaven And A New Earth (194 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / A Renewed Creation ( The New Heaven And The New Earth ) / Grail Message, Eckankar Views About New Earth And Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hope Of A New Heaven And A New Earth by iSense247: 7:48am On Jun 05, 2023
"Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth. The former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. I also saw the holy city, a new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband." ~ Revelation 21:1

The book of Revelation concludes with a final vision of the marriage of heaven and earth where an angel shows John a stunning bride that symbolizes the new creation that has come forever to join God and his covenant people. God announces that He's come to live with humanity forever and that He's making all things new.

The New Earth is an expression used in the in the Bible to describe the final state of redeemed humanity. It is one of the central doctrines of Christian eschatology and is referred to in the Nicene Creed as the world to come. All things will be made new. Death will be replaced with life. The whole earth will be a recreation of the garden, and the glory of the temple will cover it. Every nation will be blessed through the power of the resurrected Jesus, and God's own personal presence will permeate every square inch of the new creation.

In verse 4 of the same chapter, when it's all said and done, the Lord declares that He will wipe away every tear. A better day is indeed coming, and He is working to bring an end to all pain and suffering. As we place our trust in Him, we can know that a new Kingdom awaits… one that makes every moment until then worthwhile!

To partake in the new Jerusalem of the new earth, One must be born again by receiving our Lord Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour. That is why the Bible says in John 1:12, “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name”: Only the sons and daughters of God are going to make heaven.

You enter heaven by forgiveness and through the righteousness that Jesus gives you. Only Jesus has the authority to forgive man his sin. You do not enter into heaven by religious life. It's always true that where faith is birthed, works will follow, but salvation is by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone.
https://www.facebook.com/100064883738867/posts/634929535346499/
Re: The Hope Of A New Heaven And A New Earth by Benfaco: 8:33am On Jun 05, 2023
The love of God for us

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

When Adam sinned, he lost the direct access he initially had with God. (Genesis 3) God decided to send his only begotten son (Jesus) to pay the price for our sins on the cross of calvary because of his love for us. When Christ resurrected, he restored all privileges that we once had and brought redemption to us all. All we need is to believe that he died for our sin and has once again granted us direct access with God. No longer through an intermediary! (Mathew 27:50-53).

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

If our earthly parents care so much for us, how much more our father in heaven! (Luke 11:11-13). God’s love for us is infinite. He has promised to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philipians 4:19).

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my personal lord and savior. I sincerely ask that you forgive my sins. Come into my life and pour out your spirit on me. By faith, I receive the promise of the father, which is the holy spirit. (John 14:16) I thank you for the price that you paid for me on the cross of calvary. Thank you for my redemption. I pray that your power, grace and favor will abide with me now and forever more. Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Hope Of A New Heaven And A New Earth by Steep(m): 9:05am On Jun 05, 2023
The new heaven and new earth is not just symbolical it is literal meaning this present universe (heavens and the earth will be dissolved and vanished out of existence and God will create am entire new one perfectly suited for eternity and the sons of God.

(1) (Reply)

Wiseman Daniel Expose Unveil The Plot To Disrupt The Crusade In Zambia VIDEO / The Dangers Of Leaning On Your Own Understanding / This Is Why Satan Attacks Your Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.