Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ (4056 Views)

Closed thread / Closed thread / My friend wife snap Pic like this & brother Called Her To Delete Is This Right ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by Squirrel1(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2023
Thread cancelled

2 Likes

Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by Princeton92(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2023
I'm available for marriage if she needs a man. Well it all depends on the gene though my family is blessed with same gift cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by Squirrel1(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2023
Princeton92:
I'm available for marriage if she needs cheesy grin
she's married with kids. Her and her husband are lawyers. Heavy ones oo

11 Likes

Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by thuxzwda1: 8:06pm On May 26, 2023
Iyabo Wire prick? grin
Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by Princeton92(m): 8:09pm On May 26, 2023
Squirrel1:
she's married with kids. Her and her husband are lawyers. Heavy ones oo

Good for them, I'm happy for them too BUT I'm available as a sugar baby boy

2 Likes

Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by Squirrel1(m): 8:11pm On May 26, 2023
Princeton92:

Good for them, I'm happy for them too BUT I'm available as a sugar baby boy
she isn't interested bruh 👍 peace!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by phorget(m): 8:16pm On May 26, 2023
Let her tie iro and buba first then I'll know if she truly look 32.

8 Likes

Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by Squirrel1(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2023
phorget:
Let her tie iro and buba first then I'll know if she truly look 32.
she even looks more prettier and younger tbh. The woman is just out of this world 🔥🧘‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by Princeton92(m): 8:29pm On May 26, 2023
Squirrel1:
she isn't interested bruh 👍 peace!

Abeg rest 😏

5 Likes

Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by Squirrel1(m): 8:41pm On May 26, 2023
Princeton92:

Abeg rest 😏
I don rest 😁

1 Like

Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by kodix(m): 8:43pm On May 26, 2023
She looks her age joor, just that she is slim and wear trouser, age no dey hide

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by Houseontherock1: 10:06pm On May 26, 2023
She doesn't look 30ish...but she's aging really well

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by Sonnobax15(m): 10:07pm On May 26, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by Waffarianman(m): 10:37pm On May 26, 2023
Can you get her control please wants whispers in her ear 👂
Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by Divoc19(f): 11:06pm On May 26, 2023
Being physically and mentally fit is the best gift life can offer us.
Every other thing (wealth and wisdom) are secondary
Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by Holybaddo: 11:09pm On May 26, 2023
MONEY is good while some ladies in their twenties are already looking old
Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by thesicilian: 12:41am On May 27, 2023
kodix:
Maybe the OP has 30yr old ladies in his family that look like this

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by IkeIgboNiile(m): 1:35am On May 27, 2023
If she's happily married with kids and don't need a sugar boy,then why post her pictures here? What are we supposed to do with her pictures?

She's a good looking Milf and I'm available if she change her mind about needing a sugar boy. Peace ✌

2 Likes

Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by sisisioge: 2:10am On May 27, 2023
She looks beautiful in a pure way....chemical free and healthy looking. I'm sure she doesn't have werey stressors in her life grin

3 Likes

Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by Thomasankara(m): 2:15am On May 27, 2023
[/color]ha wetin dey form reply for una head for this forum😆😆😆[color=#770077]
thesicilian:

Maybe the OP has 30yr old ladies in his family that look like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by WesternPanzer: 2:44am On May 27, 2023
This woman looks early fifties... No way near 32.

I don't know what you mean by she is beautiful.

Because as long as am concerned... She is just ok.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by Tabletuner(m): 3:59am On May 27, 2023
Squirrel1:
In this age and time where people look older than their age,
Here is iyabo Awokoya. She's 62 years old but yet she looks as though she's 30. Impressive!! 🤗

What do you think about her? She's too young and fit for her age, right?

Share your thoughts in the comments. No childishness please grin

Note: she's married with kids and she's an established lawyer in our beloved country Nigeria! She is also an advocate of live life within your means. No go do pass urself 😁😁

She is beautiful, maybe but looking 32? Naaaaaa.

2 Likes

Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by Adewale1603(m): 4:46am On May 27, 2023
We used to take things for granted here. 62years of age is still young, same as 70yrs. We used to that say 50yrs is young, but Is there so much difference between being 50yrs and 60yrs.

3 Likes

Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by 1Sharon(f): 6:03am On May 27, 2023
She looks like she's in her late 40s-early 50s undecided

2 Likes

Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by Poisonousman: 6:27am On May 27, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
If she's happily married with kids and don't need a sugar boy,then why post her pictures here? What are we supposed to do with her pictures?

She's a good looking Milf and I'm available if she change her mind about needing a sugar boy. Peace ✌
Common go and sit down.. no go find money marry.. they here dey find who you go be sugar boy to
Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by ecolime(m): 6:28am On May 27, 2023
@OP: She looks her age (62) to me. Doesn't take away from her good looks though.

Is she your mum and hope you have her consent to share your private picture online?

This is very important please

3 Likes

Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by Seagodess(f): 6:32am On May 27, 2023
This op has eye problem

4 Likes

Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by BrutusOj(m): 7:43am On May 27, 2023
Squirrel1:
she even looks more prettier and younger tbh. The woman is just out of this world 🔥🧘‍♂️
Why are you now hyping her up and down here? Did you seek for her permission before droping her photograph here? This is how you guys put women in trouble, someone will soon start claiming her ex boyfriend or sugar boy.

1 Like

Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:50am On May 27, 2023
My dads is 79 and looks way younger her

2 Likes

Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by Ekeneegwu(m): 7:58am On May 27, 2023
Squirrel1:
In this age and time where people look older than their age,
Here is iyabo Awokoya. She's 62 years old but yet she looks as though she's 30. Impressive!! 🤗

What do you think about her? She's too young and fit for her age, right?

Share your thoughts in the comments. No childishness please grin

Note: she's married with kids and she's an established lawyer in our beloved country Nigeria! She is also an advocate of live life within your means. No go do pass urself 😁😁

She looks 70 bro .. stop deceiving yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by Delightsome2023: 8:55am On May 27, 2023
kodix:
leave OP.
That woman looks someone in her 70's. From her face is obvious

1 Like

Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by IkeIgboNiile(m): 11:46am On May 27, 2023
Poisonousman
Common go and sit down.. no go find money marry.. they here dey find who you go be sugar boy to

You shut up. Who told you all sugar boys are broke. Dey there make pant dey wear you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Guys Who Are 35yrs And Above And Are Not Married / My 2month-old Baby Fed Baby Food Without My Consent! / Warning! Lets Go Through Story Books Now Before Buying For Kids (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.