Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,801 members, 7,851,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Nigeria Air: How Hadi Sirika Rented Aircraft For "Static Display" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Air: How Hadi Sirika Rented Aircraft For "Static Display" (480 Views)

NAF Puts Up Presidential Aircraft For Sale, Invites Bidders / Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots / Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Air: How Hadi Sirika Rented Aircraft For "Static Display" by Iexclusivenews: 7:48pm On May 26, 2023
Nigeria Air - Alhaji Hadi Sirika, Minister of Aviation, forged a last-minute arrangement with Ethiopian Airlines to repaint two of its jets for a STATIC DISPLAY in Nigeria on Friday May 26.

In order to remove the embarrassment of failure and convince his patron, President Muhammadu Buhari, that he delivered.

According to our findings, this was to justify his promise to deliver Nigeria Air before May 29.

To achieve the desperate plot, Sirika had to enter into a quick agreement with his associates in Ethiopia Airlines to rent two of the aircraft on their inventory to be used to convince Nigerians that he delivered. CONTINUE READING:
https://iexclusivenews.com.ng/2023/05/26/nigeria-air-how-hadi-sirika-rented-aircraft-for-static-display/

Re: Nigeria Air: How Hadi Sirika Rented Aircraft For "Static Display" by Johans2023: 7:52pm On May 26, 2023
Opposition is not madness. I don't like APC but there is no way someone will rent and aircraft change the paint and present it to Nigeria for documentation.
Only a fool will believe allegations without evidence.
Re: Nigeria Air: How Hadi Sirika Rented Aircraft For "Static Display" by Hadone(m): 7:53pm On May 26, 2023
Subhanallahi Sannu!!
Re: Nigeria Air: How Hadi Sirika Rented Aircraft For "Static Display" by phorget(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2023
Johans2023:
Opposition is not madness. I don't like APC but there is no way someone will rent and aircraft change the paint and present it to Nigeria for documentation.

Would you have believed that snakes could swallow money? In Nigeria nothing is impossible sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air: How Hadi Sirika Rented Aircraft For "Static Display" by Johans2023: 8:23pm On May 26, 2023
phorget:

Would you have believed that snakes could swallow money? In Nigeria nothing is impossible sir.
that statement was fake statement. I watched the interview with the woman and she never said snake swallow money.
Re: Nigeria Air: How Hadi Sirika Rented Aircraft For "Static Display" by Legitgames85: 8:39pm On May 26, 2023
Johans2023:
the evidence is all over can't u see it or u just refuse to see it?
Re: Nigeria Air: How Hadi Sirika Rented Aircraft For "Static Display" by unclejb2(m): 8:40pm On May 26, 2023
Half bread is better than chinchin
Re: Nigeria Air: How Hadi Sirika Rented Aircraft For "Static Display" by phorget(m): 9:39pm On May 26, 2023
Johans2023:
that statement was fake statement. I watched the interview with the woman and she never said snake swallow money.

But monkey was able to steal money in my country.... will you ever believe that?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Things Tinubu Administration Needs To Do / Enormous Debt By Ikpeazu Responsible For Delay In Salaries, Pensions — Otti / Case Brought By Oguntoyinbo Grossly Incompetent, Lacks Merit- Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.