Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ (4064 Views)

Closed thread / Closed thread / My friend wife snap Pic like this & brother Called Her To Delete Is This Right ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by eepeepook: 12:21pm On May 27, 2023
She looks her age to me.
Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by saysoo: 3:26pm On May 27, 2023
Squirrel1:
In this age and time where people look older than their age,
Here is iyabo Awokoya. She's 62 years old but yet she looks as though she's 30. Impressive!! 🤗

What do you think about her? She's too young and fit for her age, right?

Share your thoughts in the comments. No childishness please grin

Note: she's married with kids and she's an established lawyer in our beloved country Nigeria! She is also an advocate of live life within your means. No go do pass urself 😁😁
This woman is way pass 62 and she looks it. Are you looking at that face?
Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by Eunoiaa(f): 3:57pm On May 27, 2023
Holybaddo:
MONEY is good while some ladies in their twenties are already looking old

Help us, sir, by posting your picture for us to see how you look. 🤲
Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by Maxitomxane(m): 10:17pm On May 27, 2023
thesicilian:

Maybe the OP has 30yr old ladies in his family that look like this
Response wey dey hit pass Muhammed Ali's punch. grin

1 Like

Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by Adewale1603(m): 10:40pm On May 27, 2023
kodix:
She looks her age joor, just that she is slim and wear trouser, age no dey hide
and from the pics, she is in abroad not in Nigeria. Nigeria problems and stress will give one premature aging and grey hairs
Re: Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ by xavuv: 10:43am On May 28, 2023
Nothing special here. She looks her age perfectly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Normal For A Man To Tell His Wife To Fear Him? / Can I Have Sex While Pregnant? / Tattoos; "Help" My Mom Thinks I Married A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.